MASS crew Astro City and MVU4 interest check.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Astros are awsome, that's why I'm getting 2, I'm gonna keep one vert and the other hori. Having a rotating mech is nize and all, but is even nicer having two dedicated cabs if you have the space. Is a great joy to jump from one ot the other without having to do too much work. I'm a mega lazy bastard and I like having options.

I have two decent size candies and I keep one of them tated, still though the Astros are going to offer a way better experience 'cause the screen is larger and there's no glass in between which makes the best out of the RGB monitors. I'm really excited about this man!

Trysynch is cool but for what I've seen trysynch makes the best out of trysynch nothing else. There's a lot more and better games that I want to play on med and low res than on hi res. To me trysynch is something I see mylsef getting into way later, I would like to start with a sound classic setup 'cause right now those are the type of games I like..

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
There's nothing to bump ATM moment. We're pretty much at a stand still until those Astros are in transit to Ken's place. When there's un update, there will be a bump.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Luckily the number was at 11 before ths cuz I'm out... just got slammed on the local taxes... basically, the money I would have used for this is now going to the town. I'll get it all back, but it won't be until next tax season.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Oh! That's a shame, well you never know you might run into some money before we're gathering money.

BTW, that fag in your sig is so damn hipnotizing! Damn it!

wonton2112

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 88.2%
15   2   0
Hey grave, I saw your post on the pink sweets sale page, do you really think that this all might fall through?

D

drozdal

Hey

I am looking to get 2 Astros for quite a while now and considering that other order I was part of feel apart I would love to get on this one. Could you put me down for 2 Astros?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Hey grave, I saw your post on the pink sweets sale page, do you really think that this all might fall through?
The problem is that the source "Ken" needs to fixup his rigg, apparently that is the only thing stopping him from getting a hold of the astros. I can't help but feel he's stalling this thing a bit further than I thought.

We were hoping he was going to be all up in arms for this very week, but apparently he won't even start until the 18th of july which is the third week of the month rather than the first as explained to us. Then you have like 3 group buys interested in his cabs which leads me to think that he's gonna be very busy and shooting in all kinds of directions.

For those interested in doing this group buy still, I can only say that if you really want in then you'll have to be patient 'cause the alternative would involve almost twice the money for the same product. This guy "Ken" after all is only a regular joe like all of us, he's no Arcade hound nor does he have a company nor a crew that's gonna make things happen fast, this is all him so let's just wait and see what developes.

Before anyone agrees with this I'm sure we'll have all the details (pics, features, etc.) in hand, so no one at this point is expected to wait for anything nor be obligated to buy anything when the time comes. When the time comes Beaglepuss is gonna handle all the cash flow and he'll ask for the money, plain and simple, you want in you give him the money in full and I'll handle the merchandise once it gets here, I can store the cabs if need be 'cause I know sometimes people can't pick things up right away so given that this cabs will be at my work I have a pretty flexible schedule that helps you guys to have easy access to your cab whenever that may be.

Personally I'm gonna give this thing 'till the 18th to have a concrete plan, if nothing comes out by that date I'm finding my own way to do this. Remember folks nothing is set in stone here, we're still in "interest check" phase.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
If this is still happening I'm interested in an Astro. Otherwise EG is gonna wake up with an empty space where his Cyberlead use to be :P

J-Burns

n00b
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Personally I'm gonna give this thing 'till the 18th to have a concrete plan, if nothing comes out by that date I'm finding my own way to do this. Remember folks nothing is set in stone here, we're still in "interest check" phase.

Check me down for at least being interested.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Count me out, only got room for one Candy and wanna grab the best suited for my setups.

kazuo

New Challenger
Rating - 94.1%
16   1   0
Hate to poop on possible plans, but I got a New Astro City gb going on if you guys want in... I can ship a whole bunch at once to you guys if you want.

Check my thread in "Everything Else" FS if you guys are interested.

Later!

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hate to poop on possible plans, but I got a New Astro City gb going on if you guys want in... I can ship a whole bunch at once to you guys if you want.

Check my thread in "Everything Else" FS if you guys are interested.

Later!
No pooping at all my good man. I've been at a near stand-still since this thing started. Respectable vendors didn't return my phone calls or emails, and others weren't trust worthy enough to deal with. If anything you're saving me a headache here.

I've been after a Neo candy whereas most others here are looking for Astros. It may be beneficial to everyone if I take a step out of the limelight and let people do their own thing.