FS: Loose MVS carts (Pulstar, and Metal Slug 5)

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
- Pulstar, shitty label: $900
- Metal Slug 5, shitty game: (See Pulstar's price, and double it.)

Seems to be what n00bs are charging / paying for these carts lately. :oh_no:

U PAY VIA WESTERN UNION IN USD. A-OK? OK. POSITION BLOWJOB.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
Rating - 98.5%
64   1   0
Interested in a trade?

I've got a near mint LOSJ (Complete AES with shockbox) and Leslie M Collin's anus (has heavy wear and tear)

andy251203

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
THREADJACK: I CAN BEAT HIS PRICE BY HALF JUST PAY $450 AND YOU NET YOURSELF A NICE FAKE LABEL PULSTAR BUT HURRY UP WHILE YOU CAN:make_fac::make_fac::make_fac::make_fac::make_fac::multi_co::multi_co::multi_co::multi_co::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I'll take the Pulstar so long as it was an original AES Pulstar cart that was converted to a MVS cart.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I'll take Pulstar, but can you accept trade of my soul instead of $900? Nevermind the fact that I got a copy for under 50 bucks less than a decade ago.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Wow, those are some great prices, you wouldn't happen to be in Nigeria would you? If you send me the carts and a $90 processing fee, I'll have my rich Nigerian uncle give you your asking price plus a kajillion dollars.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Wow, those are some great prices, you wouldn't happen to be in Nigeria would you? If you send me the carts and a $90 processing fee, I'll have my rich Nigerian uncle give you your asking price plus a kajillion dollars.

You have a rich Nigerian uncle too???? That means we could be brothers.

arfink

Crossed Swords Squire
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I already have teh ROMZ. All of them. I'll make you a DVD and trade for your Pulstar. Only if it has the PULLSTAR label though.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
so I've seen pulstar's price all over lately, even though I lucked out and got a cart only shitty label for $50 about 2 months ago

They seem to be easily between $100-$200 bucks

But what about MS5 mvs? The last few carts I saw went for around $100 with a fucked label, cart only

what's fair for MS5 mvs cart only?
how about a MS5 mvs full minty kit?

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I've seen pulstar's price all over lately, even though I lucked out and got a cart only shitty label for $50 about 2 months ago

They seem to be easily between $100-$200 bucks

But what about MS5 mvs? The last few carts I saw went for around $100 with a fucked label, cart only

what's fair for MS5 mvs cart only?
how about a MS5 mvs full minty kit?

You DO realize this is a joke thread, right?

TLH

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Dude, don't tease me like this. I want a Pulstar cart in the worst way. I would gladly pay for a cart like that on Tuesday if you shipped it to me today. How about a fair price like say 20 bucks.. lol...tlh

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
I'm not sure on Pulstar since I've never played it before, but I mostly agree that MS5 is garbage, that game isn't very good at all.

Hey while honesty is spewing, Ultimate 11 is like two retards touching junk. Thats just my opinion, don't get me wrong I'd snatch it up at the drop of a hat, but us neo-geoer's (o.0), know damn well all to often the value isn't in the quality but in the quantity.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hey while honesty is spewing, Ultimate 11 is like two retards touching junk. Thats just my opinion, don't get me wrong I'd snatch it up at the drop of a hat, but us neo-geoer's (o.0), know damn well all to often the value isn't in the quality but in the quantity.

Proof that you're retarded.

At least you posted it in a thread about Ultimate 11, right?

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Proof that you're retarded.

At least you posted it in a thread about Ultimate 11, right?

Please Lochlan tell me how this is an indication of my intelligence. You're whimsical at best. Pike me with that razor wire wit again, it went so well last time.

Unfortunately sales and production numbers are in my favor, what per se's in yours? :lol:

Your personal opinion? I wipe my ass with that :)

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Please Lochlan tell me how this is an indication of my intelligence.

Besides the errors and general lack of well-written prose, you said that quantity is preferable to quality when it comes to Neo-Geo games. I guess this is true if you're a fucking idiot who likes to play shitty games, but whatever.

Pike me with that razor wire wit again, it went so well last time.

I thought so.

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Besides the errors and general lack of well-written prose, you said that quantity is preferable to quality when it comes to Neo-Geo games. I guess this is true if you're a fucking idiot who likes to play shitty games, but whatever.

I thought so.

You're truly an authentic moron.

Quantity is the a reference to the amount of units available or produced, wheres you've jumped the gun an assumed (no stretch for you) I was speaking in the sense I meant "Produced in large numbers", when I was referring to the scarcity of the item, not the overwhelming common carts like "Metal slug" for MVS.

The price of Most geo carts is detrermined by its scarcity, example: Bang Bead MVS (it blows) and Ultimate 11 for AES (can it be said with a straight face?).

Your lack of comprehension skills is frieghtening at best. You're certainly suffering from a self fullfilling case of tunnel vision.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Yeah, good point. I should have assumed you meant something other than what you wrote. Thanks for reminding me about this thread though, I almost forgot about it.

Edit: ohhh, you meant financial value as opposed to the intrinsic value of gameplay. I feel silly for assuming you were talking about the games themselves rather than money. (No I don't.)

You're truly an authentic moron.

As opposed to a counterfeit one?

Last edited:

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
Yeah, good point. I should have assumed you meant something other than what you wrote. Thanks for reminding me about this thread though, I almost forgot about it.

As opposed to a counterfeit one?

You're pathetic Lochlan, a mud slinging swamp dweller at best.

I shatter your point with a hammer of words and you bring war room drama into the for sale section.

My keystrokes are wasted on you, My opinions stand unswayed and yet my checks don't bounce.

I'll let you to your crestfallen existence as your posts wear the evidence of such valiantly.:vik:

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
You're pathetic Lochlan, a mud slinging swamp dweller at best.

I shatter your point with a hammer of words and you bring war room drama into the for sale section.

My keystrokes are wasted on you, My opinions stand unswayed and yet my checks don't bounce.

I'll let you to your crestfallen existence as your posts wear the evidence of such valiantly.:vik:

You know I'm just trolling you so you'll write more shit like this, right?

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
You know I'm just trolling you so you'll write more shit like this, right?

I wish you could reflect on how much of a penny candy douche you are, cock get hard by picking internet fights?

My point was proven two posts ago. Keep it real E-dog.

Nice quote it'll echo well amongst those willing to hunt and peck its origins.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
You guys always manage to make me smile........:D