FS: CMVS, sticks and Framemeister XRGB.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have not been engaged in the community or the scene for a long time, but still own this nice little setup which gets game time every now and then.
However, physically moving on and just cannot take it with me anymore. The whole set-uoo is a bunch of boxes which I'm planning to bring to the UK next week, so this would be ideal for any UK or EU buyers.
Prices in UK pounds sterling and postage isn't included.

CMVS with all cables and old style stick £250. Outputs crisp RGB, built by Beharius, who knows what he's doing.

CMVS with both bean sticks £300.
Bean sticks are in great condition and one even comes with its original box, which is spotless.

Framemeister xrgb was purchased in Japan and is in mint condition. Also comes with an additional RGB adapter to work with this console - £250 based on a very brief search on these forums.

Everything for £500.

Cheers.

Attachments

• setup_resize.jpg
    setup_resize.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 769
  • setup2_resize.jpg
    setup2_resize.jpg
    639.8 KB · Views: 769
  • Framemeister.jpg
    Framemeister.jpg
    727.8 KB · Views: 766

Jamesf1

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Why are you asking for me to be banned? I want to send a personal message on here so I can discuss purchasing the equipment listed - is this possible on this forum? Do I have to make some posts before I am able to do this? If someone could let me know it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Andy

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Hi,

Why are you asking for me to be banned? I want to send a personal message on here so I can discuss purchasing the equipment listed - is this possible on this forum? Do I have to make some posts before I am able to do this? If someone could let me know it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Andy

It's possible for members of the community, not someone who makes a beeline to the market with zero posts anywhere else and leeches from members here. I would recommend looking at the Market FAQ, but I doubt you know where that is since it's not in your section of interest.

Jamesf1

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erm OK. Don't really understand how wanting to legitimately purchase a system that someone is selling is leeching but each to their own. Thanks for being so helpful. I have had a look and deleted my original post as I see that it breaks the market rules.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Apologies for the late response here. I have been living life without a screen.
Bump.. still available for two days, before it goes into storage for ever.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Seems expensive to me? But I do remember how I got my cmvs for 2 bills with a red mas stick._..If you are here this ''should'' be Just a changeup to ur current setup?/?Soooo?Weirdish to me still? But I am an outsider anyhow.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well the last PM I got from him said he's got someone lined up to buy this, but if that fell through I was next in line. But that was over a month ago now, so my guess is he sold it.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Didnt read ._.Odin says you say two days I say two weeks. -,,,,didnt check dates.._ so yeah he makes me feel dumb now for defendings noobs wanting a system.