Nightmare in the dark value? Home cart (PICS!)

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Keep it up dave ....you have already dug yourself a hole....i'm the one who has been sold some real tat here...people....just study the pictures....please.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
NEO GOLD said:
Keep it up dave ....you have already dug yourself a hole....i'm the one who has been sold some real tat here...people....just study the pictures....please.

:lol: whatever you say

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
djrconsoles kr1 said:
you'd be amazed how many people wanted it pete :mr_t:

Does the cart contain eproms or authentic chips?

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
rotphungte said:
Anyway, the NiTD conversion... Sorta worth like $200 usd... thats what mine cost me... :D

And has original circuit board & chips, so not likely to break down, unlike !Arcade! conversions.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Kpj said:

I heard that they are eproms, could be wrong though & therefore owned :emb:

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Kpj said:

I honestly couldnt say as I never opened up the cart - maybe marc could shed some light for you (theres no sarcastic tone there before you jump down my throat marc.)
I didnt make a statement to the chips as I didnt know so the cart was sold as seen.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
djrconsoles kr1 said:
I honestly couldnt say as I never opened up the cart - maybe marc could shed some light for you (theres no sarcastic tone there before you jump down my throat marc.)
I didnt make a statement to the chips as I didnt know so the cart was sold as seen.

I'm not trying to start a fire under anyone's pants, I was simply curious.

Adamaki

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
C'mon give the guy a break Marc! Everyone can make mistakes sometimes. Dave is probably the most genuine and honest seller I've dealt with and I believe he thought there was no tear on the insert. Even if there was, so what?! He made a mistake (I can't see any evidence of a tear on Dave's photos though and they are in focus). You got the game for a good price anyway so you can't really complain about that.

I bought a game from Dave last year and he managed to drop and break it before he posted it, so he sent me a different game as replacement and a partial refund. We're only human after all and you have to make allowances for human error. He's not trying to get one over on you.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Just print out another insert for this fake game and quit bitching. :oh_no:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
RGP said:
I think what he means is !Arcade! only used eproms in their conversions, so from a tech point its a fake, bootleg, defty will make you 1 from original parts if you want.

I'd rather have one made with 100% eproms than with legit roms from a MVS cart. That way at least there's no need to sacrifice an innocent legit MVS cart. The cart is equally fake to me anyway.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Just print out another insert for this fake game and quit bitching. :oh_no:

get over it already for gods sake.

You seem to be the only one with his panties in a bunch over the fake that it's not a legit cart.

Mint is mint weather it is authentic or not.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:
Easy there, bigtymer.

You will never be able to reach my status. I AM the neo geo :chimp:

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I'll take the game for $200 if the dude wants his money back...

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Adamaki said:
C'mon give the guy a break Marc! Everyone can make mistakes sometimes. Dave is probably the most genuine and honest seller I've dealt with and I believe he thought there was no tear on the insert. Even if there was, so what?! He made a mistake (I can't see any evidence of a tear on Dave's photos though and they are in focus). You got the game for a good price anyway so you can't really complain about that.

I bought a game from Dave last year and he managed to drop and break it before he posted it, so he sent me a different game as replacement and a partial refund. We're only human after all and you have to make allowances for human error. He's not trying to get one over on you.

Cheers buddy, I appreciate your comments, and yep , I still remember dropping the game, kinda exploded into a million pieces on a hard tiled floor :crying:
Im certainly not trying to get one over anyone, why would I? The pics that Phillip kindly hosted have been on this thread for about 6 weeks, so I havnt tried to hide anything, the pics have been there for everyone to see :D

Last edited:

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
djrconsoles kr1 said:
you'd be amazed how many people wanted it pete :mr_t:

Hell, I wanted it...sooo I got the yaton MVS special for 30$ shipped and couldn't be more happy. 200$, seriously I'd be pissed at that price -- games not that good.