nobody talking about how folks in Colorado can legally buy weed?

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
What the fuck is a coreb?

Also, you only get one birthday. There's no asshole getting born every day of the year unless he's getting killed and reincarnated on a daily basis. Stupid.

Core is a band that I played in for 10 fun years. Bass is the type of guitar I played in said band.

There was an evil person born on January 1st at some point in history. There was an evil person born on the 2nd of January, at some point in history. And, at some point in history,there was an evil person born on the 3rd day of January. Everyday of the year is a birthday for a different random jackass.

Better? lol

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I don't think there was an evil person ever born on January 4

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
February 7 seems like a fairly innocent date.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Core is a band that I played in for 10 fun years. Bass is the type of guitar I played in said band.

There was an evil person born on January 1st at some point in history. There was an evil person born on the 2nd of January, at some point in history. And, at some point in history,there was an evil person born on the 3rd day of January. Everyday of the year is a birthday for a different random jackass.

Better? lol

No. I don't know any evil people born on those days. It's not cool to accuse those days of having evil people born on them.

And you didn't explain what a coreb is.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
No. I don't know any evil people born on those days. It's not cool to accuse those days of having evil people born on them.

And you didn't explain what a coreb is.
And not everyone who ingests cannabis is a skanky hippie. So I apologize to the days of the year that didn't have a rapist, theif, murderer, child molester, or genocidal racist born on them.

And, I'm not sure what a coreb is but, it sounds fuckin' awesome. Lol

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
You can try to insult me all day. I'm not going there. If someone puts A & B in front of me and says A could kill me and B cannot..... I pick B. But I would think that is just common sense.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You can try to insult me all day. I'm not going there. If someone puts A & B in front of me and says A could kill me and B cannot..... I pick B. But I would think that is just common sense.

Weed can kill you.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
In general everything that is overdone ain't good. I see friends of mine smoking weed all day. No fun in it. Neither is drinking. Even if I do drink, I think they should forbid it. But this would cause a civil war :D

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
tm8LBPk.jpg

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Lmao! He died from pharmaceuticals. And if someone as badass ass Bruce Lee died from it, you would see others dying from it, daily.
Bruce's death is just one of those things the jury will eternally be out on. The surgeon who said it could have been a cannabis overdose backed off from his statement later, though.

As for me, weed gives me a splitting headache and smells awful.