FS: Loose MVS carts (Pulstar, and Metal Slug 5)

Battlesmurf

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
hahahahaha

Rlc gets bonus points for bickering occurring in a random AF thread :P

That being said- do I really get both carts if I trade a BJ? I know where some really hobo-ish women folk hang out. Might even get that fabled 'dry hobo jerkdown' for an extra tenner!

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
so I've seen pulstar's price all over lately, even though I lucked out and got a cart only shitty label for $50 about 2 months ago

They seem to be easily between $100-$200 bucks

But what about MS5 mvs? The last few carts I saw went for around $100 with a fucked label, cart only

what's fair for MS5 mvs cart only?
how about a MS5 mvs full minty kit?
$50 - $70 range is about right for a cart only Pulstar. People are just assholes. A loose Slug 5 shouldn't be anywhere near $100+ either...

Honestly though, does anyone *really* care about Metal Slug beyond 3? :( I'll occasionally play Slug 5 in an arcade, but only if my choices are that, SvC Chaos, or a hammer to the head.

Koopa64

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, MS4 is a good game.

And concerning your post RocketLawnChair, you could say that about pretty much anything game related, emulation should have made all those old games and consoles worthless by now.

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Rating - 100%
31   0   1
$50 - $70 range is about right for a cart only Pulstar. People are just assholes. A loose Slug 5 shouldn't be anywhere near $100+ either...

Honestly though, does anyone *really* care about Metal Slug beyond 3? :( I'll occasionally play Slug 5 in an arcade, but only if my choices are that, SvC Chaos, or a hammer to the head.

I seriously have no idea what everyones quarrel is with SVC chaos, the game is one of the best pieces of neo software available. :hammer:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I seriously have no idea what everyones quarrel is with SVC chaos, the game is one of the best pieces of neo software available. :hammer:

+1

On a long enough timeline, I always come back to SVC Chaos. Then again, I'm one of the asshats that thinks SamShoV is actually a pretty fun game (if not perfectly balanced.) Now, I wouldnt' go so far as to say it's the best game on the Neo, but it's good, and with a little more work it would have been absolutely great. I've played on and off for 5+ years now, and just now started to notice where the collision detection is a little off.