It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's like I'm in Bizarro World. lithy says, "Well at least we don't live in an authoritarian hellscape!" as countless videos emerge of cops fucking with people going about their lives and in some cases pointing guns at them. Do they not realize this doesn't really happen anywhere else?

Hellscape does injustice to the situation. It’s a hyperbolic image and of course any rational American will reflexively dismiss it. Just like accusing the entire police force of racism, or the judicial system. It’s lazy.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Lonesage we have a thread for CCP shitposting in the War Room.

Again, what’s your point? You haven’t identified it.
Angry drunkposting that fucking cops tell kids on their bikes to get off and crawl on their knees. Fucking unbelievable and venting. thought this was War room. America isn'T supposed to be what people think of dictatorships.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Angry drunkposting that fucking cops tell kids on their bikes to get off and crawl on their knees. Fucking unbelievable and venting. thought this was War room. America isn'T supposed to be what people think of dictatorships.

People think what people are told to think. When people start seeing reality it gets very boring and static.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It's like I'm in Bizarro World. lithy says, "Well at least we don't live in an authoritarian hellscape!" as countless videos emerge of cops fucking with people going about their lives and in some cases pointing guns at them. Do they not realize this doesn't really happen anywhere else?
If the first country you think of when you read "authoritarian hellscape" is the US then you haven't heard about Myanmar.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've been there. It was very hot. The beer was good. Very third world-ey。

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Most countries are fine places (Except Australia) it’s just the shit government in charge.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
If the first country you think of when you read "authoritarian hellscape" is the US then you haven't heard about Myanmar.
He wasn't saying it was the first country he thinks of. Or that it's the worst place on Earth. He was just saying it isn't a country he doesn't think of.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Australia gave joe8 to the world. That's a crime against humanity.
But it also gave us Crocodile Dundee and Roo the boxing kangaroo, so, it all balances out. And mark my words, someday, Joe8 will evolve to his final form, JoeX, and Sigma will be completely fucked.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Australia gave joe8 to the world. That's a crime against humanity.
That's alright, the US can dump it's failed genetic experiment in the Australian outback. We're in full support of covering your ass so you'll cover ours when the CCP sends it's warships.

Im just mad I wasn’t raised on Vics.

I’d be a real god damned man if I had some VB.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I feel personally attacked from what was written in post #1,715, but then I took a breather and realized he's not wrong.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I recently was watching a press conference by the family of Andrew Brown Jr.

I kept thinking... "WHy they calling him andrew and the media is calling him Issiah?????"

Then I realized that they were two different people murdered by police in the last few days.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I recently was watching a press conference by the family of Andrew Brown Jr.

I kept thinking... "WHy they calling him andrew and the media is calling him Issiah?????"

Then I realized that they were two different people murdered by police in the last few days.

It’s dangerous to be a Brown.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Speaking of the police murdering people. I only recently learned about the police bombing of the MOVE “compound” in Philly in the 1980s.

Holy shit, no one went to jail for that except the victims?

Yikes.

Only heard about it because apparently the state had the remains of two of children and lost them...and the family didn’t even know about it. FFS.

PS: Free Mumia.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Speaking of the police murdering people. I only recently learned about the police bombing of the MOVE “compound” in Philly in the 1980s.

Holy shit, no one went to jail for that except the victims?

Yikes.
Yeah, that is a classic one.

It was the original waco.

Last edited: