English schools no longer teaching the holocaust?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Maybe....but I feel there are some things the world would be better off not knowing (like the effects of a grenade on a child, for example).

And even if they did learn something from them...why not just pull a double cross on the Jap researchers afterwards? Just tell them that there are a few jars of horse piss lying around the base and that they would like a firsthand demonstration on how Japanese kidneys hold up to it. :)

I guess the lack of payback is what bothers me more than Americans using the research.

Have you ever seen Day of the Dead? There's a lot of commentary about how some knowledge should be completely deserted.

Knowledge, both good and bad, begets the need for more knowledge.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Sp0o/\/?! said:
Maybe....but I feel there are some things the world would be better off not knowing (like the effects of a grenade on a child, for example).

And even if they did learn something from them...why not just pull a double cross on the Jap researchers afterwards? Just tell them that there are a few jars of horse piss lying around the base and that they would like a firsthand demonstration on how Japanese kidneys hold up to it. :)

I guess the lack of payback is what bothers me more than Americans using the research.

This is war mate. Get used to it. IIRC, Japanese medical doctors also had some medical data that the American government wanted, so they struck a compromise on the treaty after the war. Your government only lets you know what they want you to know.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hey, It's not like we had SS officers run military programs.....

........nevermind.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Myabe they should start teaching in history how the islamic empire killed raped and pillaged countires and other people of different religions