FS/FT: NG-CD's and some MVS+AES carts and cases for sale, interested in TG16 CDs FT also

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Hey Fakk, I'm interested in a copy of The Super Spy. I'm located in NJ. I've just begun my AES collection. I don't have any feedback here, but I've got 60+ on Nintendo/SegaAge forums, and 5400+ feedback on Ebay. Whats the best we can do for one shipped to NJ?

Ban plz

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Really? Could you explain exactly what I did wrong? You may save the forum an active member. Last I checked, there isn't much risk in selling to someone new. Buying, of course, but selling?

My post was directed at Fakk, and the rules state that we should stay on topic. Spare me the needless newbie bullying.

Hope to hear from you, Fakk.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Really? Could you explain exactly what I did wrong? You may save the forum an active member. Last I checked, there isn't much risk in selling to someone new. Buying, of course, but selling?

My post was directed at Fakk, and the rules state that we should stay on topic. Spare me the needless newbie bullying.

Hope to hear from you, Fakk.

No one is here to please you, princess.

There's plenty of risk in it. If you actually looked at the history of this place, the market and people like yourself marching in here with an entitled attitude, you'd change your tune.

Keep it up though, this site has 15 years of history that we'll gladly put aside so you can get a deal. We've been waiting a decade and a half for you to arrive so that we can make you happy.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Before this gets taken to the "War Room", and my head explodes from the migraine I am getting, can people please relax a bit. The dude wants a gamers condition copy of a game I have a shit ton of. If it were like something of actual value I can understand people going apeshit, but, please, this is The Super Spy we are talking about here. :D

Schiggidyd, follow the rules and be a part of the community, make some posts in other threads, and be merry before hitting up the marketplace, and read the rules and stuff and you should be fine. ;)

EDIT: Vanilla... PLEASE get rid of that fucking video of the dancing bear! I sit there and watch it for like 5 minutes EVERYTIME I SEE IT! It is a bit too much addictive to watch!

Last edited:

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
No one is here to please you, princess.

There's plenty of risk in it. If you actually looked at the history of this place, the market and people like yourself marching in here with an entitled attitude, you'd change your tune.

Keep it up though, this site has 15 years of history that we'll gladly put aside so you can get a deal. We've been waiting a decade and a half for you to arrive so that we can make you happy.

I apologize i I struck a chord with you, Vanilla, Although I don't recall acting entitled in any way, I will respect your dedication to the fortitude of the forums.
I'm really not here to cause trouble, others may, but not I. I simply wanted to buy a copy of The Super Spy.
I will gladly reference my feedback in other collectors forums, Here.

That should count for something, if it doesn't, well, I wouldn't understand that.

Thanks Fakk, I'm happy to have one.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I apologize i I struck a chord with you, Vanilla, Although I don't recall acting entitled in any way, I will respect your dedication to the fortitude of the forums.
I'm really not here to cause trouble, others may, but not I. I simply wanted to buy a copy of The Super Spy.
I will gladly reference my feedback in other collectors forums, Here.

That should count for something, if it doesn't, well, I wouldn't understand that.

If you want to get on VT's good side, mingle a little bit on the forums, make an avatar, try and join discussions. A few people here did what you were doing, shaped up and now actually post on a regular basis. It's not hard and we're not asking you to cut your dick off, We just want people here who actually want to be here vs those who are only to buy stuff. I'm sure you have a collection of some sort, games you like, other hobbies, why not share that with people on the board instead of throwing money around?

You'd maybe make some friends.

NG.com has a harsh reputation of people being assholes but those people the majority of the time are called out when they post bullshit and get caught. We've had scams, people posting fake stuff, outright lying and getting caught with made up bullshit. The thing is about this site is people get run off because it's at a point the normal posters here have 0 fucking tolerance anymore. Also don't think it's just newbs who get called on their bullshit, we've recently had an older member here get run off because he was being a fucking cockmongler.

As long as you're honest, upfront and don't try and do something you know is wrong, you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Not a problem, just let me know, and it's yours, bro. :) Just remember, it is a gamers condition cart. All of them vary in condition, so just let me know in the PM what you think is the most important aspect of the game, and I will try to get one you like out of the bunch I have for sale.

