Neo Geo Station coming to PSN and psp. Probably why they released the Neo pad for PS3

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
just curious.. does anybody know if they released any more games yet for this? If they havne't.. it would be a big mistake already.. which wouldn't surprise. me.
I'd like to know why would you think it is a big mistake? Is not like they are getting rich out of doing this, for what I hear the online is not that great so people are already discouraged form participating on this, so where exactly does it look like a big mistake if they stop producing things people just keep on complaining about 'cause of their shortcomings.

valgalder

Kula's Candy
I wasn't aware of issues with the PSN versions - but I don't have a PS3 or anything anyway. It would be a big mistake because the initial titles were early games and nothing really too exciting for the most part - so if they didn't keep the ball rolling and release some of the later releases, I would assume people would lose interest quickly for online play, which I would think would be the only reason I would be interested.

You don't have to be an ass about my simple inquiry.

Last edited:

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Damn! I remember when the PS2 ones went through the roof, oh well, I'll see what I can find, thanks for the info.

Mine got cancelled at play-asia as well. But amazon japan still sells them. Picked up one from there for about $60-ish. Used a middle man service to order them though.

elixir

NAM-75 Vet
12/5 through 1/6 these are discounted to 450 yen each on the JP PSN store. Not sure about other stores.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I love the trailers they put out for some of these games at the playstation store....especially fatal fury and art of fighting, giving you the fighters profiles and storyline.

MOTW, samurai shodown 2, World heroes 2, neo geo battle coliseum plus the later slugs need to be releases as I would defo pay for those, but not too interested in the other games released so far.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I wasn't aware of issues with the PSN versions - but I don't have a PS3 or anything anyway. It would be a big mistake because the initial titles were early games and nothing really too exciting for the most part - so if they didn't keep the ball rolling and release some of the later releases, I would assume people would lose interest quickly for online play, which I would think would be the only reason I would be interested.

You don't have to be an ass about my simple inquiry.

I'm sorry you got offended, you're still way off though.