Fallout 4.....why the hype?

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yeah let's blame the best way to describe these type of games and their fans on lack of booty 'cause that makes so much sense...

You seriously sounds like an old man. It's called exploring... and you can fast travel, so most your bitching goes out the window.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I've had a few crashes, worst made me reset my game entirely.

The other two were falling into some stairs then getting trapped underneath and the other was walking into a room that was populated by nothing, just random blocks and glitches and whiteness.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I've played the ever living shit out of this game, and the worst thing that's happened to me is I got a glitch that wouldn't let me complete a mission VERY early in the game (clearing out Concord). After that it's been very smooth sailing. Playing on PS4.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
b7a0yuo.jpg

Nigga please, you're doing it wrong. You're the one who should wear the dress so you can make your enemies feel the shame while they feel the pain :keke:

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
I see you're also short on power armour limbs. I'm short two right arms and two right legs, unless I want to put raider power armour on a frame with real power armour :p

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
shroom's pic is evidence that, in 2015, video games are still really fucking stupid

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
shroom's pic is evidence that, in 2015, video games are still really fucking stupid

I wouldn't necessarily go that far - but the girl/robot is definitely not waifu material. For starters she looks way older than 16.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

videogames have always been mostly stupid

Even in the 80s and 90s.

I like that Fallout 4 is a videogame and not an interactive cinematic crapfest

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
They've also had some serious epic add-ons...Operation: Anchorage on FO3 and Lonesome Road on FO New Vegas were just freaking awesome.

My favorite Fallout:NV add-on was Dead Money. I would even go so far as saying it's the best Fallout add-on made yet :).

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You seriously sounds like an old man. It's called exploring... and you can fast travel, so most your bitching goes out the window.

Oh sure, by all means, pretend you're right and keep on trucking with this shitfest.

Anyway, if there's any consolation, I finally started to consider getting into Dark Souls, the stamina thing is a pickle but hey at least it's challenging...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Anyway, if there's any consolation, I finally started to consider getting into Dark Souls, the stamina thing is a pickle but hey at least it's challenging...

Make sure you check the first Souls game, Demon's Souls. It's more challenging than it's sequel. Some people would argue it's the best game of the series.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I really dig the atmosphere of Dark Souls, that's what drove me in, specifically the Bosses intros, I just felt that I need to be in this battle kinda feeling, is Demon's Souls atmospheric like that too or is it a bit more mundane? I really don't like the dorky look the faces have though but that's a small matter as it's a third person view anyway so it's only a problem in very little dosages. I wonder why is it done this way like Morrowind, it's such a horrible look but the rest looks great...love the music score too, and I'm a big fan of game plus runs as long as the game levels up in difficulty so I think this will be fun, although it only levels up twice if I'm correct, I've been researching the shit out of this game but didn't bother to look at the prequel, an oversight for sure, I'll start digging...

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I spent 200 hours in FO3, love this game! I plan play new vegas before jumping into Fo4

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I don't want to beat this game. Playing the factions against each other currently. Minute men are the best, brothers of steel are just a little bit more annoying than underground dudes. I'm actually bored of brotherhood already.

I feel this game plays more like a dungeon crawler than fo3. Dunno though. Memory is foggy. Skipped new Vegas because of the ocd this series can bring out of me.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
shits bugged. everybody in sanctuary now tries to kill me after the latest update.
and no, i didn't save after doing my melon video and killing that guy with the fatman.