List of Vendors for Arcade Machines/Parts

bryan

Geese's Thug
Just have to say this is a great list and thanks everybody for the time and effort.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Looks like you can take Lizard Lick off the list. I think their bad business practices finally did them in.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
They're officially out of business? Dang.. Where am I doing to get my viletim scart to jamma boards now?

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Thanks for putting this list together everyone! Just adding my experiences below...

Lizzard Lick is dead... Should have seen the end coming when every item went pre-order only status. Such a shame, they were really good at one time.

Twisted Quarter has a nice ebay shop with fair prices, I've never been disappointed. Ordered many Happ parts for my woodies, more USA parts however.

I just placed my first order with Giz10p for coin entry's, fast shipping to USA. The down side is minimum order amount (I ordered 3 parts when I only need 1).

Focus Attack has become my new goto source for Sanwa parts, good selection at fair prices.

Jammaboards makes high quality PCB's with lots of options including CPS2 kick harnesses. Fast shipping and cheap prices!

The Gameroom (Ken) is a joy to deal with! Quick to answer all my questions, proper packing/shipping of my Blast City, reasonable prices.

Last edited:

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Heard nuthin but good things about Focus Attack in this thread, I plan on making an order as soon as my new cabs come in;)

Lemony Vengeance

Heard nuthin but good things about Focus Attack in this thread, I plan on making an order as soon as my new cabs come in;)

I just ordered from them (ball top and buttons). The only complaint I had is that the green 30mm sanwa buttons were not in stock. :( Had to order from Arcadeshock.com. They offered free shipping for the 3 buttons I ordered, but with this being almost a week ago, I don't know how soon they shipped, or when I'll get them.. A toss up, really.

monads

Mr. Big's Thug
10 Year Member
Another +1 for Focus Attack. Fast delivery of in-stock items. Will order from again. Sad to see Lizard Lick gone :( I ordered when they were around and it was good (prices/delivery).

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Just got a big box of happiness from Paradise Arcade Shop! They shipped with uncanny speed and even included a delicious chocolate covered macadamia nut. I will do business with them at my next opportunity and highly recommend them to anybody.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I sell machines and parts on Ebay:
Hardcorevideogames user / Coin-Op Chop Shop Store.

noCLip

Camel Slug
Just got my IL sticks from Paradise Arcade and they added in a little Hawaiian chocolate and a "Mahalo Dave" on the packing slip, pretty nice little personal touch that I appreciate as a customer.

Lemony Vengeance

Focus attack is now selling American HAPP buttons, sticks and jamma harnesses. Just thought I'd put that up here.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Not sure if OP can be updated, but welink.cc should be removed, if possible. They have out of stock items listed as in stock and take orders on them.

Emailed them after 30 days for an update and they told me the items are out of stock. I asked for a refund then...and they went silent. Opened a paypal dispute to which they replied, "oh no no, do not do claim. item out of stock." My paypal reply: "...ok. Please refund then." No reply since - have of course now escalated to a claim and waiting on that.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
"WE ARE BACK! STRONGER AND WITH BETTER SERVICE.”
:keke:
https://www.akishop.jp/
Very nice looking site, really outstanding pictures, simple effective navigation from 10 min of browsing.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
why I am not on this list ?? ;)

www.rklok.nl

Would help if your site was actually functional.

Big Button that says "CURRENT ARCADESTOCK!" = 404 Page not found

Also if you are gonna use a large pic of an Astro City on your main page.

Try not to flip the image as it looks stupid.
aw_artwork_home.png