Former Titans/Ravens QB Steve McNair dead on the 4th at age 36

Yeah some of her other pics... she looked better and a bit wild (and crazy apparently)...:loco:

On another note, if I understand the timeline properly... she bought the handgun about the same time (maybe same day) as she was arrested and given a DUI for driving stoned.
1) what happened to the waiting periods on handguns?
2) wouldn't a background check pick up the arrest if the timing were right?

"Hi I'd like to buy a big gun. I'll need approximately 5 rounds of ammo too, and I need it by tomorrow."

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
"Hi I'd like to buy a big gun. I'll need approximately 5 rounds of ammo too, and I need it by tomorrow."

LOL.

"By the way, how many rounds would you suggest if I were going to take down a pers--uh, er, I mean bear. --a large bear. ...make that a large black bear. A large black bear who played for the Titans. No, wait... strike that last part... A large black bear who might have been able to play for the Titans if he weren't a bear, but were in fact a man. A black man. How many rounds?"

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I was reading that she also recently bought a gun...

Semi reliable source...

Man, I gotta love the guy

36 and dating a 20 year old...
Wish I had skillz like dat.

right now i think mcnair would probably call it an overrated experience

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
right now i think mcnair would probably call it an overrated experience

HAHA

I love you man

Just remember the old adage:

All women are normal... Until you sleep with them. Then they turn into raging Psychopaths.

mydogbilly

Geese's Thug
I really would've loved to be a fly on the wall in that condo. I just can imagine what he was thinking when he saw her holding the gun. What a fucking shitty way to go.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
I really would've loved to be a fly on the wall in that condo. I just can imagine what he was thinking when he saw her holding the gun. What a fucking shitty way to go.

Know what's shittier? His kids growing up with the knowledge that their dad was a cheating piece of shit and it got him murdered by some nutjob.

aria

Former Moderator
Confirmed and explained, sad and crazy:

Police: McNair shot dead in sleep by girlfriend
By LUCAS L. JOHNSON II, Associated Press Writer Lucas L. Johnson Ii, Associated Press Writer 17 mins ago

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Former NFL star Steve McNair was shot dead in his sleep last week by a 20-year-old girlfriend distraught about mounting financial problems and her belief that he was seeing someone else, police said Wednesday. Investigators may never know why Kazemi shot McNair four times as he dozed on a sofa early Saturday before turning the gun on herself, Police Chief Ronal Serpas said.

But interviews with friends revealed that she was making payments on two cars, her rent was doubling and she suspected the married McNair was having a second affair with another young woman.

She told a friend on Friday that "My life is a ball of s--- and I should end it," Serpas said.

Police earlier had labeled McNair's death a homicide, but waited for further tests and the revelations about Kazemi's personal problems before concluding that she pulled the trigger in a condominium McNair rented with a friend.

McNair, 36, a quarterback for the Tennessee Titans most of his career, met Kazemi six months ago at a restaurant where she was a waitress and his family often ate. She seemed happy and eager to build a life with him, but something went wrong.

"We do know that she was clearly sending a message during the last five to seven days of her life that things were going bad quickly," Serpas said, though there was no indication she told anyone she planned to harm McNair.

Serpas said detectives learned that Kazemi recently found out about another young woman she thought McNair was romantically involved with and had even followed that woman home, though she did not confront her.

Serpas said police believe McNair was asleep when he was killed because there were no defensive wounds. After shooting McNair in the head, Kazemi apparently shot him twice in the chest before shooting him again in the head and then shooting herself. The gun was found underneath her.

She sat next to his body and tried to position herself to fall into his lap when she died. She did, but her body slid to the floor and ended up at McNair's feet, Serpas said. The gun was found underneath her.

Kazemi's family told reporters that the woman was so confident McNair was divorcing his wife of 12 years that she was preparing to sell her furniture and move in with him.

But associate Mike Mu, who has worked with McNair's charitable association for years, said McNair's wife, Mechelle McNair, "didn't know who this girl is." No records of divorce proceedings have surfaced.

Two days before the shooting, police stopped Kazemi driving the Cadillac Escalade sport utility vehicle that McNair had given her for her birthday in May.

According to an arrest affidavit, Kazemi had bloodshot eyes and alcohol on her breath. She refused a breath test and told an officer "she was not drunk, she was high." She was charged with DUI. McNair was with her but not charged. He later made her bail.

Serpas said that even though both her name and McNair's were on the Cadillac's title, she was apparently responsible for making payments. She was also making payments on another car after she couldn't sell it.

aria

Former Moderator
I know it can be tempting to date the girl at Dave & Busters, but think twice.

TMZ got photos of them together:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/steve_mcnair_and_sahel_kazemi#46170

McNairKazimiinLOVE.jpg

That story is crazy.

So I guess the lessons we can take from this...

-Always pay for your mistress' stuff in full
-Married men should always limit themselves to one mistress at a time
-Transition between mistresses should be handled with care
-If your mistress ends up in jail leave her there

What am I missing?

aria

Former Moderator
That story is crazy.

What am I missing?

If you can make her disappear, do it.

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
She sat next to his body and tried to position herself to fall into his lap when she died. She did, but her body slid to the floor and ended up at McNair's feet,

Serpas said that even though both her name and McNair's were on the Cadillac's title, she was apparently responsible for making payments.

lolz

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
You know that's some mighty fine cheating when a family man's mistress suspects him of cheating on her with a third lady, as if she's the main attraction.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That story is crazy.

What am I missing?

If you get caught, Don't go on National TV and call her your soulmate. Especially when you and your wife are worth millions of dollars.

aria

Former Moderator
If you get caught, Don't go on National TV and call her your soulmate. Especially when you and your wife are worth millions of dollars.

hey now... the Governor was speaking from the heart.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
It kind of bothers me that the Media has often called McNair's assailant his "Girlfriend" whereas John Ensign and Mark Sanford's women are almost exclusively referred to as "Mistresses".

I think it is evidence that the media overlooks the fact that he was a married man with a family.

Yeah, I think that this phenomenon is due to racial predispositions in the media..

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
So she shot McNair while he was asleep. Hmmm....makes one wonder if they'd want to see their death coming or be totally oblivious to it?