Let's all have FUN you guys~!

ng1zzn.jpg

Mad sticks yo. Electric Dungcade - "Replay the past one life at a time" :lolz:

Don

Camel Slug
Let's play some MAME!!!!!!11111

View attachment 7632

Da MultiplyAngleMasterbationExperence

Why make a MAME cab when you can have a stand up computer? Who needs arcade games when you can have a stand up jerking station?
I hope he offers a lube holster expansion pack. ;)

Last edited:

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Did he really need TWELVE start buttons? Most of them are probably for emulator functions - just use a goddamn keyboard! And what purpose are the two rows of three buttons and one row of four supposed to serve?

Four eight-way joysticks, one four-way, two Ikari sticks, two dials, a trackball and a flight stick. Why not throw in some Taiko no Tatsujin drums while you're at it?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
We need an awesome cab thread. This one's been going around the web of this Defender turned Splatterhouse.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
A fucking BONE to play Splatterhouse? You couldn't wield those until the Genesis sequel.

*insert "boner" joke*

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Good to see that the time-honored "paste on Google search images of every random video game character you can think of" decorating technique hasn't yet gone out of style.

This is another one of the "designs" you can get. Nothing says ARCADE GOODNESS like Farmville, right guys??? (There's another one with "Samuel Peter the Nigerian Nightmare." Not going to touch that.)

rdBe06N.jpg

That's a nice HDTV on the Showcase butchery cab. I'm sure it really helps for playing 4:3 arcade games. Did I mention the groovy BLACKLIGHT TUBE above the controls? At least now everyone will know if he's jizzed on them.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The guy wants more than a grand for that gaudy piece of junk. At least it doesn't seem that any sucker has bought it from him yet. XD

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Dear lord, that stick placement.

I can see myself getting constantly distracted by that ginormous bright yellow bezel.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
the monitor is not even centered .. this thing needs to be a "how not to do " video

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
don't have room for a shitty mame cab?

need to play mame at your desktop yet you want to keep the shitty cab experience?

no problem!

o7uHofk.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I bet there are buttons on the underside as well.