FBI Recommends No Criminal Charges Against Hillary Clinton

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/hil...minal-charges-against-hillary-clinton-n603926

Hillary Clinton was careless when she used a personal email server during her tenure in the State Department but there is no evidence she committed a crime, the FBI chief announced Tuesday.

The FBI "did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information," James Comey said. But "there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," Comey said.

Comey said they also found "no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them."

"We also assess that Secretary Clinton's use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent," he said.

Clinton used several different servers and numerous mobile devices, he said, adding that the FBI sifted through some 30,000 emails she had provided to the State Department.

Federal investigators found:
?10 emails sent or received on Clinton server contained classified information.
肘t's possible that "hostile actors" gained access to Clinton's personal email account. "She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries," Comey said.
謬here was "no intentionality" on Clinton's part to violate any laws.

Attorney General Loretta Lynch has already said she would abide by the FBI's recommendation and by the advice of career DOJ prosecutors.

Clinton was addressing a National Education Association summit in Washington, D.C., while Comey was making his announcement. She made no mention of the FBI probe.

Clinton was questioned for over three hours Saturday by FBI agents investigating whether she mishandled classified information submitted on server.

"I've been eager to do it and I was pleased to have the opportunity to assist the department in bringing its review to a conclusion," Clinton told NBC News' Chuck Todd after the interview.

Clinton said she stood by what she had been saying for a year that she never sent or received emails marked classified at the time to her private account.

Clinton critics have called for an independent investigation into the emails, arguing the Justice Department may not be impartial. They pointed to a recent airport meeting between Lynch and former President Bill Clinton as further proof that the DOJ is biased.

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, quickly registered his dismay:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750353319084843008

"FBI director said Crooked Hillary compromised our national security. No charges. Wow! #RiggedSystem"

But Comey, a Republican, insisted that politics played no consideration in the investigation and said he "couldn't be prouder" of the work done by the FBI.

"What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently," he said. "I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation 擁ncluding people in government but none of that mattered to us."

WTF is wrong with the world?

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
This is why Trump makes the most sense at the moment. It's either so insane it will work or it will be such a catastrophic fuck up that it will wake everyone up to the idiots we allow to govern us. Which is even more fucking frightening.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I didn't intend to break the law, when I got my speeding ticket.

Still had to pay the fine.

This is utter bullshit.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I guess we can strike Manslaughter prosecutions from the court system as well, since usually the people didn't actually mean to do it.

BeefJerky

Actual Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I guess we can strike Manslaughter prosecutions from the court system as well, since usually the people didn't actually mean to do it.

I'm 100% behind this.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I don't even know why I'm surprised anymore. No bad press or charges ever seem to stick to Clinton.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I didn't mean to assassinate that presidential candidate! My gun misfired!

This is bullshit. The rule of law is officially dead in America, admitted by the fucking FBI.
Civil war when?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Anyone who thought the FBI was going to indict the presumptive Democratic nominee in an election year is retarded. And so is anyone who thinks Trump or Hillary are any different from one another or Obama in sum.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
First you have to assume that the information sent/requested was secure.

Bro ...

New batch includes a 2011 email in which Clinton instructed an aide to strip a classified document of its identifying markings and send it via non-secure email

That is a crime right there .

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Nixon was the last Liberal President
Carter was the last Conservative President.

Everyone since has been Oligarchists.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Anyone who thought the FBI was going to indict the presumptive Democratic nominee in an election year is retarded. And so is anyone who thinks Trump or Hillary are any different from one another or Obama in sum.

Clinton might or might not do shit to benefit everyone, but you can guarantee she will do illegal shit behind the scenes to benefit herself.

Trump will do the same, but Trump will more then likely reenact shit close to Regannomics basically letting the rich get richer and the poor fewer options for jobs since it's easier on the rich to send the jobs overseas for labor and tax purposes.

1. Because it will benefit himself

2. He has the Congress majority to do so.

So your choices are Russian Roulette with maybe one empty chamber (Clinton), or just having all the bullets in the gun and shooting yourself (Trump). Still debating which is more appealing.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
This is why Trump makes the most sense at the moment. It's either so insane it will work or it will be such a catastrophic fuck up that it will wake everyone up to the idiots we allow to govern us. Which is even more fucking frightening.

No. Trump makes no sense now, or ever.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
So, we should just elect an actual criminal who was ruled to be "above the law" into the highest office of the united states government because "trump is icky and will implement Reaganomics because of reasons I have no evidence of"

Trump has shown no evidence of being untrustworthy. He's been brutally honest in his campaign, for better or worse.
Hillary is a proven liar and criminal.

The only idiot who would vote for her are those who condone treason.

Last edited:

Tech&Music

Another Striker
I expected this, since the Clintons have way too much power through influence in politics for something like that to happen. The FBI is playing it safe, and shame on them for doing so.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
DNS: Not sure who you're quoting.... But I didn't realize Trump was a great candidate simply because Clinton isn't. Honestly both candidates suck, a lot. Also if you think Trump's hands are clean, that seems more than a little naive.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Nobody's hands in politics are clean. The nativity is suggesting that such a thing is even within the realm of possibility.
Trump isn't accepting multi-million dollar campaign contributions from Saudi Arabia though.
For fuck's sake, the CLINTON FOUNDATION alone is more than just dirt on hands, it's a fucking river of blood.

Trump's dirtiest acts were taking advantage of bankruptcy code and being one of tens of thousands of manufacturers who use chinese products/labor, and letting a couple of shysters run a real estate school with his name on it.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
I'd be pissed if I were an American, both choices are terrible in the end. It's like either choosing hydrogen cyanide or carbon monoxide.
America, pick your poison:
clinton-trump1.jpg