Happy Thanksgiving Day!

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day.

This is the first time we are not meeting as a family due to COVID. My Mom and Dad are in their 80s so we are trying to keep them safe.

My wife and I ordered a ham and turkey family meal from Lucielle's. I picked it up yesterday and will be warming it up today. We will then pack a meal for our parents and dropping them off.

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?
Did your Thanksgiving tradition change due to COVID?

Once again, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day and stay safe.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
All five other people who live here got the COVID so I'm stuck in quarantine dodging ronas.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
All five other people who live here got the COVID so I'm stuck in quarantine dodging ronas.

Damn, you'll now have to put to use all that bob and weave defense you learned by watching so much boxing to avoid the fucken Corona virus.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Happy wishes to everyone’s families!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Damn, you'll now have to put to use all that bob and weave defense you learned by watching so much boxing to avoid the fucken Corona virus.

The key is jabbing.

Every time a sick relative approaches they get that Larry Holmes business to the jaw.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Gobble gobble bitches! Family Mario Kart after dinner!

arbormatt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. We kept it small and just had it with my wife’s parents. I made a duck for the first time so that was neat. Andrew Zimmerns green bean casserole recipe was excellent . I also tried something new with roasted leeks and fingerling potatoes. Hid a bunch of turkeys outside for a game with the kids. Tomorrow is Christmas decorations and making cookies as a family. Have a great weekend everyone.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Gobble gobble bitches! Family Mario Kart after dinner!

That sounds like a good time.

Just me and the wife this year, but I cooked a whole ass turkey so we shared the meats with a couple neighbors who weren't cooking turkey. The kid across the street had his day made that I threw a whole leg on the plate for him.

Now we're just chilling post pie binge. It was a good day.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Had a small gathering planned a couple of weeks back however my nephew that lives with me and my dad tested positive for COVID. I bowed out immediately though my dad was still thinking of attending. This past week he caught a cold and though my nephew's getting better, it wasn't enough to even attempt to get together so I'll be probably grilling some burgers or what now for the three of us tonight ;)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I worked all day, time-and-a-half though, yay! Could have had free turkey dinner and pumpkin pie at work from the kitchen, but, I passed.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful that resident scammer, Nick Lindley AKA Wyo, is back to remind everyone just how big of a piece of shit he is.

What happened, you miss doing people favors in the marketplace, faggot?

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I always wanted to try turkey American-style.

Is it actually possible to roast a whole turkey and keep it juicy?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Is Black Friday still a thing in America? like arriving days before and camping out and waiting all night

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Is Black Friday still a thing in America? like arriving days before and camping out and waiting all night

I saw people camping out on the news for PS5, but due to COVID Black Friday is not the same. Most companies have been putting stuff for sale for the last couple of weeks.

All the usual stuff people would camp out for could now be purchased online.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

Not possible by roasting...but deep frying the entire thing?

Juicer than orange juice!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

It's possible to keep a turkey juicy, the thing is it's going to take about a day's worth of preparation.

It's a lot of work, but that's what holidays and traditions are for, right? To create something memorable around your family that you'll take with you for the rest of your life.