FS Neo Geo AES games Most are USA/English games

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
List will be updated after working on prices am doing price researches here on the forums and ebay. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
If you ever send me the RE5 Xbox 360 Console that I've been waiting on for over a year I'd be interested in Sengoku 3

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in samurai shodown 3 and IV. I can't private message you yet because my account is waiting for activation. Do you have a email I can reach you at? Thanks!!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
I'll chime in for Xavier here as this doesn't look good. Xav has a lot of medical stuff (serious stuff, debilitating at times) and disappears for months at a time - often with deals in the works. I'm not making excuses for him; i'm saying he always (eventually) gets things taken care of and makes up for delays.

That said, Xav, you should take care of Colorado Rockie before bumping this thread. Then, hit me up when your caught up as I still have those atomis carts for you.

Rating - 97.7%
43   1   0
Colorado Rockie I sent you an email several months ago not sure if you received it or not. I sent you 2 PMs by the way.

mjmjr25 I will send you a PM

Last edited:

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Xav is honest seller but he has to take care his health in the hospital often so it's may delay of contact. I received my games delay but no problem.