List of Vendors for Arcade Machines/Parts

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

lions3

Igniz's Servent
awesome! Now just need an admin to make this a sticky.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I love that mikes arcade and the gameroom are both (somewhat) local to me :D

lizard lick is like a 20 min drive away from me, I've only bought some bat tops from them, they arrived the next day, but I've heard horror stories about people waiting on their orders...........

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
FocusAttack, RULES. Items in stock, ship fast, priced right.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
FocusAttack, RULES. Items in stock, ship fast, priced right.

the prices are pretty comparable to other sites as well.

on another note, who knew owning an import cab was so much (mostly wait) time/money? /sarcasm

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Jammaboards.com

They are literally 5 minutes down the road, refused to allow me to pickup locally. Was going to drop serious cash on boards.... his loss.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Jammaboards.com

They are literally 5 minutes down the road, refused to allow me to pickup locally. Was going to drop serious cash on boards.... his loss.

Wat? Not open to the public?

Boooooooooooooooo!!!

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Wat? Not open to the public?

Boooooooooooooooo!!!

I wasn't even asking to root through his stuff, I just said that I wanted to buy some boards, wanted to meet up and get my order.

I know some people may think I'm ridiculous for bitching, but I'd rather save $30 on shipping and work directly...

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I ordered 2 kick harnesses from him this week.. but in terms of serious business.. bah!

I am selling NOS capcom cps2 kick harnesses now for $5 less than jammaboards.com, and free shipping. Not sure what they're charging you for 2 kick harnesses shipped, but I would have done it for $25 shipped.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I am selling NOS capcom cps2 kick harnesses now for $5 less than jammaboards.com, and free shipping. Not sure what they're charging you for 2 kick harnesses shipped, but I would have done it for $25 shipped.

You have PM!

Last edited:

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I just wanted to give you my two cents on this list:

USA
Suzo-Happ -good for lots of US parts but a lot of the items are bulk buy only now.
Twisted Quarter - never used them
TheGameRoom -never used them
Lizard Lick Amusements - Good when they actually have stock and shipping is slow.
MCS-Arcade - Is Brandon actually open for business again?
Arcade Overlays - Decent price and quality on repro overlays and decals
Paradise Arcade Shop - Awesome to deal with and ships fast
Quarter Arcade - Decent to deal with and items packed well
FocusAttack - Great place, always has decent stock and super fast shipping
The Arcade Boneyard - never used them
JammaParts.net - I bought a custom harness with no issue years ago
JammaBoards.com - never used them
Jamma Nation X - Super Awesome, Xian is the man
Holland Computers - never used them
Arcade Shock - I like Vinh but their customer service has dropped off recently
Southtown Homebrew - Great service and turnaround
ArcadeShop -never used them
MikesArcade.com- never used them
Bob Roberts- Bob is the man too(sorry Xian)
EMDKAY- A bit overpriced for their mini marquee repros, especially since the quality is just OK.

Canada
Canadian Joysticks
The Playdium Store

Japan
Fillmore Games - Have not used them in years but no bad experiences
Akihabara Shop - Good service and good products, shipping is expensive though
RiverService - never used them
Sophia Corp. - great service and fast shipping
Fujita Communications - good deals, and great service

China
Welink.cc - never used them
Excellentcom - Be careful as they do sell bootlegs, the pictures on their site are not always what you get. Always ask for current pics of what you want.

Hong Kong
Coinopexpress - Prices are a bit high and their turnaround is slow as they sometimes have to purchase what you order since they don't actually have it in stock.

Europe -Never used any Europe source
Arcade Invaders
Starcab
Neo Legend
ArcadeShop.de

UK
Gremlin Solutions

Australia
Highway Games[/QUOTE] - have not used them in years

MegaGraffin

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Figured I'd copy Jeff and give my two cents regarding my experiences with the following places.

USA

TheGameRoom Bought my Blast from Ken last summer and it's worked great since. Good with communication. Seems to sell a decent product. I've been happy.
Lizard Lick Amusements As others have said shipping can be slow. Popular items don't seem to regularly be in. I avoid using them as it's not worth the hassle.
MCS-ArcadeLoved MCS when they were around. Last I checked the site was down. But if it ever comes back, it's a great place to go for arcade art/decals/cpo, etc...Shipping can be on the slow side and communication clarity was not always the best. Great quality product though.
Paradise Arcade Shop Never bought anything from them, but once I sent an email asking some questions about their XXXX in 1 boards and never got a response. So much for customer service I guess.
JammaBoards.com I like jammaboards. Kind of on the higher end of price, but he's great with communication, items are as described. Once had to do a return and it was not a hassle in the least.
Southtown HomebrewBought all my shockboxes and inserts from them. Great communication and products. Very happy with them.

Japan
Akihabara ShopYeah, slow and more expensive shipping, but I like them. I've never been disappointed and they send you a picture of your order. I think that's cool.
RiverServiceNever bought anything but sent numerous emails asking about this or that..They always respond and are polite.

UK
Giz10p
AGS
I get both of these places confused but I know I bought coin slots and some wire harness from both of them. Good communication and prompt shipping.

Last edited: