FS/FT: NG-CD's and some MVS+AES carts and cases for sale, interested in TG16 CDs FT also

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
OK... Here's the DEAL lads...

...Whatever you may feel about Fakk2... I would appreciate if you let him sell his goods without too much fuss...

LOOK... he plays the game... and takes the knocks as is the Ng.com way... but a he's not a scammer hence has every right to play here...

xROTx

Danke' Rot! I appreciate it, bro.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Fakk, you have some nice items but your post is kinda cluttered and hard to read. You may want to consider reorganizing everything by console (MVS/AES/CD) etc, clean it up just a bit and make it the first post. Just bump it when stuff gets added/edited. Just a suggestion.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Curious as to how such a recent release is missing the kit box already.

Look, if people want a "collectable" CS2 cart, they would have bought the AES version IMHO, as the AES cart is what collectors wanted. As it stands, Crossed Swords 2 MVS is a cool homebrew cartridge for playing, with some nice paperwork to look at, and don't mistake my words, I do quite enjoy the game and found it to be a wonderful project with a really great outcome, but it is not an authentic official version made by SNK, so it can't be looked at as such. Whether it comes as a bare cart, or with everything including the box, it still is not an authentic new release to worry about the box over. If the buyer wants to have a box for this game, he/she can get a box from another MVS cart, slap a sticker on it and it will be just as "official" as the one originally sold. ;) Anyway, Crossed Swords II is now gone, thanks!

Fakk, you have some nice items but your post is kinda cluttered and hard to read. You may want to consider reorganizing everything by console (MVS/AES/CD) etc, clean it up just a bit and make it the first post. Just bump it when stuff gets added/edited. Just a suggestion.

Yeah, I kind of tried to do this already, with the "NeoCD games" at the top of the post, some "AES carts" under those, then "MVS carts", then "MVS Cases", then "Misc Artwork and stuff, "SOLD carts" under that, and finally my "Wanted for Trade" section at the very bottom.

Considering how much I am selling, this being clusterfucked was inevitable. :D If I made a brand new thread with the sales at the top, and then added more and more as I go along, people would have a difficult time finding what is for sale, so I just found it easier to just keep pushing the list of games for sale to the bottom of the thread as much as possible anytime something new ended up for sale.

My biggest issue now is trying to get Photobucket to work with me as their site is slow as hell, and keeps telling me it is full when it's not and deleting my links all the time, which is getting annoying. :P

NOTE: I have slightly reorganized my for sale list for easier reading. If anyone has any other ideas to make it easier, please do let me know, and my thanks goes to Geddon_jt for letting me know that it needed to be redone, I appreciate your thoughts and ideas, bro.

-J

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I keep missing baseball stars dammit, I want to play that title so badly.

I will be posting pics of it soon, and if "itssofrustratin" does not get it, then you can take it off my hands if you want it. I will work on getting pics of it up tonight sometime. I have so much work to do, but, I will try to set aside 30 minutes for picture taking and picture posting for you guys! The same goes for Sengoku 3, and my other new items if anyone is interested in them.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
UPDATED Games/Items that are now SOLD! (4/22/2016)
Price changes to reflect current market value! (4/22/2016)
New Items being added late tonight (4/22/2016)

-Most Neo related items I own are for sale below. If you don't like the price, I might take a best offer.
-Any questions? Just ask and I will respond as fast as I can once I see the PM hit my box.
-I will accept TRADES for Neo-Geo CDs/MVS/AES, and TURBO DUO CD Games that I do not own yet.
-Please note that the BUYER pays ALL Shipping + Handling costs from now on!
-I will ship international, and I'm willing to make deals on bulk sales.

--------------------NEO-GEO CD's for Sale--------------------
Fighters History Dynamite JPN (with spinecard/Like New)- $20
King of Fighters '95 US (no spinecard/Excellent)- $30
Mahjong Kyo Retsuden JPN (no spinecard/Near Mint)- $20
Power Spikes 2 JPN (no spinecard/Used)- $15
Ragnagard Shin O Ken JPN (no spinecard/Excellent)- $35
World Heroes JPN (with spinecard/Like New)- $25
World Heroes 2 JPN (with spinecard/Like New)- $25
World Heroes Perfect JPN (with spinecard/Like New)- $30
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Neo-Geo CDs

$175 Takes the whole lot shipped in the lower 48 states. PayPal gift would be appreciated, or add 4%, Thanks! I'm also willing to break up the CD lot!

