I received today...

FLTCHRR

NEST Puppet
I've been Tokyo for a few weeks now and finally decided to buy some boards. Rival Schools, Tetris Grand Master, and Raiden Fighters Jet. I'm super excited :)

games.jpg

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Nice, i would love to pick up a Tetris Gm. They seem very abundant over there.

FLTCHRR

NEST Puppet
Nice, i would love to pick up a Tetris Gm. They seem very abundant over there.

Yeah, it seems to be a good time to buy one. When I stopped by GFront there was a whole stack of TGM sub boards on the front table.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
CE6CC9C3-2E50-4AC2-BB63-192241279E0E_zps6qgcy4e5.jpg

Egret 29 (re)get!!!

Of all the dumb shit I've bought and sold over the years, the only thing I really missed was my Egret 29. I tracked down two locally, but neither owner was looking to sell. I finally worked out a trade with one owed for my Astro. My Astro was in amazing shape, and this is obviously going to be a bit of a project, but I couldn't resist a straight trade.

Now I need to put some feelers out for a CP. I know a guy with a marquee, though I'm not sure he's looking to sell. We'll see. I'm pretty sure I can use an Aero CP if push comes to shove, but I'm sure I'll track down an original eventually.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There's always that cab that you regret selling, that's awesome, I know it all started there for you right?

Edit: I see you rocking the Pandora3, things works awesome right? I've been playing the shit out of mine too.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Egret 29 (re)get!!!

Of all the dumb shit I've bought and sold over the years, the only thing I really missed was my Egret 29. I tracked down two locally, but neither owner was looking to sell. I finally worked out a trade with one owed for my Astro. My Astro was in amazing shape, and this is obviously going to be a bit of a project, but I couldn't resist a straight trade.

Now I need to put some feelers out for a CP. I know a guy with a marquee, though I'm not sure he's looking to sell. We'll see. I'm pretty sure I can use an Aero CP if push comes to shove, but I'm sure I'll track down an original eventually.

Can't say I'm surprised with the (re)get. Nice find man.

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Edit: I see you rocking the Pandora3, things works awesome right? I've been playing the shit out of mine too.

The Pandora3 is way better than it has any right to be. For the price and ease of use, it's a no-brainer. I've never been a super-serious player, so the Pandora3 is the perfect pickup and play set up for me.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
The Pandora3 is way better than it has any right to be. For the price and ease of use, it's a no-brainer. I've never been a super-serious player, so the Pandora3 is the perfect pickup and play set up for me.

How's the performance of games like Dodonpachi? Does it save high scores?

I'm interested in it, but there are so many Neo Geo games that I already own (or on multicarts) it's the non Neo games that make or break it for me.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
There's a pandora 3 thread, check it out, you might find it helpful if you're really interested. For the price is well worth it wether you have every single game in PCB for or not.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Got this missing piece for my Irem Madonna from YJA after looking for over a year
nNdCHmI.jpg

picked this great and very fun game from scgon. Thanks dude!!! This is gonna get a ton of play
7h3ozAS.jpg

VHx9ags.jpg

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Excellent pickups Punki! Kinda odd mis-matched button colors, that intentional? :P

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Excellent pickups Punki! Kinda odd mis-matched button colors, that intentional? :P
I was just trying out different button combos. I went with blue, green, white to match the Irem logo and I think it looks pretty cool but not with the red sticks. I might change them to blue to match the Irem logo. I'm also considering all purple buttons and stick with black rimmed buttons.
bgoDvGM.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I was just trying out different button combos. I went with blue, green, white to match the Irem logo and I think it looks pretty cool but not with the red sticks. I might change them to blue to match the Irem logo. I'm also considering all purple buttons and stick with black rimmed buttons.
bgoDvGM.jpg

How about green stick, blue balltop, all three buttons white - exactly like the logo

Chempop

I never intended to have more than a dozen PCBs, but this was a steal and couldn’t pass it up.

18460334135_cb5e0225ab_c.jpg

Chempop

Agreed! It took me a number of tries to reach stage 3. This one will keep me busy for a while, if I have the patience for 15 minutes of the first 2 stages :loco:

jepjepjep

King's Dry Cleaner
This may be the only shmup that I can think of where getting to stage 3 is a good accomplishment, lol.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
20150605_163721_zpslsav8pnh.jpg

A stork came in from Chicago yesterday and delivered twins :loco:

Chempop

Grats K-2, you know how I feel about twin Blasts :cool: