English schools no longer teaching the holocaust?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
This is because there is a group of liberal propagandists out there that vehemently deny that the holocaust ever happened, and they are influencing the schools to cease teaching about it. And who cares if it offends the Muslims? I don't think there is a law on the books (no matter what country you're in) that says people have the right to not be offended.

This world is going down the shitter. :oh_no:

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
it's about time

now if only they could get to telling everyone that the US planted bombs in the twin towers, the moon landing was a hoax, AIDS is a virus that infects gays created by the US government that is easily curable, etc. etc. etc.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Stanley Kubrick helped the government fake the moon landing!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Unless they are banning it from privately owned Jewish schools, nobody should be too concerned about this.

Why does nobody teach about the genocides that took place in the former Yugoslavia? or all over Africa? Who will tell these kids about the shit that the fucking KURDS endured? or Armenians?

See? nobody gives a fuck unless they are from those regions...

...since when does holocaust denial or acceptance have anything to do with education?

Teach these fucking kids some actual skills... so when they get out of school they will be too busy working a meaningful job to do stupid shit like burning down mosques or shitting in jewish cemeteries....god.

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
ki_atsushi said:
This is because there is a group of liberal propagandists out there that vehemently deny that the holocaust ever happened, and they are influencing the schools to cease teaching about it. And who cares if it offends the Muslims? I don't think there is a law on the books (no matter what country you're in) that says people have the right to not be offended.

This world is going down the shitter. :oh_no:

Dude, don't pidgeonhole liberals with holocaust deniers...these people are just retarded.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
roker said:
it's about time

now if only they could get to telling everyone that the US planted bombs in the twin towers, the moon landing was a hoax, AIDS is a virus that infects gays created by the US government that is easily curable, etc. etc. etc.

Preach on brother.

P.S. Dinkins is a gigantic faggot.

BIG

sony fanboy
roker said:
it's about time

now, now, let's not forget the fact that the CIA brought forth the crack epidemic and the overwhelming success of Church's Chicken to every ghetto of this majestic country.

B-

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I heard about this story a few days ago. It's nuts. And isn't it illegal in some European countries to deny the Holocaust?

If the Muslims are getting offended in a history class, then why are they even in a British school in the first place? They should be British citizens first, Muslims second.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
BoriquaSNK said:
Dude, don't pidgeonhole liberals with holocaust deniers...these people are just retarded.

I apologize if it seems like I was making a blanket statement, but I said there is a group of liberals behind this, I wasn't talking about all liberals.

skam

Super Spy Agent
Lashujin said:
I read this here (can't speak for the bias of the web-site, don't know anything about it)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=445979&in_page_id=1770

Is this true? If so this is completely ridiculous..........next thing you know we will hear of someone leaving out civil rights to avoid offending racists....

The Daily Mail is a hugely biased news source, so I wouldn't read too much into it at all tbh. Maybe there was one or two schools where the teachers reported this and that was it.

fwiw I don't think the holocaust or anything to do with WW2 at all are widely taught iin history lessons anyway.

Fighter123

Banned
My point of view (because I'm a damn Jew):

Stupid to being with. These Muslims who were born in Britain (and raise in Britain) are just using the country as a way to spread their bullshit ways to other Muslims. Remember those bombings in Britain two years ago? Just about all of the Muslims were born, and raised in Britain. British killing British by religion, disgusting if you ask that to any British citizen.

And the rise of Holocaust denial? More illegal immigration from South Europe with a bunch of Muslims onboard. Most of these Muslims are spreading their belief that Jews (and Israel) should be bombed. Now and days some studies in Europe show that they are more Muslim children born than European children (since an regular Muslim family usually have a lot of children). Now, get all of these kids to become suicide bombers and Jew haters and we can see a shift of politics in the next 20 years in European nations.

This bullshit is why Turkey won't be part of the EU anytime soon. Their cultural allowing honorary bombings (by women since they were raped), bullshit.

Teach not only the Holocaust, but every other god damn thing similar to it. Teach about Dafur, anything similar. Human beings must learn history to prevent the repeating the same mistakes.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
Human beings must learn history to prevent the repeating the same mistakes.

Humans kill other humans.

It's what we do.

We're good at it.

Lots of practice.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
This bullshit is why Turkey won't be part of the EU anytime soon. Their cultural allowing honorary bombings (by women since they were raped), bullshit.

I think that it has more to do with the turkish goverment's denial of a previous (and ongoing) genocide.

Fighter123

Banned
norton9478 said:
I think that it has more to do with the turkish goverment's denial of a previous (and ongoing) genocide.

Also Norton here's this:

Does the EU want an Muslim nation as part of their group? After all, most of the country was treated to kill the Pope when he was in Turkey last year.

Christian majority Europe with a Muslim partner, never.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Humans kill other humans.

It's what we do.

We're good at it.

Lots of practice.
But soon we'll have machines killing humans. What will we do then?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
Also Norton here's this:

Does the EU want an Muslim nation as part of their group? After all, most of the country was treated to kill the Pope when he was in Turkey last year.

I'm sure that they will want one sooner or latter:

Fighter17 said:
More illegal immigration from South Europe with a bunch of Muslims onboard. Most of these Muslims are spreading their belief that Jews (and Israel) should be bombed. Now and days some studies in Europe show that they are more Muslim children born than European children (since an regular Muslim family usually have a lot of children). Now, get all of these kids to become suicide bombers and Jew haters and we can see a shift of politics in the next 20 years in European nations.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
hey, let's play the association game:

if wizzles is a genuis, then fighter17 is a(n) . . .

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
meh. with as many ww2 games that exist...who needs holocaust.

jews schmews...

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
Fighter17 said:
Also Norton here's this:

i know, they would rather have a country with a higher inflation, more poor people and virtually no education than a muslim country the size of turkey. its just how shit is. (not just cause of political reasons, its just racist shit and bigotry actually)

and the holocaust is overrated. shit like that had been happening for years and is still happening, nobody cares about it when it happens to other people, why fucking care for the jews. they should give lessons on schools how jews were in power ones, then they got fucked and abused, then they got in power again and are the biggest abusers now along with the US, China and Russia. shit they pretty much control most of the US and a lot of the world economy and are making Palestinians live through bullshit, yet people are still being taught about how fucking sad they ones were. grow the fuck up. ww2 was over 50 years ago, the palestinians are still dying. we aint condemning the jews for what they did to gods prophet 2000+ years ago are we?

also people believing in the pope or the great ayatollah or some sort of religious bullshit leader from now are basically turds. brainless pieces of shit even.

aria

Former Moderator
I wasn't thinking this thread was going to be interesting until I saw someone actually equate holocaust deniers with liberals...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a head's up: these offended Muslims are not liberals. In fact, their social beliefs are much closer to the right wing nuts who normally deny the holocaust. This article is about dipshits who are simply too afraid to do anything right.