Protip: Go into settings and turn off signatures.

If you're referring to my statement to Vanilla, it was meant to be funny... I mean, it's a dancing bear! :D Who can NOT look at it dance for at least a few minutes?

NG.com has a harsh reputation of people being assholes but those people the majority of the time are called out when they post bullshit and get caught. We've had scams, people posting fake stuff, outright lying and getting caught with made up bullshit. The thing is about this site is people get run off because it's at a point the normal posters here have 0 fucking tolerance anymore. As long as you're honest, upfront and don't try and do something you know is wrong, you'll be fine.

That really is the absolute truth!

I, myself, just got robbed of 1,500Euros from an international seller, (Neo Satellite), that sold me a fake ass Real Bout 2 English AES cart, (which got me into some trouble, AND I was never reimbursed), and he is now attempting to sell the same style fake carts to other members here. So making yourself known for awhile first, getting to know people, and talking it up a bit on other forum areas, (before hitting up the marketplace), is a good idea these days, and also part of the rules here. So try not to take their shit too personal, they are just enforcing the rules, even if they are being a bit blunt about it. Everyone gets slammed here fro time to time, even myself, (and I am the most cool motherfucker on this planet!) j/k. :D lol

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Bump! Another Super Spy sold, I can no longer edit the first post, so I will be adding everything to a new post below soon with a pic of my minty English MVS Art of Fighting 3 cart that has recently been added but had no picture yet. I am also adding another MVS cart of Aero Fighters 2, and the picture will be added. Both carts have been properly cleaned out, and work like new. ;)

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Selling thread moved to the bottom of this page!

Last edited:

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Would love to grab kof 94 and one of those copies of sidekicks if none of the older guys are trying to grab it.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
In regards to his super spy carts, the one I got is great. Gamer quality? Shit, it was a great copy. Thanks.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
In regards to his super spy carts, the one I got is great. Ganer quality? Shit, it was a great copy. Thanks.

Fakk2 has high standards. Once the cart's girth has been thrust into those enticing black lips it has been forever soiled and thus relegated to the proletarian designation of "gamer" until the end of time.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Fakk2 has high standards. Once the cart's girth has been thrust into those enticing black lips it has been forever soiled and thus relegated to the proletarian designation of "gamer" until the end of time.

Plus, it's hard to get your head around the idea of a super spy being played enough to have reached genuine gamer condition...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
Plus, it's hard to get your head around the idea of a super spy being played enough to have reached genuine gamer condition...

The only cart with higher average minty-ness is Riding Hero.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Would love to grab kof 94 and one of those copies of sidekicks if none of the older guys are trying to grab it.

Not a problem, we can work out a deal, bro. :)

In regards to his super spy carts, the one I got is great. Gamer quality? Shit, it was a great copy. Thanks.

Well, thank you and your welcome! I do try hard to set each person up with the quality that they ask for since they all vary in quality, so if a person wishes for a better looking cart over the insert, or vise versa, then I go through the carts and find one that matches that persons request as best as possible. I also clean the cart contacts like new, so every game I sell will not make the buyers console/MVS machine slots dirty. I am seriously OCD on cleanliness, and that reflects on my game carts and game cd's as well. :)

Me as well, really nice condition. Thanks again Fakk2! :D

I am really glad that you liked the game quality, and I hope that you love the game, and can 1cc it like the dude on youtube can! :) Also, your welcome, I am glad that it arrived to you safe and sound.

Yes, I have insanely high standards, which is why I wind up with a lot of double or triples of many games as I keep trying to get one in perfect condition, and I wind up with a scratch here, insertion mark there, a wrinkled baggie here, or a tiny whitening speck at the top of an insert there, and I keep on trying to make a game completely like a NOS cart by mixing and matching items together until I get one that is perfect, and then I need to sell the doubles or triples off when I finally get a NOS cart complete. Unfortunately, this makes an insanely expensive hobby like the Neo-Geo that much more expensive to buy, and collect. Then you have to add in the fact that I play my games also, and that makes me take a risk each and every time I play them on a daily basis, and then ooops I scratched the game, damaged the insert, bent the manual etc.. then I have to go get another, so forth and so on. lol

Luckily, I also love the MVS carts, (and my Big Red 6 Slot cab), which means I can play many of my MVS games on the AES using the Proto Daedalus that I have, and I can enjoy the NeoGeo games that way. However, I still love playing my AES games also as there is something that feels like magic about playing them on the AES, perhaps it's just nostalgia kicking in, but, playing the MVS on the AES doesn't feel exactly the same, so, I do play my AES carts all the time as well.

