How much do you weigh?

AWC

NEST Puppet
Nah, just a very fast metabolism. Last time I measured, I had less than 3% body fat.

Last edited:

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah you dont have to be buff to have a low BF%.

Anyway 5'11" 265lbs here, not a total tub of shit yet but getting there, I can jog 3 miles and easily bench more then I weigh though my squat has gone down :(

I am normally low 200's high 100lbs.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
6'3" 170 lbs.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
6'3 180lbs

It would be nice if I could throw on another 15 lbs or so. Time to hit the weights and finally get out of my comfort zone.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Why? So I can kill you all?

Well you'd obviously win, but I doubt there's more than a few people here who have bothered to check their BF count anyway.

Most people step on a scale regularly, not many people have caliper tools around or have dipped themselves into a pool for the hydro densitometry weight test.

Although I'm happy to say my percentage is getting down there.

I haven't checked in months (don't care to either as my physical changes are proof that it's getting lower) but I have seen a sizable increase in vascularity and abdominal definition (most noticable improvement) these past couple of months.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
It's called high metabolism.

All my friends call me skinny...I'm shorter than you and weigh more. I never gain weight either, so I know I have a pretty active metabolism...but DAMN. Given the stats you provided you sound absolutely emaciated. Like Christian Bale circa his "Machinist" days.

You sure about your weight?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Were your parents hummingbirds?

Giraffes?

Is there any way that he could be healthy at that weight being that tall?

Well, the weight/height index states I should be 25-30 pounds heavier?

You sure about your weight?

I never gain weight either. I've been steady 130 Pounds for a couple years now. I don't have a scale on me, maybe I am 135 now? How does one accurately measure anyway? Naked? Clothed? Shoes?

I'm pretty sure the dam is going to break one of these days and I'll get fat from all the food I eat. :scratch:

PS: I'm not sedentary either, I'm not whittling away in a dark corner.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
6'2"....280 lbs and dropping thanks to small meals and having my students and administrators run me ragged across campus.

LadyVamp

Camel Slug
I am 5'2" and put on 6 pounds because summer sucked and rained all the time so I didn't get out as much as I would have liked to. I weigh 109 LBS.