Fuck Yeah Vita!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
And you can finally watch Netflix on the fucking thing, making it a worthwhile replacement for a Roku or similar.

I want to get one before the prices start to go up but I just ordered the N3DS AC bundle so I have to wait until next payday.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
still plenty of games don't work after the hack. Is there is a list of what works somewhere?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Call me weird, but I can play games on portables no problem but I can't bring myself to watch netflix on the 3DS or Vita.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
You are not crazy, but they need to have those apps for the kids.
I'm sure Vita owners watch a lot of Naruto and Bleach....

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
The no Netflix on the thing made is a doa right out of the box for anyone except weaboo gamers. Love my vita have something like 60 games.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
If you can still find them the pstv's are $40 for the basic model and $65 for the one with the games and controller.
(Been on close out for awhile now, maybe over a month.)
Just got a second hand Vita a couple days ago for $90, (the original 3g model).

Anybody got any dlc game codes they want to cheap sell for Boderlands 2, Sly Cooper, Lego games?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Did a search in the store for new pinball arcade tables, and came up with nothing.

Edit: Found Xenon and Safe Cracker, but some reason, it's charging me for Jack*Bot even though I have a Season 5 pass. Hmmm. Not that I really care about Jack*Bot anyway. Cool to see Xenon there - I play that all the time at a local bowling alley.

Nice to see they have an update for challenges. That will really add some replay. Loved that on the PHoF: WC

Last edited:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Did a search in the store for new pinball arcade tables, and came up with nothing.

They all came out today actually - worked for me, I downloaded them on the PS3 and transferred them over with the cable. I did it that way because I bought the cross buy season pass previously and I just let it download both copies of the game to my PS3.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
They all came out today actually - worked for me, I downloaded them on the PS3 and transferred them over with the cable. I did it that way because I bought the cross buy season pass previously and I just let it download both copies of the game to my PS3.

I need to do that too- I'll look again.

kaicer

Crazed MVS Addict
The vita is a good portable is sad that sony dropped the support so quick.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer

Really nice gesture but 8 gigs is barely enough to get by on Vita. I'm working with 8 currently and damn I really need to get my hands on a higher capacity memory card. 8 gigs really aint cutting it right now. I can't even put all my psp games on it, let alone all my psx and vita games. Hell I just had to pass on Grim Fandango this week because that game is almost 8 gigs by itself.

Sony needs to sort that shit out pronto.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Head up, the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky II will work on vita too. Download only tomorrow.$30.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Head up, the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky II will work on vita too. Download only tomorrow.$30.

Once Nanowrimo is over with, I have to replay Tits 1, and then get to play with SC.

Also, Summon KNight 5, waiting for that release which has the Physical + PSN Code.

Then Trails of Cold Steel ^_^

I love my vita. Wish they would put Popolocrois on PSN, my copy the plastic UMD case is breaking (the one around the disc).

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
just finished corpse party 3. it was good... get while you still can!