NINTENDO SIXTY-FOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRR! (another damn youtube link)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
what was that drumming thing he did on the box? what a wacky kid

The Drizzle

Whip's Subordinate
Notice that it's actually the $99 rerelease n64 with the extra purple controller that came out like 6 years after the initial release. :kekeke:

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
NOW WE CAN PLAY OUR GAMES FROM BLOCKBUSTER!

One can only speculate... :kekeke:

We need a damn youtube board or sticky thread or something.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
That kid fuckin lost it. The part where he started clawing at the box had me in tears. That was so fuckin awesome.

Its a damn shame how deprived some kids are when it comes to videogames. If my younger cousins had gotten that same shit they'd be like "WTF". He got that fuckin crappy rerelease and almost had a heart attack.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I remember being like that when we got our NES Christmas of ’88. Then again, we were on Welfare and a family friend had bought us one. A $200+ gaming console was something we would have never received or afforded, especially figuring our car at the time was worth around $400.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
This is funny, I laughed really hard.
Then the sad part came.
I can't remember the last time I was that excited about video games.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
smokehouse said:
I remember being like that when we got our NES Christmas of ’88. Then again, we were on Welfare and a family friend had bought us one. A $200+ gaming console was something we would have never received or afforded, especially figuring our car at the time was worth around $400.

Yeah, I was pretty psyched when I got my first NES probably about in '88 as well, and I was roughly around that same age as that kid. But I definitely didn't go as ape-shit as that crazy kid. And I got the NES w/the Power Pad!!

Nash

Fu'un-Ken Master
The funniest part is when he thinks the second present, the remote control car, is N64-related.

"Nintendo 64 remote control... car..."

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
That's awesome. Nice to see a kid get what he wants. Makes me feel bad in a way too, but that kid's probably learned to actually appreciate things others never will. Cheers to his victory day.
sixteefourrr1ym.jpg

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
RocketLawnChair said:
That's awesome. Nice to see a kid get what he wants. Makes me feel bad in a way too, but that kid's probably learned to actually appreciate things others never will. Cheers to his victory day.
sixteefourrr1ym.jpg

thats right man.

Greatkiller

B. Jenet's Firstmate
The little girl wanted to touch the NINTENTO SIXTYYYYYYYYY FOOOOUUURRR but the brother kept hogging it LOL!

Notice they get all quite when they open a cheap little remote control car!!!!!:lol: :lol:

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Haha, that's awesome. I love how the screaming doesn't stop until he sees the car.

aria

Former Moderator
RocketLawnChair said:

Hell yes. While I never quite hit that level of spaz on the outside, in my heart I was with that kid.