ISIS Wrecked Paris Today...

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/619447/Paris-terrorist-Syrian-refugee-Greece-government-official

BOOM!

EDIT:

Weird the page isn't loading, but here is what it was:
Spoiler:

vAUQiBo.png

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Probably the same way most Jewish people regard the scripture laws

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_and_punishment_in_the_Bible

And yet we try not to blanket judge them, right?

Oh dude you've got me pegged all wrong. If you think I support Israel you're mistaken. Judaism is as suceptible to fascism and perversion as anything else. Look at the pederast hassidim in brooklyn, and the borderline genocidal madmen in israel, it's not a pretty picture.

I asked an honest question. I identify as Jewish for comedic value as much as anything else. Tradition, sure. I'm highly secular polish jewish, what can I say? All that's gonna be left after nuclear Armageddon is cockroaches, crocodiles, and the polish.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh dude you've got me pegged all wrong. If you think I support Israel you're mistaken. Judaism is as suceptible to fascism and perversion as anything else. Look at the pederast hassidim in brooklyn, and the borderline genocidal madmen in israel, it's not a pretty picture.

I asked an honest question. I identify as Jewish for comedic value as much as anything else. Tradition, sure. I'm highly secular polish jewish, what can I say? All that's gonna be left after nuclear Armageddon is cockroaches, crocodiles, and the polish.

I don't believe you have over 13K posts and only 2 good feedback...

xROTx

Marek

Banned
I don't believe you have over 13K posts and only 2 good feedback...

xROTx

I did most of my deals prior to the feedback system. Also a few that I had were nuked in the early days of feedback for whatever reason.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I did most of my deals prior to the feedback system. Also a few that I had were nuked in the early days of feedback for whatever reason.

Meh... I know that...

You've always been a friend to me... and I have a LONG memory...

xROTx

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
This thread is hilarious after 15+ years of French hatred around these parts.

Still, my condolences to the victims.

Curious how these terrorist attacks occur in predictable schedules.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member

You would usually send your condolences to the families of the dead rather than the dead themselves.

See, I can say dickish things too.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

making fun of the french ≠ hate

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
As a Muslim, how do you regard the violent passages in the quran? Are they seen as antiquated and unapplicable?

Who said anything about being a Muslim - I'm in it strictly for the free Dunkin Donuts. I practice only one faith - Miyamotism.

But seriously, I would've hoped you knew the answer to your question - but I'll humor you - yes.

Look, I truthfully don't have a lot to say on the topic because I cannot pretend to be some Muslim scholar, but I will say this. I have a Muslim friend who is far more religious than me.

He doesn't drink.
He doesn't eat pork.
He doesn't eat any non-halal meat.
He prays five times a day.
He fasts during Ramadan.

Oh yeah, and he's gay.

So does that mean he's not a Muslim? Who the hell am I (or anyone) to make that call or judgement? As far as I am concerned, if that is how he identifies himself - then that is what he is - and I think he is awesome for creating an identity for himself and being true to it (no homo).

Unfortunately, this works both ways. If there are miserable piece of shit suicide-bombing scumbags who call themselves Muslims are they Muslim as well? I guess so...?

Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread. I just wanted to let it be known that although I am an evil bastard it has nothing to do with my religion.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

You got me wrong. I don't think you support Israel. Jewish doesn't mean Israel. I used Jews as an example. We have tried to stop people from discriminating against Jewish people, against black people, against Catholics, etc. But the real issue isn't discrimination, it's about judging people without knowing them. It's about westerners judging all muslims based on what they know about the radical muslims, and all muslims judging westerners based on what they know about Justin Bieber.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
That's pretty accurate. Westerners instead of learning about a religion instead prefer to assume things about it and judge them based off their own conclusions that hold no fact. In fact the bible itself has some really dark stuff in it but no church will read that stuff. You learn that on your own.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I consider myself to be a spiritual person and believe in God but am nondenominational right now.
I've read the most of the Koran and here's what I take away from it:
#1 is your relationship to God, before your family, state or anything else.
Anybody who gets in the way of that is not good for you and you should get away from them.
If you only read one line though you'll just see kill the Christians and Jews where they stand.
Easy to take it out of context. You can easily do the same thing with the old/new testament.
War could be made with words or deeds.

In my free time I would read the profiles of terrorists.
They used to be people who weren't religious, maybe a second child in their early 20's with not much going on in life.
Some how they connect with these groups and they tell them they can be heroes, get 72 virgins and their past doesn't matter.

I was raised Mormon myself and one story that always stuck with me was about agency:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agency_(LDS_Church)
On a spiritual level I see Islamist radical state groups as being influenced by Satan because they take away mans freedom and agency.

Not only do the terrorist sully the name of Islam but all other religions.
Every-time an attack happens Atheists use it as a rallying cry that organized religion is the problem with man.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
The more I watch the french TV, the more questions I have. Just like that mysterious ID card one of the terrorist left in the car during the Charlie Hebdo attacks, they've found an intact passport on one of the terrorist that blew himself up with an explosive belt.

"Ok guys, I got my mask, my explosive belt with that cool switch installed, my kalashnikov with shitloads of ammunition, my bombs and grenades, I think I'm ready, let's do this! Allahu akbar!"

"Oh wait! I'm such a hamal! I almost forgot my passport!"

:keke:

Last edited: