Horrible MAMEcabs

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I know this is not Mame, but if this does not make you laugh, then you have no sense of humor. Obviously a picture from the 80's prior to Mame. Its nice to see that arcade abominations are nothing new.

I'm pretty sure this was in Nintendo Power. I think they finished product looked like a NES controller with the black and gray, if I didn't have a house fire, I'd check some of the back issues, but there were a couple of pretty damn cool custom made NES cabs.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
lol only worse lol i think this one takes the cake
floormame.jpg

it just makes my neck hurt looking at it and god why not just make a arcade controller for your pc

:oh_no: thats fucking terrible.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
lol only worse lol i think this one takes the cake
floormame.jpg

it just makes my neck hurt looking at it and god why not just make a arcade controller for your pc
That one looks like a mad scientist's contol panel and he's using it to create a new and horrifying monster. All that's missing is the dark dungeon and some squeaking bats for ambience.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Some real classy shit right here...

had_cabinet-1.jpg

powerbookmame.jpg

streetfighter4cabinet.jpg

news-3105.jpg

ultgamingset3-thumb.jpg

matrixsa.jpg

The matrix has you...Neo

DugFreez

n00b
streetfighter4cabinet.jpg

I have to say this "cabinet" makes more sense to me than anyone putting a 360 or PS3 in a real arcade cab to play SF4. Why downgrade to arcade resolutions when SF4 and all PS3 and 360 games are made to be played in widescreen HD?

As for almost anything else on this thread....gloriously hideous. :buttrock:

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
Local to my area, a Pony cab bites the dust :crying:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/vgm/1285989641.html

LOL, check out the Happ style controls on a Candy. I don't even like Happs on domestic cabs - sad and confusing :scratch:

Someone should scoop this one up at such a great price....

1600... well :scratch: ...
"Cabinet can be used as a jukebox also, Sounds Awesome!!!!! "
I'll hold out for one with full dolby digital surround sound MAME action.
:oh_no:

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
why have a "maquee" top to an arcade if there is no marquee.

jonny419

Super Sidekicks 3
i'm a fan of the wide CP, that way i don't have to touch the booger eater standing next to me quoting character dialogue in whatever game we're playing.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
i'm a fan of the wide CP, that way i don't have to touch the booger eater standing next to me quoting character dialogue in whatever game we're playing.
Shoryurreppa! Got you again, snort! snort!? He, He!... Mind if I eat some of your porkchops in the food plate in the middle of the 4' CP while we stare at the magnificient 17" VGA display, brave contender?

xiao_haozi

Avid Neo-Expert
lol is the stick big enough!!!(and far away enough):oh_no:

Dude.... it's a test setup... meant for testing out parts and fixing boards.... it's not going have a big, functional cp layout right in the middle of the bench where they are working.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
i couldn't stop laughing while browsing the hall of shame, made my day, thanks.