Man... This sucks... Las Vegas Concert Mass Shooting...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
shooter was 64. prolly thought that there was nothing else after retirement.

or he just REALLY hated country music.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
shooter was 64. prolly thought that there was nothing else after retirement.

or he just REALLY hated country music.

I know its rather morbid to say this...but I'm always interested about the mind of someone that can do such a horrific thing. This was obviously planned and doing something like that takes time, dedication and motivation. He really wanted it to happen and for it to be highly effective...

I'm really curious what drove him to do it...

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
All those poor people, were live in a fucked time.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
All those poor people, were live in a fucked time.

Honestly...when haven't humans lived in a "fucked time"? Point me out to a time in human history where mass-killings didn't happen.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
It was Jesus. christianity is a violent cult.

I'd be very surprised if this guy isn't some religious whackjob. We'll have to wait and see what they find at his house or if he left any sort of letter behind in the hotel.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Honestly...when haven't humans lived in a "fucked time"? Point me out to a time in human history where mass-killings didn't happen.

True, but all of this is from one person.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Doesnt appear to be targeting a specific group other than people trying to enjoy themselves.
This country's gun issues are never going to get better. Ever.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'd be very surprised if this guy isn't some religious whackjob. We'll have to wait and see what they find at his house or if he left any sort of letter behind in the hotel.

This is what I'm curious about...what they find in his home or in that room...

This is a bad one, it's going tot take some time for the smoke to clear...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
It was Jesus. christianity is a violent cult.

So is science. It always begins with the conviction of having an important purpose for being in this world, an ambition, perfectly depicted in The Martian:

Please tell them...
Tell them I love what I do... and I'm really good at it. And that I'm dying... for something big... and beautiful... and greater than me. Tell them I said I can live with that.

Horrifying. Just horrifying.

madman

Doesnt appear to be targeting a specific group other than people trying to enjoy themselves.
This country's gun issues are never going to get better. Ever.

Guns = 'Murican. That's how the founding fathers wrote it, with their automatic weapons in hand. Absolutely nothing has changed since then, neither should gun laws. Why do you hate America so much?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Got some relatives still in Vegas. We're not super close but I'm still worried. Waiting for everyone to play phone tag and have some news trickle back to me.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
So he had a bunch of weapons laid out neatly with him? As soon as he ran out of ammo he would toss that weapon and pick up another. Rinse and repeat. That's fucked up.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Guns = 'Murican. That's how the founding fathers wrote it, with their automatic weapons in hand. Absolutely nothing has changed since then, neither should gun laws. Why do you hate America so much?

Founding fathers is irrelevant. Guns served a different purpose back then.
I dont know why people think 200 year old laws should still apply to today. The founding fathers did not write that amendment for self protection, hobby, and sport.

Guns are never going away. That's the path this nation chose. Doesn't mean it was the best decision as defined by our demigods the founding fathers.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Baffling

64 people are now dead. He officially has the title of worst mass murderer in Us history. :(

The gun was fully automatic for sure. If that was legally owned then he spent about 25k on a licence for such a gun.

This is gonna be a real difficult incident for right wingers to repackage and spin.

I feel bad for the families already. It's not going to get better for a long time.

madman

Baffling

64 people are now dead. He officially has the title of worst mass murderer in Us history. :(

The gun was fully automatic for sure. If that was legally owned then he spent about 25k on a licence for such a gun.

This is gonna be a real difficult incident for right wingers to repackage and spin.

I feel bad for the families already. It's not going to get better for a long time.

He probably planned this (or the concept) for awhile and knew he would die in the end, so the 25k probably wasn't shit to him. I was saying in chat that I had expected for awhile something like this would happen in Vegas. Lots of people in a relatively small area, perfect location for a nutjob to do serious damage. With all the injuries I would expect the death toll to continue to rise throughout the day. Horrible shit.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member

I understand that is pointless semantics, but I'll be curious about this as well. A class III/NFA full auto firearm is not cheap, and not easy to attain...and are all fully registered. I wonder if he used one...or used modified weapons like the two did in the North Hollywood Shootout back in the 90's.

fake

15 Year Member
Founding fathers is irrelevant. Guns served a different purpose back then.
I dont know why people think 200 year old laws should still apply to today. The founding fathers did not write that amendment for self protection, hobby, and sport.

Guns are never going away. That's the path this nation chose. Doesn't mean it was the best decision as defined by our demigods the founding fathers.

Woooosh.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
This is nasty stuff... over the weekend I just returned from a business trip to Vegas. What people forget is that despite the Sin City image, Vegas is heavily touristy with people and their kids walking up and down the strip all day. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the victims turn out to be vacationers instead of locals.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is nasty stuff... over the weekend I just returned from a business trip to Vegas. What people forget is that despite the Sin City image, Vegas is heavily touristy with people and their kids walking up and down the strip all day. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the victims turn out to be vacationers instead of locals.

I can think of one local though... and it makes me laugh.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member

mass killings at the rate there going in the western world in modern times?. this is the worst.