nobody talking about how folks in Colorado can legally buy weed?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fair point. There was a picture in the news article about day one of recreational sales, the picture was of 2 employees of a dispensary in Denver, I swear I could smell the body odor through my computer. At least THOSE shitheads are selling taxable product.

There's another side of it though - is the product inventory being controlled enough to prevent the dispensary owners from growing their own shit in their basements and selling that tax free in back by the dumpsters? (and by dumpsters, I mean over the counter to regular customers, but not having to mark the sales as taxable to the government because the inventory is off the books).

I mean, why not just round up all these people and kill them, then take their money?

Taxation is silly. It's like the whole gun ban argument, assuming that shitheads ever do what law abiding meeklings do.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Well, that's what the feds say anyway. The Tenth Amendment says the feds shouldn't have shit to say about it. Plus states have the power to nullify unconstitutional federal laws, and have in the past. That pretty much died out with Grand Dictator Lincoln's war to prevent southern independence.

The whole bullshit that "federal laws supersede state laws" only applies to the powers delegated to the federal government explictly by the Constitution.

What about the commerce and necessary and proper clauses?

The tenth amendment doesn't use the word Explicitly.

The tenth is no big deal, just a formality. And the people that champion it tend to be racists and crazies. Historically, it has been used to rob liberty, not embolden it.

PS: LOL @ Grand Dictator Lincoln. I'm gonna steal that phrase.

That's the first you heard that one? You obviously didn't grow up in the south.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
There's another side of it though - is the product inventory being controlled enough to prevent the dispensary owners from growing their own shit in their basements and selling that tax free in back by the dumpsters? (and by dumpsters, I mean over the counter to regular customers, but not having to mark the sales as taxable to the government because the inventory is off the books).

I mean, why not just round up all these people and kill them, then take their money?

Taxation is silly. It's like the whole gun ban argument, assuming that shitheads ever do what law abiding meeklings do.

Meh, ultimately all laws are kind of pointless. Though like I said earlier, I haven't really smoked in years and even back then I didn't care too much for hippie shitheads so I couldn't really give a fuck about all the fuss. But since you got me thinking about it, when I lived in a ski-town I met this kid that worked at a medical dispensary, most of the business he did was under the table. So okay, you're right, and shitheads never do what the law-abiding dweebs do.

ARE YOU HAPPY CHARLES??!?!? :emb:

This is why you're the lawyer and I'm not.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Meh, ultimately all laws are kind of pointless. Though like I said earlier, I haven't really smoked in years and even back then I didn't care too much for hippie shitheads so I couldn't really give a fuck about all the fuss. But since you got me thinking about it, when I lived in a ski-town I met this kid that worked at a medical dispensary, most of the business he did was under the table. So okay, you're right, and shitheads never do what the law-abiding dweebs do.

ARE YOU HAPPY CHARLES??!?!? :emb:

This is why you're the lawyer and I'm not.

I'm never happy, and I hate all law.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
You probably shouldn't do Dredd quotes around here.

Marek

Banned
Proof that Colorado is boring as fuck. When people are having fun, drugs are the last thing on their minds.

Not sure if serious or trolling

Denver is in many ways a shithole and Colorado mountains are, for the most part, flat - but Colorado a boring state? That's comical.

Last edited:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
I thought all the interviews from the people buying it on the first day were funny. They were all extreme pot heads and none of them wanted to be identified lol.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Just remember this:

William Munny, killer of women and children, was from Missouri.
Harry S. Truman, Haberdasher, dropper of atomic bombs, and best dressed president, was from Missouri.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Just remember this:

William Munny, killer of women and children, was from Missouri.
Harry S. Truman, Haberdasher, dropper of atomic bombs, and best dressed president, was from Missouri.
bitch please I am from Gacyland and live in Dahmerville I'll have you brain washed, and sucking my cock all before I melt you and put you under my porch.

Don't hire any clowns for your birthday party....

PS Reagan was from Illinois. Checkmate

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
if its still illegal federally whats the point

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
What the fuck is up with the 420?

You like Hitler?

Some asshole is born on everyday of the year. I'm not going to stop celebrating life just because a terrible person happened to be born on this, or any other, day.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
bitch please I am from Gacyland and live in Dahmerville I'll have you brain washed, and sucking my cock all before I melt you and put you under my porch.

Don't hire any clowns for your birthday party....

PS Reagan was from Illinois. Checkmate

Hahaha.

Who knew killahnois was so hard?

I really do fucking hate Reagan.

The only thing worse than Reagan is Ford.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
That's correct. Missouri is not the South. To speak otherwise is to speak fighting words.

Certainly not the deep south.

But Nelly is considered a southern rapper.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Some asshole is born on everyday of the year. I'm not going to stop celebrating life just because a terrible person happened to be born on this, or any other, day.

What the fuck is a coreb?

Also, you only get one birthday. There's no asshole getting born every day of the year unless he's getting killed and reincarnated on a daily basis. Stupid.