FS: Please Buy My Stuff (Everything Sold, Will List More in Time)

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'll be updating this thread with various stuff I find. I have the following available right now:

All prices do not include shipping.

Carts:

Shipping will be $8 for 1 or 2 carts. 2 carts will fit in one padded shipping envelope and it's a flat rate to anywhere in the US. If you are outside the US

For Sale:

MVS Carts:

- Metal Slug (English, Holo, Serial Removed/ Great Condition Label) - $60 (Sold)

- Spin Master (English, Decent Condition Label - $52 (Sold)

- Ninja Combat (English, Great Condition Label) - $40 (Sold)

- The Super Spy (English, Great Condition Label) - $50 (Sold)

I will be adding more items here as time goes on. Items will not be limited to MVS carts.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
plz buy. plz.

this guy is great. he popped back up at mgc and back on the forums. do not worry with this dude. glwts!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
LOL here we go again. Worse than EBay prices. I'd hate to see what he doesn't think is a "great condition label" as apparently scratched serials, stains, creases and wrinkling are great condition. Ban plz.

Last edited:

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
plz buy. plz.

this guy is great. he popped back up at mgc and back on the forums. do not worry with this dude. glwts!

Thanks cdamm, much appreciated!

LOL here we go again. Worse than EBay prices.

Hey bud, all prices are OBO. I've looked at the past few months (going back to December) on ebay and these are listed lower than those. I have seen some at lower prices, but with ruined labels. However, there is a Super Spy on ebay for $58 OBO right now, but shipping is about $13. So I think I'm still below that. Not trying to "make a buck" here. These are the doubles in my haul yesterday and I'm just unloading them as I don't need them.

xorthen

Banned
Rating - 100%
55   0   1
LOL here we go again. Worse than EBay prices. I'd hate to see what he doesn't think is a "great condition label" as apparently scratched serials, stains, creases and wrinkling are great condition. Ban plz.

sheeeeeeiiiiit. that mvs metal slug is a damn good price bruh.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I sold a Ninja Combat with a truly great condition label for $30 shipped via Priority, check my sales thread if you don't believe it. Nobody is going to pay twice that plus shipping. Wyo also sold that and Super Spy for much less than you're asking. If you want those prices, stick to EBay.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I sold a Ninja Combat with a truly great condition label for $30 shipped via Priority, check my sales thread if you don't believe it. Nobody is going to pay twice that plus shipping. Wyo also sold that and Super Spy for much less than you're asking. If you want those prices, stick to EBay.

Thanks for that information. I hit up a few people who have been selling here frequently to get their input. I'll adjust prices as necessary.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Guys - at some point the community needs to let the mods moderate. Rot is on every day - if he sees a problem - he'll say something. If you don't like the prices - don't buy. It's really simple.

I can appreciate calling someone out if they bought it on ebay for $30 and a week later we see it here for $60 - by all means, call it out, but lately it is every single thread - a bunch of attacking comments. Just DON'T BUY. Are we really that concerned someone is going to pay $60 for Ninja Combat. If they don't, the price will lower, if they do, then that's on them.

@madman - w/respect, selling a game for $30 does not make it worth $30 for eternity, or even ever again. I sold Werejag Atomiswave Bass Fishing AND a Gun Sub PCB for $10 last month. I paid $175 for the cart alone. Me selling it for $6 after shipping does not mean someone has to sell it now and forever for $6. Heck, a lot of us, myself included have given away $50-100 games. We do that selectively and for the benefit of the community - I wouldn't expect every BAMA cart I see to be free just because I gave one away - I gave it to a friend and would do it again - but what I wouldn't do is jump on someone for selling theirs for $100.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
@madman - w/respect, selling a game for $30 does not make it worth $30 for eternity, or even ever again.
Valid, but if he spent some time to research prices on here I think he'd see that $60+ship for a Ninja Combat w/a label in that condition is not a good deal. At the end of the day, I'm tired of seeing forum prices that are higher than EBay and I just don't mean on here. I like to think we look out for each other on here and that's what I was trying to do.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Valid, but if he spent some time to research prices on here I think he'd see that $60+ship for a Ninja Combat w/a label in that condition is not a good deal. At the end of the day, I'm tired of seeing forum prices that are higher than EBay and I just don't mean on here. I like to think we look out for each other on here and that's what I was trying to do.

