"new" street fighter game!!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
looks cool. i like the udon sf2 comics. eventually i'm going to have to get an xbox or ps3. i'm not really looking forward to it, though this game does look nice.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm with LoneSage.

But if there aren't new frames I think it'll look damn strange.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
they should making these new sprites for SF4 now SSF2TUMXYSSDFSDF#@@#^T#$% WFUCK!K!!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
SFIV would suck, I am tired of saying why it will so I'll just leave it at that.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
skot said:
ME0000818216_2.jpg

This pic confuses the hell out of me. So is this actually how the ingame sprites will look?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Yeah, I believe so.
I mean, we're at the point in technology where 2D's reached a limit...drawings can be sprites now.

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
not sonic said:
yay..street fighter 2...again

:rolleyes:

god forbid its alpha 2/3 or sf3.:oh_no:

who the fucks udon

Udon.

I don't understand, what's so bad about Udon? I like their style and it's not as though they're going to make Chun-Li resemble a dyke or anything similar to Athena, KoF 2001's shit-style. At least I don't think so...

I might buy this, hopefully it'll somehow have a different feel to it so I can stop hating SFII so much. (Probably not.)

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Soniku said:
Udon.

I don't understand, what's so bad about Udon? I like their style and it's not as though they're going to make Chun-Li resemble a dyke or anything similar to Athena, KoF 2001's shit-style. At least I don't think so...

I might buy this, hopefully it'll somehow have a different feel to it so I can stop hating SFII so much. (Probably not.)

Some people just like to complain. Udon is great I think.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Udon's art is great. I pray Capcom keeps working close with them and releases an HD Vampire Savior.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
Fuck the 360 is worth it just for this game. Damn i've always wanted a remade ssf2x.
Now only if they can make a Final fight.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I just remembered that this game was rumored for the PS3N a few months back

I didn't put much into because of all the rumors that circulate the series at any given time

it's cool and all, but I still think the bigger fighting game to come out this year will be the redrawn KOF game

Setsuna1982

World Her,
it would be better if 3rd strike was the game to have updated sprites... imagine those sprites with sf3 animation... :drool:

With 2nd impact backgrounds, that's it

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Setsuna1982 said:
it would be better if 3rd strike was the game to have updated sprites... imagine those sprites with sf3 animation... :drool:

With 2nd impact backgrounds, that's it
and KOf characters

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
ummmm I hate to say it, but just the idea of this game is making me salavate. character sprites AND bgs done by UDON, c'mon this is THE SHIT!!!!

I would definitely hit it. RAW!

O.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I admit, if the gameplay goes untouched, this will be AWESOME. I hope they do exactly what they SAY they're doing. But, who knows.

This high def talk makes me excited for the new KOF, not to switch gears TOO much...