Modding the Arcade Stick Pro; a tutorial

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Kernow's head might explode but this seems more pertinent here

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
If it seems “more pertinent” here why the fuck did you post it somewhere else as well then? Also, absolutely hideous color combination you chose for the buttons on this Wii-fit balance board piece of shit. It reminds me of GregN’s shower stall lawn chair masturbation station he posted some years ago for some reason.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
If it seems “more pertinent” here why the fuck did you post it somewhere else as well then? Also, absolutely hideous color combination you chose for the buttons on this Wii-fit balance board piece of shit. It reminds me of GregN’s shower stall lawn chair masturbation station he posted some years ago for some reason.
doesn't like colors = reminded of someone masturbating...odd connection but you do you!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Not likely seeing as theres no getting an erection within 10 feet of that fucking travesty.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Why did anyone buy that in the first place?
Lame as fuck

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
It looks fake, like something you'd see in the background of a movie or TV show. Like a Chinese knockoff of if Apple made an arcade stick.

Also in case the stick and buttons weren't bad enough you can plug in the even worse fake NGCD pads ffs.

Waste of good parts to even mod it.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It looks fake, like something you'd see in the background of a movie or TV show. Like a Chinese knockoff of if Apple made an arcade stick.

Also in case the stick and buttons weren't bad enough you can plug in the even worse fake NGCD pads ffs.

It’s a plastic case. Works fine for being a plastic case. I’m not saying it’s a good stick. I specifically said I’d never use it for emulation. But as a 2P enclosure with the USB encoder + some parts from my parts bin…works great

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
It’s a plastic case. Works fine for being a plastic case. I’m not saying it’s a good stick. I specifically said I’d never use it for emulation. But as a 2P enclosure with the USB encoder + some parts from my parts bin…works great
FUCK YOUR PARTS BIN
💃

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Looks great, I think those shades of pink and yellow are 'complimentary colors' or some such that I learned in school. 1 x additional yellow and pink button to replace the remaining two white ones would really finish it off and bring the whole thing together

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I have one of these.
I actually like it as a stick, not so much as a "console".
I wouldn't buy it again, Glad I didn't pay full price for it.
That colour combination is dog barf in a paper bag for real.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
FUCK YOUR PARTS BIN
💃
I’m starting to think you, Tarma and max 330 mega all have some obsession with masturbation and fucking because it’s all the three of you talk about

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member

Lol fuck off you salty cunt.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I want to mod mine with a bat top.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Better than awwbacons but it still looks like a maxi-pad with a handful of Skittles thrown on it.
Looks great, I think those shades of pink and yellow are 'complimentary colors' or some such that I learned in school. 1 x additional yellow and pink button to replace the remaining two white ones would really finish it off and bring the whole thing together
Yeah, because nothing say Neo-Geo like mustard yellow and salmon pink.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I’m starting to think you, Tarma and max 330 mega all have some obsession with masturbation and fucking because it’s all the three of you talk about
And it still doesn't make your videos any more watchable you talentless hack.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Better than awwbacons but it still looks like a maxi-pad with a handful of Skittles thrown on it.

Yeah, because nothing say Neo-Geo like mustard yellow and salmon pink.
They actually are complimentary colors on the color wheel. He’s not wrong