--------------------Neo-Geo AES Carts for Sale--------------------
The Super Spy English AES (x14) used/gamers carts (condition varies) - $65 each! (7 Sold - 7 Carts Left) ($60 for the "Ugly Duckling Cart" ask if interested)
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/The Super Spy AES Carts

Mahjong Minashanno Okageshamadeshu Daishugorokutaikai JPN AES (used) - $100
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fa...Minashanno Okageshamadeshu Daishugorokutaikai

Mahjong Kyo Retsuden (no manual) JPN AES (used) hard to see in pics but front of insert has some wrinkle - $75
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Mahjong Kyo Retsuden JPN AES

2020 Super Baseball English AES Cart Near New/Excellent Condition! - $170 obo
http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/S...0 Super Baseball English Neo-Geo AES for Sale

Fatal Fury Special English AES -$200 obo
http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/SNKNeo-Geo/slideshow/Fatal Fury Special NeoGeo AES Cart for Sale

Baseball Stars 2 English Euro AES (Gamers/Used Condition)! - $175
http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/SNKNeo-Geo/slideshow/Baseball Stars 2 Euro AES

*new* Baseball Stars 2 English DogTag AES (Used, but, Excellent Condition overall with slight bends in manual) -$220
(pics coming soon)

Sengoku 3 English AES cart (Sticker is wrinkled from bad removal, cart shell and snaplock is excellent +, and Insert + Manual are like new condition! - $1,400 or best offer (PM if interested)
(pics coming soon)

*new* Ninja Commando English AES cart (Gamers Condition, no manual) -$500
(pics coming soon)

--------------------Neo-Geo AES Converts for Sale--------------------
*new* Crossed Swords 2 English AES Cart like new condition Complete Second Release. - $1,800 for serious collectors ONLY, no refunds! (My last copy selling for now)
(pics coming soon)

If interested in Pulstar, Blazing Star, Stakes Winner, Metal Slug and other high end conversions using real mask roms and copies from the real deal, please inquire as I cannot sell them directly on here. Serious buyers only please.

--------------------Neo-Geo MVS Carts for Sale--------------------
World Heroes MVS Complete Kit (I think only one page was a repro, otherwise pretty nice)- $40
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Neo-Geo World Heroes Kit 2

8 Man MVS Cart in Excellent Condition (dip sheet and mini marquee copy not pictured, but is included) Last Copy Available! - $100 obo (will also takes trades)
http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/SNKNeo-Geo/slideshow/8 Man Neo-Geo MVS Cart for Sale

*new* Metal Slug Complete English MVS Kit in Near New condition with non matching serials (pics coming soon) - $200 Firm
(pics coming soon)

*new* Legend of Success Joe Japanese MVS Cart with like new repro laminated paperworks, and mini marquee in excellent+ condition - $200 Firm
(pics coming soon)

*new* Art of Fighting 3: Path of the Warrior Japanese MVS cart, plus like new English replacement sticker included, and I can exchange for Black SNK case if needed. - $100

*new* Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers Japanese cart in Excellent+ condition, plus like new English replacement sticker included. - $75

*new* Nightmare in the Dark English MVS Case ONLY, no game boards inside. This is a unique cart that has the Neo-Geo Freak sticker made for it. Some like it, some despise it. Either way if you want it, it's yours for $40 (pics coming soon)

--------------------Neo-Geo MVS Cases for Sale--------------------
I also have some empty MVS cases I am selling off, some regular used black SNK MVS cases, some white SNKG MVS cases, and a few new transparent cases as well.

