NINTENDO SIXTY-FOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRR! (another damn youtube link)

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Gotenks326 said:
Too bad it's all fake.

No kidding, it has to be.

In real life this man would be dead from kicking the wrong guy's balls. And it would have happened sooner rather than later.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
"kicked in the nuts" actually has been around for some time, and has also been referenced on Family Guy.

even tho fake, my favorite is when he kicks the kids playing soccer. :lolz:

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
TemJin3000 said:
"kicked in the nuts" actually has been around for some time, and has also been referenced on Family Guy.

even tho fake, my favorite is when he kicks the kids playing soccer. :lolz:
Yeah the retro audiences really give it away. Clips of Carson, etc. Add to that, the people are anguished in pain from being hit in the nuts, and as soon as they're told they're on tv, they get up and shake the guy's hand while laughing. :oh_no:

I'd say the best parts were the 2 kids with the older man, and also the pizza delivery guy has me in tears. :lol:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
oldschool said:
Yeah the retro audiences really give it away. Clips of Carson, etc. Add to that, the people are anguished in pain from being hit in the nuts, and as soon as they're told they're on tv, they get up and shake the guy's hand while laughing. :oh_no:

I'd say the best parts were the 2 kids with the older man, and also the pizza delivery guy has me in tears. :lol:

another good one is the guy on the beach.

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
Real life AIM conversation (!)

Gora0035: ね (hey)
(wife): なぁに? (what?)
Gora0035: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU
Gora0035: 見て (watch)
(wife): 何これ?ニック??? (what is this? You???)
Gora0035: 笑 (lol)
Gora0035: いいえ (no)
(wife): 絶対にあの子に似てたはず (you must've been totally like that kid)
Gora0035: ・・・
Gora0035: 超ショック (I'm hurt)
(wife): ニックの子供もあんなリアクションをしそうだなぁ (your kids are gonna have that same reaction)
Gora0035: 何だよ!(come on!)
(wife): ニックがしそうだから (looks like something you would do)
(wife): 子供もきっと似てるはず (so your kids will be just like that too)

Thought she'd laugh, but she took the chance to get a dig in on me instead. It's true though. When my sister and I got a Super Nintendo for Christmas... man, that video brought me back. :crying:

That kids' parents are cruel though. They're never gonna live that down

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
1143832640666.gif

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
YTMND is literally the best site ever. YTMND's are the greatest gift on the internet, there is nothing funnier.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
soulthug said:

I didn't post it but I saw it.

I've been sitting here laughing so hard that my chest hurts. I think i'm the only person in the world who thinks that YTMND.com is as funny as it is.

I usually have to stop myself after i'm exhausted from laughing so hard. I really think its that funny, sorry.

p.s. and to add more usually the dumbest ones are the funniest to me. I still laugh real hard when I look at the "ualuealuealuealuea" ytmnd's they honestly make me laugh hard as fuck.

Last edited:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Theres still ideas left.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNtendo 64!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm late to the party - that was over-the-top hilarious. Little kids just went gay for the N64 more than any system. It had lots of kid-friendly games. When I worked in a video store around 2002, little kids exclusively rented N64 over PS1 and 2.

This kid should do an encore when the Wii comes out. Imagine someone going bonkers and shouting "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: