Firearm enthusiast thread

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I forgot to add that yeah, I would have just built an AR instead of getting the Kel-Tec if I didn't live in CA.

I can own an AR legally in the state but it would have to be gimped in some way, either remove the pistol grip and add an aftermarket butt stock that still lets you fire the weapon (there are two such available and they're hideous and goofy, please see this and this) or I would have to add a magazine locking device such as the bullet button.

Are you familiar with the bullet button? Basically it makes it so you can't remove the magazine once it's inserted unless you use a "tool" to press the new bullet button magazine release.

Under CA state law any firearm that requires a tool to release the magazine is considered to have a fixed magazine, and the assault weapon ban really hinges around rifles with detachable magazine + certain other features.

The "tool" you do you use to release the mag is nothing more than the butt of an empty cartridge though :tickled:

Still, I couldn't stand to have a gimped AR like that. It would drive me crazy to shame such a beautiful weapon like that.

At least I don't live in Canada, the UK, or Australia.

Anyway the gun should be fun for what it is. It's a combination of the AR and AK based on what i've read so it's supposed to be pretty reliable despite being made of a lot of synthetic materials. I understand this sucker is light.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
At least I don't live in Canada, the UK, or Australia.

semi auto assualt rifles are a-ok up here. If the barrel is over 20 inches long it's unrestricted and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. So at least we have that.

I just hope they hurry up and scrap the long gun registry already....what a money pit.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I can own an AR legally in the state but it would have to be gimped in some way, either remove the pistol grip and add an aftermarket butt stock that still lets you fire the weapon (there are two such available and they're hideous and goofy, please see this and this) or I would have to add a magazine locking device such as the bullet button.

OH CRAP that is nasty! Someone needs to get with the Governator and take over CA and put in place "common sense" gun laws again. Who's going to Argue with a Model 101 T-800 hell bent on getting something done?

"Hey, you can't do that."

"WRONG!"

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
lol!

1075.jpg

Nevermind not knowing WHY they banned it, these cunts never even knew WHAT they were banning.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Those CA legal AR stocks make the baby Jesus cry...

Absurd laws like that accomplish nothing but make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to have a decent firearm. Seriously, what are those stupid stocks going to accomplish?

Nothing.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much but here in the Ill, we have some stupid ones as well....

But at least I can have my correct AR, 7+1 assault shotgun and 19rd XDm...

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Think i'm going to buy another M1911 & try my hand at some light gunsmithing.
I just can't see making any changes to my Colt.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
semi auto assualt rifles are a-ok up here. If the barrel is over 20 inches long it's unrestricted and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. So at least we have that.

I just hope they hurry up and scrap the long gun registry already....what a money pit.

Seriously, that's cool. I thought ARs and the like fell on your restricted list. Good to see Canada hasn't gone the UK/Aus route.

lol!

Nevermind not knowing WHY they banned it, these cunts never even knew WHAT they were banning.

LOL.

Also note she said the word "clip." Better ban those clips! Is it so hard to say magazine?

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I want to buy a firearm that uses clips just so I can be that annoying guy who points out the difference to people when they use the wrong term.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
I want to buy a firearm that uses clips just so I can be that annoying guy who points out the difference to people when they use the wrong term.

Unless of course the person is using an M1 Garand, then it be correct as in "En Bloc Clip" and/or an older Bolt Action military rifle that uses "Stripper Clips" to push down five cartridges at a time. But yeah, the term clip is used far too much when most weapons do not utilize one at all. It's like listening to Uffie's rap song Pop The Glock and when she talks about it you hear the sound of a revolvers cylinder being spun. It's like WTF?

Shit here's the (new) official video for that song.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1v2PtoxwNo

:lolz:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Does Glock even make revovlers?

I don't think so. Never heard of one. Which is why Uffie cracks me the hell up. But for a skinny white blonde, I'd fucking go bonkers on her. Something about her gets me hot. I'd show up with a real glock, and be all...

Suck mah cock, suck mah, cock, suck mah cock, suck mah cock, I just pulled this GLOCK! (out comes the Glock). Drop to your knees bitch and make some noise, after that you can hook up me boys... (like 20 dudes behind me all with GLOCKS)

:tickled:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yeah, I wasn't watching that video for the music, that's for sure.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Look what I'm packin:

gun-in-waistband-tattoo-456.jpg

Tattoo of what appears to be a (7) shot CZAK/P-64 which is a Polish clone of the Walter PPK, though is not a .380, but rather a 9x18mm Makarov round. Though due to the longer handle it might be a Makarov PM too. Interesting tattoo.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
It's an interestiong way to get shot.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
I wonder if he has the whole gun....ouch.

He might have gone all out and had a silencer tat'd on his dick. NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Is it thursday yet? Still waiting to pick up my SU-16CA.

In the meantime i've been looking at various gun stuff around the internet. My cousin gave me a scope for use on my 10/22 so I need to get the scope mount for that as i've lost my factory scope mount (heard it wasn't so hot anyway.) I also figure i'll get an extended mag release. I'll put in a trigger with a lighter pull eventually.

I'll probably get a muzzle brake for my su-16, but it'll be more for looks anyway :emb: though I'm sure it will help with recoil.

Anyway, reading about revolvers and lever action guns I stumbled upon the concept of the Semi-Automatic Revolver. Pretty f'ing cool if you ask me. I love the way these things look, here is an example of one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateba_Autorevolver

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Is it thursday yet? Still waiting to pick up my SU-16CA.

In the meantime i've been looking at various gun stuff around the internet. My cousin gave me a scope for use on my 10/22 so I need to get the scope mount for that as i've lost my factory scope mount (heard it wasn't so hot anyway.) I also figure i'll get an extended mag release. I'll put in a trigger with a lighter pull eventually.

I'll probably get a muzzle brake for my su-16, but it'll be more for looks anyway :emb: though I'm sure it will help with recoil.

Anyway, reading about revolvers and lever action guns I stumbled upon the concept of the Semi-Automatic Revolver. Pretty f'ing cool if you ask me. I love the way these things look, here is an example of one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateba_Autorevolver

A 10/22 doesn't have recoil bro. But I'm sure it'll look cool with a muzzle brake on it. If you'd like to see the be-all-end-all (IMO) revolver, I'll see if I can't get my father to agree to let me take a picture of his latest purchase about 3 months ago. He doesn't like me showcasing his personal stuff online though, I made the mistake of mentioning that. Even though he has a .500 Super Magnum, it's this latest pistol that IS A BEAST.

It's a fucking .454 Casull with what I believe is a 16 inch super, super thick bull barrel and ported, Goddamn thing weighs like a motherfucker. Giant telescoping LER ontop... I call it Revolver Megatron, because if Megatron of the Decepticons was ever made into a 5 shot revolver pistol, it be that one. Apparently its a custom job that only so many have been made of. I've shot it twice, I think I actually prefer the .500 due to it being lighter in weight.

Marek

Banned
Anyone ever seen/used one of these?

Mvc-001f-sm.jpg

Mvc-012f-sm.jpg

My friend has one. I think it kicks ass. His throwaway is a 45. Needless to say dude is all about TCB.

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Well after heading over to my father's house with my daughter (he and my mom take care
of my 10month old son during the day, and I usually have her on the days I'm not working)
I convinced my older 68 year old self (I'm basically a clone of him) to let me take photos of
REVOLVER MEGATRON! :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock: He even decided to let me take a pic of him with it,
as it is his pistol afterall, but he doesn't like photos of him on the Internet usually. He's old,
old school. Doesn't even know how to get online.

NOW THEN... Single Action (5) Shot .454 Casull (custom)
12 inch barreled (not sixteen like I'd said) MegaTron Bad Assery!

revolvermegatron01.png

revolvermegatron02.png

revolvermegatron03.png

papakumawithrevolvermeg.png

with his bad ass self.
mercwithrevolvermegatro.png

yours truly wearing my old SERAC/SEO summer
Security Polo and sporting (sadly) chilli with beans
stains on my denim jeans. :tickled: **Fatal Fury Hat representin' yo.

A pistol like old Revolver Megatron (which I will inherit no doubt, hopefully no
time soon) should have been in the Space Western TV Series *Firefly*
that I'm just now getting into. Oh well. I'm gonna shoot this next week again.
:buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::vik::vik::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
A 10/22 doesn't have recoil bro. But I'm sure it'll look cool with a muzzle brake on it. If you'd like to see the be-all-end-all (IMO) revolver, I'll see if I can't get my father to agree to let me take a picture of his latest purchase about 3 months ago. He doesn't like me showcasing his personal stuff online though, I made the mistake of mentioning that. Even though he has a .500 Super Magnum, it's this latest pistol that IS A BEAST.

It's a fucking .454 Casull with what I believe is a 16 inch super, super thick bull barrel and ported, Goddamn thing weighs like a motherfucker. Giant telescoping LER ontop... I call it Revolver Megatron, because if Megatron of the Decepticons was ever made into a 5 shot revolver pistol, it be that one. Apparently its a custom job that only so many have been made of. I've shot it twice, I think I actually prefer the .500 due to it being lighter in weight.

Muzzle Brake for my SU-16CA, not 10/22. I'm sure I wasn't very clear above.

And yes, they do make Muzzle Brakes for 10/22 but as you point out there would be no reason for one.

Your dad's revolver sounds like a beast and yeah, it looks fucking amazing!