My first celebrity death thread

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'm just glad I don't have to deal with that shitty Entertainment! show in the background. Wife's probably feeling the loss a little, but I wouldn't be surprised if a LOT of Hollywood are probably thinking good riddance.

For being such a successful troll of all of the shit that is Hollywood and fame, R.I.P

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I think... I summed it up quite nicely HERE...

xROTx

PS. I don't like speaking ill of the dead... but she was just a leech who thought she was funny...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I think she was quite funny. And she was certainly a trailblazer. Too bad her career turned into that red carpet shit, but as a stand-up she was solid. Used to sit in for Johnny on the Tonight Show, as well.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
CNN with impeccable timing.

MfHupD8.jpg

RIP

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Funny her best moment in my opinion was her guest appearance on Louie CK. Not a fan, but rest in peace.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I'll always remember her as Dot Matrix in Spaceballs and the center square in the 1980's version of Hollywood Squares. Towards the end she got really grouchy and she stuck her foot in her mouth way too often, but that's like with a lot of the older comics now.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I'll always remember her as Dot Matrix in Spaceballs and the center square in the 1980's version of Hollywood Squares. Towards the end she got really grouchy and she stuck her foot in her mouth way too often, but that's like with a lot of the older comics now.

I think she got a lot of shit for things she said that a normal looking 80 year old would have gotten away with. She didn't look her age so people just expected her to behave better.

Not that she looked good - she looked like shit, but just alien instead of old.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I think she was quite funny. And she was certainly a trailblazer.

Agreed Jibbs.

And leach? Pls. Don't want to speak ill of the dead? Then the comment should've ended right there. :lolz:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'd stroke them lips, always thought she looked like a prime time POV blowjob bonanza. Too bad she's gone, there might have been a chance for she to join the Neo Geo Maturez Loverz Club.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
She died doing what she loved: being a cunt to people on national tv.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
She was funny on Stern all the time, I didn't mind her appearances. We all gotta go sometime I guess, just makes you think how much TV and internet gets people to give two shits when someone dies, just because they are so known and identifiable.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Back when she did standup she always got a chuckle out of me. Haven't really followed her since then. RIP.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
The funny thing is... This is the exact kind of joke Joan would have made. She'd have liked this one on Facebook if she were still alive.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
For all you people ripping on Joan Rivers: She is actually a really funny comedian who helped pave a trail for every female comic after her. To think all she ever did was the E! red carpet crap, proves you really don't know who the fuck you're bitching about. Do yourself a favor and look up some of her standup on YouTube or something.

Oh and RIP

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Am I the only one that finds her lips appealing...either all of you love the cawk or I'm twisted...or both?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The funny thing is... This is the exact kind of joke Joan would have made. She'd have liked this one on Facebook if she were still alive.

Yeah, I gotta give that guy props.
4chan is an avalanche of fucked up shit...but so much hilarity gets produced there (from sheer volume alone).