Hotline Miami 2 Hype Train!

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I think I played the first one on Steam. Kept getting killed. Over and over again. Reminded me of Dark Souls in that regard. No thanks.

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
I think I played the first one on Steam. Kept getting killed. Over and over again. Reminded me of Dark Souls in that regard. No thanks.

That's why there's instant respawn. Also, you aren't supposed to plan out your moves, just going with the flow is how the game's meant to be played.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
You die a lot when you first start playing it, until you realize how dumb the AI really is. I loved the first game.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I fucking love the soundtrack. Hopefully they can keep the soundtrack on the same level in the sequel.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I loved the first game. Let's hope they can get out a more stable game for the second one! (played on Steam)

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Just started playing the first on PSN and while not perfect it's pretty fucking awesome.

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
I fucking love the soundtrack. Hopefully they can keep the soundtrack on the same level in the sequel.

From the songs I've heard in the demo, it seems like it'll be on the same level, maybe even better.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
A-ar-arigato! BTW, how the fuck do you do that? Teach me your ways.

Well you could try clicking on that little filmroll-icon next to the picture insert one next time and post the link in the box that pops up.

Or

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Still have the first one on my Vita and I still give it a go every now and then

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
wow, no posts on this.

I played this a little while ago.

I think it's an enjoyable game, but difficult for all the wrong reasons. Still, excellent music, atmosphere, and I like the multiple characters. I'd like to see what these guys will do next.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Sure I'll bite, and hell roker bumped it. I played the hell out of this game. Until the last level. I got fed up with getting killed, and memorizing patterns that I was just like "eh" and turned it off. That said I couldn't recommend the two of them higher, and really think they were a fresh face in a world of cinematic games.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I think the first is better. Both are awesome though.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I think the first is better. Both are awesome though.

I kind of think they should have just given us more of the same with the 2nd game. I don't think I read through much of the story, but it still had some of their kooky sense of humor. The first was just a tighter game. I don't think they knew how well received that game was going to be so after the "fluke" it was hard to follow up.