Krikkz 'Everdrive' black friday sale is live

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Picked up my nes n8. I want to upgrade several of mine to newer versions, but the nes one was the only one I was outright missing so decided to be responsible. Especially since no PayPal (where I've got some money stashed) nor amex (which is my primary CC right now)

Tanooki

War Room Troll
That's my problem too, no paypal. I want that GBA one but it sickens me to say it but I won't have that money in the account until I get paid in another week. Had some extra expenses this month so far and we're in bad shape until then. :( So much for saving $20 on it.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I have a turbo everdrive that never leaves my turbo express, also a sd2snes and a mega everdrive, I love all of them, great products.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Ordered my GBA everdrive. No issue using a credit card, paid off the balance 5 mins later. I've ordered from Krikzz so much so not worried about fraud. Plus it's a credit card so I'm not worried.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
My CC was declined on Krikzz for some reason. Was thinking of ordering on Retrogate until Kid Panda's info popped up while I was checking out...

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Mine went through after a confirmation text. Picked up a TED finally

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
My CC was declined on Krikzz for some reason. Was thinking of ordering on Retrogate until Kid Panda's info popped up while I was checking out...

You serious? :eek:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
:lolz:

Mine was cancelled through his site, so I had to go through retrogate anyway. I know why though, the shipping on his site was 6 bucks, on retrogate it's 8. Either way I did order and it's all good.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Yeah, LOL. I actually read about this happening before. It appeared to just be name and address, not payment info, but still... WTF kind of mickey mouse software are they using?!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah, LOL. I actually read about this happening before. It appeared to just be name and address, not payment info, but still... WTF kind of mickey mouse software are they using?!

You already know where I live anyway lol.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
You already know where I live anyway lol.

This is true :lolz:

Pretty sure both Krikzz and Retrogate use external payment processing so fraud shouldn't be an issue here.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Windows 95 FTW :keke:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
The only everdrive that can run the Turbo CD library is the GBA Everdrive.

Site seems to be dead, but web.archive.org copied it back in 2013 and the download still works for the last release 7.5
http://web.archive.org/web/20130410063453/http://hem.passagen.se/flubba/gbadown.html

That will run ISOs of TG/PCE CDs. Years ago I had an flash2advance card and since then the old ezflash 4 back when it was new, and both handled it well. I had thrown Dracula X, Panic Bomber, Ys Book1+2, and a few others on there and they were totally playable with sound and all.

If you hate the teeny screen, if you have a GB Player or a Retron 5 it will do fine.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Tried to buy from krikkz own site but payment was decline.So instead i went with retrogate for a turbo everdrive since they take paypal.I all ready have a original everdrive for my genesis&snes,krikkz flash carts are so convenient to use.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Ordered another SD2SNES, mega ed x5 and a everdrive 64 (gift for a buddy).

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
If you hate the teeny screen, if you have a GB Player or a Retron 5 it will do fine.

Do you have a source that it'll work on a Retron 5? It was designed not to work with flashcarts.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Ahhh... Good looking out.

Got GBA and Master Everdrive finally...

Now my Everdrive collection is complete. And now I can sell most of my shit.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Ahhh... Good looking out.

Got GBA and Master Everdrive finally...

Now my Everdrive collection is complete. And now I can sell most of my shit.

Had something similar in mind earlier, would make moving so much easier. Too bad there's no neo geo (not paying $300 for that SD thing) and saturn everdrive. Ordered the turbo everdrive from retrotowers in the UK yesterday and they shipped it about two hours later.