Cost for transparent new shells (comes with 4 screws): (4 Shells Remaining) 16 SOLD!
$10 each (not pictured)

Cost for the Nice condition White SNKG MVS shells (missing most screws): (4 Shells Remaining) 3 SOLD!
$9 each

Cost for Used condition original black SNK MVS shells (missing most screws): (3 Shells Remaining) 4 SOLD!
$6 each
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/Fakk2/slideshow/Games I have for sale/Neo-Geo MVS Cases for sale

----------Authentic Inserts, Manuals, MVS Artworks etc. Area!----------
I have a ton of different authentic SNK Neo-Geo AES Inserts, and Manuals, along with MVS Artworks and stuff that I have kept over the years that I will be adding here sometimes.

(NOS) Super Sidekicks 2 English AES Manual and Insert ONLY (No Cart or Box) Qty. 10pcs - $80 each set (pics coming soon)

Much More Coming in the Future, Stay Tuned! :D

----------Shipping Information----------
Shipping cost is whatever actual cost is asked by the post office, handling is for the gas, bubble wrapping, and time taken to ship the items. US only buyers for the cases please unless your ready for expensive shipping as I think only 3 of these fit in a flat rate large box, and that costs quite a bit these days..

--------------------SOLD SECTION--------------------
The following items have been sold, and the prices or trades are listed here for future reference.

-Baseball Stars Professional English MVS cart - $20 Sold
-The King of Fighters '94 English AES - Traded to SuperGun for 4 MVS Carts I was looking for
-White SNKG MVS shells (missing most screws): (3 Sold to JasonToddLives)
-Eightman MVS Cart and Repro Mini Marquee - $100 obo (Best Offer Taken: SOLD for $80 to FinalbossNYC)
-The Super Spy English AES (x14) used/gamers carts (condition varies) - $65 each! 8/14 SOLD, (1 to Wyndcrosser, 1 to Phexe, 1 to Schiggidyd, 1 to Kyosuke75, 1 to nhanphanhippo, 1 to Joe Fuentes, 1 to Dan Webstirer, 1 to Metlcub) Thanks guys!
-Super Sidekicks 2 MVS carts (x3) with nice repro stickers - $20each (1 Sold to SudoShinji) (1 Sold to nhanphanhippo) 1 Remains
-The King of Fighters '94 English MVS cart - $20 Sold to SudoShinji
-NAM-1975 English MVS Kit complete with repro artset - $200 Sold to Liquid Snake for best offer of $176
-Pulstar JPN MVS carts (x2) with repro JPN stickers - $220 each, (1 Sold to a FB Friend), (1 Sold to Elder)
-Blazing Star MVS Cart with a nice authentic English sticker - $180 Sold to Elder
-Metal Slug 3 English AES carts (x2) near new condition - $1,150 each Sold to members here (cannot recall names?)
-World Heroes Perfect JPN MVS cart - $90 Sold to Solid Snake for best offer @ $83
-Razion English MVS (Collectors Edition) Near New $900 - Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Neo XYX English C.E. AES Like New - $1,000 Sold to nhanphanhippo
-6 Transparent NOS MVS Shells - Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Neo-Geo CD Galaxy Fight - $25 Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Old Style AES Cases (x4) - (@$25 each!) Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Snaplock Cases (x2) - (@$36 each!) Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Ninja Masters Japanese MVS Cart - $150 Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Last Hope Pink Bullets English AES C.E. Cart - $1,100 Sold to nhanphanhippo
-PULSTAR Complete English MVS Kit Near New Condition! - $600 Sold to nhanphanhippo
-Samurai Shodown 2 DogTag AES - $200 Sold to Joe Fuentes
-Art of Fighting 3 Path of the Warrior English MVS cart - $90 Sold to Joe Fuentes
Last Hope Pink Bullets R.E. AES Brand New (Final Copy that I own) - $1,100 Sold to MCF76
Super Sidekicks 2 MVS carts (x3) with nice repro stickers - Sold@ $20 each!

***Thank you everyone! There is still plenty to go around, so please take a look, and shoot over some offers if you find anything interesting. Don't forget, I also take trades!***

I also have a few other "unique" MVS carts I am selling, but due to the kind of carts they are, I will refrain from posting them here. If interested, you may inquire in PM.

PM me for trades! Thanks!

Last edited: