How much do you weigh?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Went up to 115 lbs recently. Mainly because I was eating more often and doing more exercise for the past 2 weeks or so. I should be back to normal very soon though.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
I let myself go since i moved but 6'4" currently 214# 21%BF
ill be back too 235 # ~15% soon as can find a good gym or juice....

Silky Johnson

Zero's Tailor
Went up to 115 lbs recently. Mainly because I was eating more often and doing more exercise for the past 2 weeks or so. I should be back to normal very soon though.

Don't get past that, Hentai-Sama :crying:

Anyway my weight currently is 144.76. Plan to raise it a bit more.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I never accurately measured my height before, and I don't weigh myself often, but I'm about 6'4" or 6'5" and between 270 and 300 lbs. Luckily I have pretty broad shoulders, so I'm not tubby, but I am noticably overweight. Lame. :(

I keep meaning to diet and excercise, but I have zero self-control and discipline...

(Also, I'm assuming DARK ANDY is a liar, those stats are bullshit, completely and utterly.)

aria

Former Moderator
When I met you I was 220 lbs. But now I'm down to 185.

Nice. You weren't noticeably overweight when we met up, either.

I just can't worry about weight... I still weigh 250, but I'm in better shape (and lost several inches off my waist) because I've been working out much better for the past 3 months (added more running). I've very happy with my upper and lower body development (I've been in much better shape before, so this isn't any sort of miracle --just lets me know I'm on the right path), and I know, from my own past experience, at some point the weight will start dropping. For now I'm happy with developing a base and then working more on the core. Pounds have never really helped me pace much because I tend to hold onto weight for a long time, despite how my body changes shape.

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Yeah you dont have to be buff to have a low BF%.

Anyway 5'11" 265lbs here, not a total tub of shit yet but getting there, I can jog 3 miles and easily bench more then I weigh though my squat has gone down :(

I am normally low 200's high 100lbs.

Still exactly the same....been the same for quite a few years now :( This seems to be the weight my body likes.

Eggy

Rugal's Thug
well, I weigh about 84 kg(168 pounds or so), that's a bit overweight with a size of 1,75 m(how many inches are that? I have no idea of your non-metric system!). between 75 and 80 would be better. but at least I don't look fat. 3 years ago, I was 105 kg(210 pounds), that was FAT!
EDIT: I calculated a BMI of 26. 3 years ago, it was 33.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I always hover at about 200. I could stand to lose 10 or 15, but even when I was working out three times a week, I still hovered at 200.

I'd say I have a bulky-athletic build, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be rail thin.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I think when I first made my account here I was 240, now I'm down to 200-205 range.

I knew I was putting on too much weight when I ran into this old really fat woman I used to work with years ago and the first thing she said was, "Wow you really put on some weight." It's those little hints people give you that can really help you out.

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
5'8", always hovering around 200-210 lbs.

Similar to Rade, I have that bulky-athletic build...but back when I was 18-20, I used to weigh around 180.

If I weight that much now considering all the training I've been doing...that would be awesome.

aria

Former Moderator
I always hover at about 200. I could stand to lose 10 or 15, but even when I was working out three times a week, I still hovered at 200.

I'd say I have a bulky-athletic build, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be rail thin.

5'8", always hovering around 200-210 lbs.

Similar to Rade, I have that bulky-athletic build...but back when I was 18-20, I used to weigh around 180.

If I weight that much now considering all the training I've been doing...that would be awesome.

We should start a football or rugby team... or maybe just start working as mob goons.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
5' 10", 170-180 lb (the wide margin of error is due to the shite scale I own. plan to get a new one soon).

This has seemed to be the weight at which my personal metabolism is comfortable with, very strange, has been at this range since 2003. In 2002 I weight 150 --- in the span of 1 year, I gained 20 lb :mad: WTF, how does that happen.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
We should start a football or rugby team... or maybe just start working as mob goons.

I'll sign up w/that mob goon option since I'm currently 6'2, 282 lbs and I've lost 5 lbs thanks to cycling.

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I did play a little football but I sucked at it. I spent too much time playing games. I would like to trim down and get to about 275 to 300.

HeartlessNinny

I did play a little football but I sucked at it. I spent too much time playing games. I would like to trim down and get to about 275 to 300.

Funny how that works... I'm about your height, and I weigh about 275 to 300... But I'd like to weigh about 240-250, maybe even a bit less. I shaved my beard today, and my face looked fatter than I remember... Time to get serious, methinks. Fuck, while I'm at it, may as well say it like Terry:

"C'mon! Get serious!!"

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
Funny how that works... I'm about your height, and I weigh about 275 to 300... But I'd like to weigh about 240-250, maybe even a bit less. I shaved my beard today, and my face looked fatter than I remember... Time to get serious, methinks. Fuck, while I'm at it, may as well say it like Terry:

"C'mon! Get serious!!"

I used to live in florida several years ago and used a bike to get around everywhere. I got down to 275 and I felt like I was in fairly decent shape then. However, after moving, getting married, having kids, and starting a career, I got struck by the fat disease. I have a hard time giving up Dr Pepper and Hostess cherry pies. I guess beauty, or in this case, the ideal weight is in the eye of the beholder.

HeartlessNinny

I used to live in florida several years ago and used a bike to get around everywhere. I got down to 275 and I felt like I was in fairly decent shape then. However, after moving, getting married, having kids, and starting a career, I got struck by the fat disease. I have a hard time giving up Dr Pepper and Hostess cherry pies. I guess beauty, or in this case, the ideal weight is in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah man, I guess it is. Luckily for me, I don't have any junk food habits per se. Lately, I've been eating a lot more chocolate than usual, but it'll be easy enough to cut back. For me the hard part is getting excercise. I don't hate it or anything, but given the option of going outside for a walk/run/bike ride/whatever and watching TV... Well. It's hard not to just relax and do nothing.

I think the trick is to not put too much pressure on oneself. Just get out there and do it, no fuss, don't overthink it or make promises.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
6'2" 143lbs

lol Heartlessninny is a fat ass