The thing that bothers me probably the most about playing AES carts is having to open them all the time, and clean the carts teeth after each game I play, making sure they shine like new after every play though. Cleaning the MVS carts is much easier of a task. *sigh*, Thankfully my AES that I own now is like brand new and was hardly ever used by the previous owner, as is my cab, so the games seem to come out like new still when done playing, so there is very little cleaning to do. :D

The only cart with higher average minty-ness is Riding Hero.

Sadly, many people just do not seem to understand how awesome the RPG mode was in that game, and how much "Bang for the Buck" that game provided back in the day when it first came out when compared to any of it's kind. As much as I liked games like Super Hang On, and what ever the other motorcycle game was back then, I can't even remember any more, Riding Hero gave me so many hours of game time without being bored that I can easily say, it was the only Motorcycle game I enjoyed back then other than Road Rash on 3DO. (of course Road Rash on 3DO came out years later though).

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
What the Fakk fakk! $900 for Razion? Neo Maikeru just sold one for $500.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
What the Fakk fakk! $900 for Razion? Neo Maikeru just sold one for $500.

Was it the Collectors Edition with the CD Soundtrack, posters, Shockbox, insert etc etc? I don't believe so... Either way, this is for Collectors, this is not a normal Gamers edition cart. I sell gamers stuff for gamers prices, I sell Collectors Editions for Collectors prices. The worse the condition is, the cheaper it is, etc.. But, I pride myself on having high quality items when they are high in price. Anything I sell for a top notch price is top notch in quality. Also, those that don't like my prices are more than welcome to buy from another seller. :P

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Ok Fakk, take it easy, my bad. I appreciate quality, just didn't realize the collectors edition was worth $400 more than the regular edition. That's probably the normal price for that mvs kit, didn't know.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Ok Fakk, take it easy, my bad. I appreciate quality, just didn't realize the collectors edition was worth $400 more than the regular edition. That's probably the normal price for that mvs kit, didn't know.

No probs, this is actually THE C.E. kit that I bought from Jeff Kurtz when he sold his entire collection. He started the pricing at over $1,100 since he basically got about that amount for most of his C.E. Kits of NG Dev Team games, and as for Razion, he slowly lowered it little by little until we got around the $800 mark where he said he was going to just keep it if I didn't buy it at that price, because if he goes any lower he would be losing money or just breaking even since the game actually was around the $700+ mark for the C.E. Kit after currency conversion rates, PayPal fee's, Credit Card fee's, shipping costs, etc.. so I bought his kit from him and I used it as my secondary C.E. Kit for testing and playing on my Daedalus.

Since I actually do beta testing for this game for the NGDevTeam, I kept one game at the stock FW, and I updated his game cart to FW 1.0b and tested it out on my Euro FW console, and was trying to find a way to defeat a certain bug. In the end, after all testing was finished, both game carts were updated to the final firmware 1.1f, and the game is now available for sale. I think the price is justifiable for the cost of the game originally was about $720, and I personally paid $750 for it, and I updated the cart myself to the newest FW which nobody seems to do, so the game is good to go, and as always I do talk over best offers on most of my games, and I can always take trades as well. I am actually a pretty reasonable guy for most games or consoles I mod and sell. I also do a lot of modding on consoles for reasonable prices, and I have yet to have one single dis-satisfied customer in the past 20 years of sales on ebay, and working on peoples consoles.

Fakk2

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Pushed to the bottom, and updated!

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
OK... Here's the DEAL lads...

...Whatever you may feel about Fakk2... I would appreciate if you let him sell his goods without too much fuss...

LOOK... he plays the game... and takes the knocks as is the Ng.com way... but a he's not a scammer hence has every right to play here...

xROTx