How much do you weigh?

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Don't do it, man!

Good beer should be the last casualty of a weight loss regimen.

Should actually be the first if you're serious about getting fit as all alcohol is just empty calories and at worst a lot of carbs like regular beer.

I miss it (and drinking in general) a lot sometimes too but I've found something better in myself.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Don't do it, man!

Good beer should be the last casualty of a weight loss regimen.

You're right. On second thought I think I'll just cut down on the charbroiled beef diet and maybe get back in the gym.

But that takes away from time I could spend drinking good beer.

It's a vicious cycle.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I am 5'2" and put on 6 pounds because summer sucked and rained all the time so I didn't get out as much as I would have liked to. I weigh 109 LBS.

Look on the bright side 6 pounds off cuteness added(slimeball:lolz:)

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Should actually be the first if you're serious about getting fit as all alcohol is just empty calories and at worst a lot of carbs like regular beer.

I miss it (and drinking in general) a lot sometimes too but I've found something better in myself.

I'm in pretty good shape and I drink quite a bit of non-lite beer. Instead of ditching beer, I ditched soda. I pretty much chose between the two and beer won.

I also have been drastically reducing the amount of garbage food I eat. Not that weight's ever been a problem, but I feel like slime if I eat too much of that shit.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
5'9"
155 lbs.

And I haven't played Wii Fit in awhile.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
5'9", about 178 lbs. I was a bit over 180 up until I went into the hospital at the end of July. My meals are a bit smaller since then and that combined with the appendectomy had me lose a few pounds.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
6 Foot tall
13 Stone (182lb)

Jesus, I'v gotta get fit again, used to be 148lb in 2001 :crying:

EDIT: Just looked at my BMI online and it says I'm normal weight, so those lushious cheesecakes will not be going from my diet :buttrock:

Last edited:

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
5'11

266lbs

I used to weigh 330lbs four months but found out I had G.E.R.D. So rapid diet change and a bit more exercise. The only problem is im getting pancake tits and let me tell ya that sucks.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I am 5'2" and put on 6 pounds because summer sucked and rained all the time so I didn't get out as much as I would have liked to. I weigh 109 LBS.
You're a little spinner! Man i would juggle you like an air combo! OK that was geeky as hell...

5'10
180/175

I was at 160 for a long time, now I flunctuate a lot between 175 to 185,but 180 is a better fighting weight and for me it's a healthier look. I don't fight anymore, but every now and then I have to get all freestyle and scaramush!

aria

Former Moderator
6'1
250lbs

Probably should've played football at some point like HS --or more likely wrestled (if we had it)

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
6'1
250lbs

Probably should've played football at some point like HS --or more likely wrestled (if we had it)

Some of my students are still asking me if I played football before becoming a teacher because of my size and stature and I still chuckle every time I hear that.