"new" street fighter game!!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
from team xbox:

The Capcom arcade classic receives a whole new look as Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix comes to both the, PLAYSTATION® Network and Xbox LIVE this fall. Capcom will maintain the integrity of the popular game by utilizing the original game code while upgrading the graphics with new artwork and high resolution 1080p images. Again, all of the art, from character animation to stage backgrounds, will be completely redrawn by Udon Entertainment, the company responsible for the official US Street Fighter series of comics. Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will include both online and offline competition for one to two players.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
yawn

try again, capcom, getting Udon to draw it for you, jesus

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
What if I dont like the Udon style? Can I choose not to buy this?

If they people behind this project had any taste, they would do it like this instead:

FinalFight.jpg

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
PS: Kernow reported this minutes ago in the chatroom

OLD HAT, BEELZE :tickled:

Rade K

20 Year Member
soulthug said:
PS: Kernow reported this minutes ago in the chatroom

OLD HAT, BEELZE :tickled:

He's just brown nosing and shit.

bokmeow

Effing horrible. They're having Udon Entertainment redraw the animation and backgrounds? :mad:

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
yay..street fighter 2...again

:rolleyes:

god forbid its alpha 2/3 or sf3.:oh_no:

who the fucks udon

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
according to the latest 1up yours podcast they showed a this-is-how-it-should-look ryu sprite which they compared to an old ryu sprite and a gg sprite and it looked amazing.

mock up sprite though so...

p.s rade and thuggles, be careful or i'll a: go wizkid on you with revelations about how i'm a dyslexic genius on the edge or b: involve your family!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
it doesn't look that bad

then again

it's STILL SFII

still!

:mad:

Rade K

20 Year Member
skot said:
[IMhttp://img2.kult-mag.com/photos/00/00/81/82/ME0000818216_2.jpg[/IMG]

looks better than kof94 high(480) rez.

I assume they're just painting over everything, adding dashes of their own (shitty) style?

Same amount of frames, same stances, etc. Better than I hoped at least.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
doesn't look bad but it's not that interesting to me, Capcom have an incredible back catalogue they could exploit - though Rade, I love Final Fight, but I hope you're not saying it should be given hd treatment. because if you are then I am going to kill you with my bare hands and dump you in the woods.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'm probably still going to buy it (this is going to be on XBLA, right?)

it's not like I have to pay full price for this game or anything.

Rade K

20 Year Member
DevilRedeemed said:
doesn't look bad but it's not that interesting to me, Capcom have an incredible back catalogue they could exploit - though Rade, I love Final Fight, but I hope you're not saying it should be given hd treatment. because if you are then I am going to kill you with my bare hands and dump you in the woods.

Sound erotic - but what I was saying was they should have used a Shinkiro style - would have killed .

I dont like all of the Udon "flaire" and "style" - it's cheesey

Pink Spider

Beast Buster
Looks interesting enough for me to buy it. Better this than the damn GBA ports of SSF2T and Zero 3, or the Zero/Alpha Collection on PS2.

At least it seems to be a pretty fair update to whats widely considered one of the top notch games in the series. All they need to do is tweak the fact that the CPU does retarded damage and I'll be happy

Free Spinning Piledrivers for everyone here on n-g.com once the game drops. :buttrock:

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc said:
If they people behind this project had any taste, they would do it like this instead:

FinalFight.jpg

Clooney Fighter!

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i'm most concerned about lag.

please don't repeat the mistake made with hyper fighting.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Can you faggots not imagine how fucking sweet this is going to be?
Ever since I got into SFII back on the CCC, I've been thinking how awesome a remake would be.

All of you naysayers will be eating your words when this comes out and ya'll realize how facemeltingly awesome it'll be.