I can understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize that this is not the only place NG related material is sold. If that was the case then people would still be paying $400 for SSVS rather than $800+ that it is now. I'm glad you're "looking out for others" but if you keep doing it, then there won't be anything for sale here.

I have gotten feedback from others and am adjusting prices accordingly.

What's that "white stuff" on the Metal Slug cart? :scratch:

Sticker, I removed it a bit after taking the picture.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The prices dont seem as far off as folks are making them out to be. I was under the impression Slug 1 was $50, Super Spy was $50, and Ninja Combat is around what Madman said. Not far off and probably would be attainable from the seller for the prices I listed.

I think the factor thats causing the dog piles is the new folks or inactive folks having market access.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I can understand where you're coming from, but you have to realize that this is not the only place NG related material is sold. If that was the case then people would still be paying $400 for SSVS rather than $800+ that it is now. I'm glad you're "looking out for others" but if you keep doing it, then there won't be anything for sale here.

I have gotten feedback from others and am adjusting prices accordingly.

I realize this isn't the only place NG games are sold. With your 159 posts you are clearly an expert on the market so I can't really debate you. If you want to make as much money as possible, list your games on EBay. It's that simple. If you want to give good deals to other members, set pricing accordingly. Your new prices are better, though.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I realize this isn't the only place NG games are sold. With your 159 posts you are clearly an expert on the market so I can't really debate you. If you want to make as much money as possible, list your games on EBay. It's that simple. If you want to give good deals to other members, set pricing accordingly. Your new prices are better, though.

People complaining about noobs trying to rinse members with high prices never said anything about a noob getting rinsed of his items at low prices just recently.

Where were the usual forum sheriff's telling the guy he was undervaluing his stuff then?

Hypocrisy stinks as bad as an MVS collection.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
People complaining about noobs trying to rinse members with high prices never said anything about a noob getting rinsed of his items at low prices just recently.

Where were the usual forum sheriff's telling the guy he was undervaluing his stuff then?

100% agree, and i already shared the same opinion long time ago.

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Will you be posting any AES?

Depends. If I come across something, I'll post it up. Honestly, if there's something I see that's a decent price, I'll pick it up and post it here. With the amount of time madman spends on this site (good god) complaining I might just quit bringing in carts after I get rid of these. I still have not decided...

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
With the amount of time madman spends on this site (good god) complaining I might just quit bringing in carts after I get rid of these. I still have not decided...

That would be devastating to the market here. Where else can we pick up carts at EBay prices? Oh wait, I know, on EBay!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0

Pointing out that stuff is undervalued is bad form in my book. However, the noob bashing if the prices aren't steals is getting really old guys, and yes it's hypocritical. This seller seems reasonable and has adjusted his prices accordingly. Either let the market decide or we will potentially run off the deals of tomorrow. Is it really worth getting bent out of shape over $10 or $20? If the seller is adhering to the rules, acting in good faith and isn't a douche why not just leave them be. Go play some games instead ;)

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
The market so many are eager to protect is on life support...for a number of reasons; very high on that list is over-protection. When I joined 5.5 years ago the entire page 1 was filled with active topics posted in that day. That was the case up to the Hide fiasco. For the last 2+ years it has been shot, kicked, punched, drown, and then shot.

Today there are SIX active threads in the selling section. 2 of them are pitchfork jobs, 2 of them are selling SINGLE items, and 1 is titled "never mind"...and today is a busy day in the neo market.

The idea of community market is gone. With dozens of other forums, dozens of social media sites, dozens of auction sites, dozens of international shops that will ship international - the playing field is changed. You can still post 2 prices in a thread, respected member price and noob price, you can still offer dibs to buddies, you can refuse to buy from or sell to any member you choose.

Everyday we see half a dozen or more posts of members here getting new items...but they aren't getting them here. They are getting them on facebook, ebay, craigslist and pretty much anywhere but here.

If Shawn or the mods want to do away with the market - then they can and should do that.