Krikkz 'Everdrive' black friday sale is live

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Picked up three N64 v3's, an GBA X5 and a Famicom N8 from Retrogate.

I like they have a flat shipping fee despite what you order.

mookie3three

Mr. Big's Thug
I ordered the Mega Everdrive X5 and the Super Everdrive for Krikzz. Didn't bother with the DSP module either.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Have any of you guys that ordered direct from Krikzz webstore received shipping notifications yet? I ordered on the 24th just 2 or 3 hours after his black friday sales began and other than receiving an email stating the order was received/payment accepted, I haven't heard anything else.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Have any of you guys that ordered direct from Krikzz webstore received shipping notifications yet? I ordered on the 24th just 2 or 3 hours after his black friday sales began and other than receiving an email stating the order was received/payment accepted, I haven't heard anything else.

I have not, I ordered a TED and all I received in my inbox was that the order confirmation and payment was accepted.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Mine got denied/canceled...Didn't check my e-mail until now. Oh well

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Mine just got shipped today, anyone else got their notifications?

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Got my shipping noti today, glad to see it's on the way. The postal service gets super slow 'round these times though, so I'm not holding my breath on seeing it before 2017

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Nothing yet. Needs to hurry up so I can sell all my games off my max Xmas profitz!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Nothing here either. I've got $750 worth of Everdrives on the record. Get on that shit!

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Ditto here, no shipping notification yet, tho I ordered from RetroGate.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Bought a Turbo Everdrive off retrogate a few days after black friday (sale was still going on). Not expecting anything until after the new year, and neither should anyone else. It's busy time, folks.

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
A buddy at work got his shipping notification today for N64 everdrive. He emailed them earlier this week asking about the status and was told they got overwhelmed by their Black Friday sale and weren't expecting anywhere near as many sales as they got, so they're pretty backed up.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I ordered a GG Everdrive from Stone Age Gamer. I prefer to deal with US sellers, and even back-ordered I got mine in 3 days.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
I ordered a GG Everdrive from Stone Age Gamer. I prefer to deal with US sellers, and even back-ordered I got mine in 3 days.

Yeah I'm not sure the Game Gear everdrive was flying off the shelves.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
GG Everdrive is so awesome.

Protip: If you are using a donor GG cart shell you can just leave the screw out of the shell. The cart holds together well enough without it, and you can pull it apart when you need to remove the SD cart without drilling into the shell.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Protip: If you are using a donor GG cart shell you can just leave the screw out of the shell. The cart holds together well enough without it, and you can pull it apart when you need to remove the SD cart without drilling into the shell.

I have a multitool that I can use to make the slot for the SD

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

That's what I did. I can't imagine there's many new games, protos, translations or demos in the works so why bother.

In Filthy's case, why not since you have the tool.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I want to learn more about Gilty's tool.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
A chinese tool, eh? Pretty small, it'll break after a little use, but it will get the job done in a pinch.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm still waiting on retro gate as well for a Master Everdrive, and GBA Everdrive... After the first of the year is probably a good prediction. I guess in a way that's good to avoid the PO fucking my shit up/delivering to the wrong address, or thieves stealing them off my porch.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
My stuff shipped. An SNSNES & N8 from Retrogate and a Mege Everdrive X7 from Krikzstore.