I received today...

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
After months and months of searching, I finally got Cleopatra Fortune for the Taito F3.

20150509_141425_zpsrgdforpd.jpg

SWEET !!

man I wish we could get a multi F3 :)

I'm new to the forums but not new to arcade PCB collecting or retrogaming. In fact, I was one of the first donators of actual hardware to Razoola when CPS2Shock got off the ground.

Below is the last game I acquired & I'm torn whether to keep or part with it (I flirted with the idea of eBay but couldn't go through with it.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
I'm new to the forums but not new to arcade PCB collecting or retrogaming. In fact, I was one of the first donators of actual hardware to Razoola when CPS2Shock got off the ground.

Below is the last game I acquired & I'm torn whether to keep or part with it (I flirted with the idea of eBay but couldn't go through with it.

View attachment 25342View attachment 25343View attachment 25344

I take it this is your board on the bay for $699 and $799.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Progear-Cav...egqMM9CsSumg14rsxplI0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Progear-Cav...egqMM9CsSumg14rsxplI0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
so its a tertis type game?

Yep, it's a Tetris hybrid.
Your goal is to not just clear rows, but to also close in jewels/mummies to rack up points. It get quite challenging when the speed ramps up, but a fun kind of challenging.
If you manage to clear the board, you get a PERFECT! bonus that shows a cute picture of Cleopatra. If you can string enough of these, you can get some really high scores.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I've been looking for one of those too, Adam.

The F3 puzzle library is where it's at. There are a few decent shooters, a couple action games, but puzzlers is where they buttery their bread.

Pop 'n Pop, Puchi Carat, Cleopatra, Landmaker, the multiple Puzzle Bobbles...very underrated library of games, imo.

---------------------------------------

This came in the mail for me today:

Spoiler:
I think this is the second rarest official AW release, behind Animal Basket. Unlike Animal Basket - this isn't very English friendly. I think there are options to set language to English, but so far i'm only managing to mess with the text size and style, etc.

gaYcgFg.jpg

I'm glad to have found one finally - but i'm not keen on trophy pieces nowadays, so hopefully I can figure out how to play it.

Yes, as was my right to. You must be one of the watchers I still see shown on the listing. I thoroughly enjoy the game, but I know how hard to find it is and that someone else would probably appreciate it more than I do (which is why I'll eventually list it again, for good next time). The first listing had the starting bid mistyped btw.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Yes, as was my right to. You must be one of the watchers I still see shown on the listing. I thoroughly enjoy the game, but I know how hard to find it is and that someone else would probably appreciate it more than I do (which is why I'll eventually list it again, for good next time). The first listing had the starting bid mistyped btw.

get your shit packing and go sell your powered gear for $799 elsewhere ..... like in Italy.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic

LOL

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

There was one that just sold for $200 a couple weeks ago, are you French?

undamned

Pleasure Goal
There was one that just sold for $200 a couple weeks ago
Yeah, but that was an unheard of price. I think most JP shops sell them in the $350-$400 range. Legit Blue boards could probably fetch an extra $50 or so, but really I don't think region is much of a care for most people on this particular title.
-ud

Thanks for weighing in undamned. I didn't mean to come across as desperate; I just had no idea what value to attribute to this authentic blue Progear I have (in the nice condition it's in) when there are so many conversions, hacks, etc going for who knows what. I'll end up holding onto it and just enjoy it some more.

I respect you guys that appreciate arcade hardware. By the way, I was the donor that donated Vampire Savior to Raz (after the whole Jakesh/Kallus 2 fallacy) nearly fifteen years ago.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
My Taito Stools for my egret 2 cabinets arrived in OZ thanks to TheMot who organized the order.Only receiving three.
016 (Custom).JPG

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
My Taito Stools for my egret 2 cabinets arrived in OZ thanks to TheMot who organized the order.Only receiving three.

Very nice, if I recall they have some fabric color options as well besides leather.

In fact, I was one of the first donators of actual hardware to Razoola when CPS2Shock got off the ground.

Just want to point this out in bold as some ppl don't understand or know that there were many that donated hardware and money to CPS2Shock towards what became Phoenix. Even though its clearly on their site even.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member

Nice 5 stool haul! And good on Tom for organizing the order. Was he able to go direct or did he need some sort of proxy service?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Nice 5 stool haul! And good on Tom for organizing the order. Was he able to go direct or did he need some sort of proxy service?

He actually started a thread with contact info should we want to do direct buys with Taito. I'm actually in the need for at least 3 more stools..

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
He actually started a thread with contact info should we want to do direct buys with Taito. I'm actually in the need for at least 3 more stools..

This is what happens when you don't sign on for a few weeks, out of dat loop. Sigh...

Oh, I'm sending your "thing" today. Enjoy. ;)

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
The missing pieces for my forgotten worlds kit . Thanks to westcb !

IMG_20150522_202224460_HDR.jpg

Last edited: