Nightmare in the dark value? Home cart (PICS!)

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Marc,

I just replied to the PM you sent me. Sorry that the game arrived to you in a condition less than stated. I will see if I can reach David and direct him to this thread.

Phillip

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
You may all be wondering what the hell is happening here...well it was me that eventually purchased this title off David handley on the premise that this was 'BETTER' than mint...'played only once'...when the game arrived i 'carefully opened the box...(hey im 33 yo) i'm a careful guy when it comes to AES...ive been buying these things from day one!!..whilst Dave was still running round the playground playing kiss-catch :kekeke: ....anyways..within 5-secs of the piece being in my hands i noticed the tear(not to mention the bad SNK logo abrasions....god damn this....ive tried to sort this out the civilised way & asked for a refund...the guy is convinced it was perfect!...& just wants to fob me off...so now im spilling the beans & no regrets...
Btw...as if i could lie about something like this....

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
NEO GOLD said:
You may all be wondering what the hell is happening here...well it was me that eventually purchased this title off David handley on the premise that this was 'BETTER' than mint...'played only once'...when the game arrived i 'carefully opened the box...(hey im 33 yo) i'm a careful guy when it comes to AES...ive been buying these things from day one!!..whilst Dave was still running round the playground playing kiss-catch :kekeke: ....anyways..within 5-secs of the piece being in my hands i noticed the tear(not to mention the bad SNK logo abrasions....god damn this....ive tried to sort this out the civilised way & asked for a refund...the guy is convinced it was perfect!...& just wants to fob me off...so now im spilling the beans & no regrets...
Btw...as if i could lie about something like this....

It is still a fake cart. You can easily print another insert. :spock:

Neo Gold

Magnaflux said:
A fake cart!?...this is a conversion yes, but i was led to believe it was a legit 'ARCADE' copy...& yes a re-printed insert would save the day...maybe.. i was very dubious over this from the start as i thought all these came with the gold logo & manual...but a few guys here told me different...so i jumped straight in & bought this...
Btw...i really do like this game...& i cannot stop playing it...but the damn tear!.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Magnaflux said:

Magna,

I think he is upset (rightfully so) that the price he paid was for a MINT copy of the game. With the Insert tear and the cart scratches, the game should have been sold to him for around $300.

Phillip

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Well, im sorry youve taken it upon yourself to be a complete prick Marc, although im not surprised as you're showing your true colours, and making cheap comments about my age.......seriously Marc, its about time you started acting yours sunshine.

There was no tear in that insert when I sent it and I will stand by that to my dying day. The game has been played once from new, and there was bubblewrap underneath the cart in the snap lock to try and avoid the abrasions you mentioned.

I have owned that game for 1 year and before I thoroughly bubble-wrapped it I checked that thorougly and there were no marks on the insert let alone any tears.

Marc, im sorry its come to this, I sent you a pm over 24hours ago asking you to email a photo so I could see what you were talking about - instead of doing the adult thing, you ignored my pm and started this shit....well done, hope you're proud of yourself.

There was no tear in the insert, never was when I sent it, if you ripped the insert when getting it out of the vast amount of bubble-wrap I put around it, be a man and admit you made a mistake.

Here are my problems:
(1) you were very open about how you were not happy with the price you were paying for the game, thats shown above - and for the record, Marc paid just £129.99 which is just a smidge over $200, so nowhere near the $300 you mentioned Phil.

(2) You stated in your first pm you played the game and this "tear" has appeared and you wanted a refund. I know there was no tear as I was extremely careful before packaing and i have a load of photos and none of them show a tear - the opnly photo that shows any kind of damage is yours - amazing.

Personally I think you played the game, dont like it, want your money back - sorry its not try before you buy .

If you'd emailed me the photos and conducted yourself in an appropiate manner I may have considered helping you, but after doing this and trying to smear my name and throwing cheap childish insults about my age(im 24 btw, so not exactly a kid) I see no reason why I should do anything to help you, especially when I have done nothing wrong.

I suggest we draw a line under this and simply never do business again - you dont trust me, thats fine, I dont trust you any more and theres no way my ms1 is going anywhere near you after your performance.

Last edited:

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Bulletnyourass said:
Magna,

I think he is upset (rightfully so) that the price he paid was for a MINT copy of the game. With the Insert tear and the cart scratches, the game should have been sold to him for around $300.

Phillip

The game was sold for £129.99, just over $200

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
NEO GOLD said:
A fake cart!?...this is a conversion yes, but i was led to believe it was a legit 'ARCADE' copy...& yes a re-printed insert would save the day...maybe.. i was very dubious over this from the start as i thought all these came with the gold logo & manual...but a few guys here told me different...so i jumped straight in & bought this...
Btw...i really do like this game...& i cannot stop playing it...but the damn tear!.

I think what he means is !Arcade! only used eproms in their conversions, so from a tech point its a fake, bootleg, defty will make you 1 from original parts if you want.

Btw this game plays better on emu, no slowdown or glitching.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
djrconsoles kr1 said:

Wow, you sold that game cheap.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
djrconsoles kr1 said:

David,

My mistake. When he PMed me he just told me he was the one who bought the game. I assumed he paid $400 for it since it was mint. Sorry man. He didnt tell me you offered him the game for less than what was stated. If I only paid $200 I would have no complaints at all.

Phillip

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Kpj said:
Wow, you sold that game cheap.

thought I was doing an old friend a favour - how wrong I was. :(

Thanks for your comments Phillip, much appreciated - quite a few know Im clearing out most of my collection, only keeping a couple(literally) so I didnt want the game, or others for that matter to sit around for months while I asked top dollar for them.

I'd dealt with Marc on many other occasions with far far higher value items and all ended smoothly - it genuinely is a shame its ended like this(I do mean that most sincerely Marc) but i guess not every transaction can go as according to plan.

I dont see what else we can do and im not interested in exchanging personal insults over the net, I mean, its nearly xmas, we've all got alot on at the moment.

All I can say Marc is I am sorry you're disappointed with your purchase but i will stand by what I said over the tear with it not being there when I sent it. I hope you just enjoy the game and maybe come across someone who can do you another insert to make you happy.

Neo Gold

Dave what you got for eyes.?...study the pics ....the tear was there...albeit most of it was hidden with the camara flash...(you can even see the lower curve of the tear!!)
Btw cheap price is irrelevant...if i was informed of the damage first....for the record i noticed the tear within seconds of removing the bubblewrap....
Also i love this game...it has been in my machine from day1...what have i to gain from fibbing anyway...tell me that?
And when i asked nicely for a refund you signed off!!....

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
NEO GOLD said:
And when i asked nicely for a refund you signed off!!....

I didnt sign off on purpose, come on, be serious, I cant be on the net 24/7, and just in case you're wondering, I have to go in about 10 minutes, so im not avoiding anything.
I asked you to send me a photo so I could see what you were talkign about - that was yesterday morning - if you had time to start this thread, you had time to send me a photo - because you didnt and came out with all guns blazing making this all public and pointing fingers, again, im afraid it makes me suspicious.

Look, as stated in my previous post, we're going round in circles with no end in sight. You have your stance, I have mine and neither of us will move......so theres really nothing else that can be done....seriously, just enjoy the game

Last edited:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
You can fix this in about 10 minutes with an inkjet printer. :spock:

Neo Gold

& it just goes to show who the real sellers are out there...& not those that just play at it..,If i sold something like this to anyone...& they were not happy about even the slightest of things..i would refund them instantly no questions....not copious amounts of bullshiting PM'S ,...reputation is hard to earn...& honesty...

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
NEO GOLD said:
& it just goes to show who the real sellers are out there...& not those that just play at it..,If i sold something like this to anyone...& they were not happy about even the slightest of things..i would refund them instantly no questions....not copious amounts of bullshiting PM'S ,...reputation is hard to earn...& honesty...

Thats another thing that bugs me Marc, from the first time we dealt, youve had this pompous attitude of "im the big tymer here" "ive been into neo alot longer than you" blah blah blah, jesus, its amazing, you're 9 years older than me yet act like a 9 year old girl...christ seriously there was no tear.

I dont care what you think about me Marc, I really dont, I have a good rep from people on this board and around 3000 more on Ebay, its safe to say your in the minority.
I would also give someone a refund if they were not happy, but no store or seller would accept goods back in a worse state than sent to give a refund.... but I never said I wouldnt give you a refund did I...come on, be at least honest about that. I asked you to send me a pic and I would look at them with an open mind...thats what I said.....again, its amazing what you choose to remember.

Neo Gold

Heh he...easily worked up you are dave :kekeke: .....well for your sake make it in your best interests never to cross my path.....ever...& dave i know quite a lot more people on here than you think?.....i'll meet you at the next neo bash...hehe.
Btw i don't like to be silently shafted here....thats why it was posted here...Dumbass.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Guys,

Stop fighting. Don't let this ruin your relationship. I'd take that game off your hands for $200 easy.

Be gentleman......

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
NEO GOLD said:
Heh he...easily worked up you are dave :kekeke: .....well for your sake make it in your best interests never to cross my path.....ever...& dave i know quite a lot more people on here than you think?.....i'll meet you at the next neo bash...hehe.
Btw i don't like to be silently shafted here....thats why it was posted here...Dumbass.

you couldnt be more childish if you tried, and i dont get intimidated by anyone, id happily meet you at any neo bash and id hope you'd act like an adult, although going on todays performance, thats not likely is it :annoyed:
Dont email or pm again, we have nothing more to say to each other, you've shown your true colours and I now know what you're really like.

Last edited:

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
People hate bootleg mvs carts, but buy this pos :kekeke:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Mmhh....

Hey DAVE!

Hey MARC!

Chillout guys... seriously... I know both of you fekkers... you're both decent peeps... just take a time out pill lads :)

I may have a meet at mine sometime next year... I'd like both of you there... Haha... no fighting... pls...

Anyway, the NiTD conversion... Sorta worth like $200 usd... thats what mine cost me... :D