MGS4 trophy patch is up

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Took me almost two weeks, but I earned the platinum today. Feels good, man.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Took me almost two weeks, but I earned the platinum today. Feels good, man.

Finishing my first play through (since the trophy patch of course) and I've been trying to get Snake to throw up for the you like killing trophy but couldn't figure how to do it. I killed well over 100 frog soldiers in act 5 but he just wouldn't throw up. I guess you have to wait till the Alert status is lifted or something?

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Finishing my first play through (since the trophy patch of course) and I've been trying to get Snake to throw up for the you like killing trophy but couldn't figure how to do it. I killed well over 100 frog soldiers in act 5 but he just wouldn't throw up. I guess you have to wait till the Alert status is lifted or something?

Hmmm...I'm surprised you haven't hit it by that number of kills. I would suggest that you try it in acts 1 or 2. The alert state doesn't matter for it to pop, just the amount of kills. Maybe it just can't trip in Act 5 for whatever reason.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Hmmm...I'm surprised you haven't hit it by that number of kills. I would suggest that you try it in acts 1 or 2. The alert state doesn't matter for it to pop, just the amount of kills. Maybe it just can't trip in Act 5 for whatever reason.

Alright I got it real quick in Act 1 in the area where the building is collapsing. I posted up where the 2 Rebels where and just kept sniping till I heard the cue.

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
I was thinking the whole time that the patch would be released when the new re-release of MGS4 comes out. I just now googled it to find out it was released August 6th, lol. This should give me a little more replay value. I did just recently go through it again 4 months ago, soooo hmmmm.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I was thinking the whole time that the patch would be released when the new re-release of MGS4 comes out. I just now googled it to find out it was released August 6th, lol. This should give me a little more replay value. I did just recently go through it again 4 months ago, soooo hmmmm.

What is this MGS4 re-release you speak of?