Hardcore Metal Fans Get Your Ass In Here!!

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This is a new Dutch black metal band. Very promising. The guitarist is also playing in Nargaroth.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I can keep you up to date on the Dutch Black Metal scene if you guys like. I'm personally a big black metal fan and have been in the scene for over 10 years now. And yes, I used to have long hair as well ;)

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I can keep you up to date on the Dutch Black Metal scene if you guys like. I'm personally a big black metal fan and have been in the scene for over 10 years now. And yes, I used to have long hair as well ;)

I'm def. interested in hearing more...

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I recently found out about this band called Sekte (Dutch for Cult). They don't play live shows as far as I know. Enjoy!

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Nothing black metal related this time, but death metal related instead! Morgoth from Germany.
The part from 1:00-1:25 gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it. Just amazing stuff! Something new? Not really. Good old school death metal, you bet!

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Iron Maiden by far my favourite
then id say lamb of god, metallica (pre st. anger), slipknot, Pantera, Suicidal Tendancies, raised fist

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder

AMG: “Die, monster! You don’t belong in this world!”
Jørn: “It was not by my hand I was once again given flesh. I was brought here by spheres who wished to be me tribute!”
AMG: “Tribute!? You stole Druhm’s, and made him your slave!”
Jørn: “Perhaps the same could be said of all power metal…”
AMG: “Your words are as empty as your soul! Heavy rock ill needs a savior such as you!”
Jørn: What is a rock? A miserable little pile of minerals. But enough talk… Have at you!

The above was a post in the comments of the Angry Metal Guy review of Jorn's latest.

I actually bought this CD last Saturday. I like it a lot more than I should probably admit.

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Let's put a little life in this topic. Conqueror from Canada assaulted, brutalised and left nothing to devour in november in Berlin. I was there, I didn't film it, but thought I should share it. Let me know what you think of this footage.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Conqueror are great. They recently played Australia but I was unable to go to the gig.

Thanks for the footage!:buttrock:

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I'm more of a heavy, speed and thrash metal fan, but I do like death and black too. Quick question: are black metal's lyrics made to be understood? I can't understand a single word in 99.99% of BM songs...

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Conqueror are great. They recently played Australia but I was unable to go to the gig.

Thanks for the footage!:buttrock:
As far as I know they only played the set at Nuclear War Now! 4 fest

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nothing black metal related this time, but death metal related instead! Morgoth from Germany.
The part from 1:00-1:25 gives me goosebumps everytime I hear it. Just amazing stuff! Something new? Not really. Good old school death metal, you bet!

Oh Morgoth, it's been a while since I hear anyone talk about them.

I really liked Odium and everything before it as well but Odium is just awesome, a subtle industrial touch with some good thrash for good measure.

Favorite song, Lies of Distrust, I think that was eternal fall if I'm not mistaken.

...and it's ok, not every post has to be Black Metal.

metallica (pre st. anger)
That's cool, I'm more of a pre-black album kind of guy. St. Anger has more attitude than the loads and reloads of shit IMHO not that it means any of them are any good.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-445.jpg

old?

Last edited: