NOVA JUNE 11th (big meet up)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I might not make it on Saturday because of family obligation, but I will try to show up later in the afternoon.

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
I might not make it on Saturday because of family obligation, but I will try to show up later in the afternoon.

It does not really kick off till 3 and usually goes till the am hours so you should be good. We should throw down in Last Blade 2.

Anyone want to request any beat em ups for me to bring tomorrow? Rob already has D&D: SoM but I can bring AvP and almost any of the Konami brawlers. If there are no requests I'll just bring a random lot.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It does not really kick off till 3 and usually goes till the am hours so you should be good. We should throw down in Last Blade 2.

Anyone want to request any beat em ups for me to bring tomorrow? Rob already has D&D: SoM but I can bring AvP and almost any of the Konami brawlers. If there are no requests I'll just bring a random lot.

I haven't played last blade since last time I was there. I wouldn't mind playing Sam sho ii and iii. If someone has daraku tenshi, please bring it.

SSS

neo retired
It's packed up, but I'll dig out Daraku Tenshi. Today was my last day of work, and I hit a damn deer. Driver's side front 1/4 panel is fucked. Good thing I wasn't on my motorcycle this morning....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's packed up, but I'll dig out Daraku Tenshi. Today was my last day of work, and I hit a damn deer. Driver's side front 1/4 panel is fucked. Good thing I wasn't on my motorcycle this morning....

How much of the deer hit the car? When I hit and ran over a deer, my car smelled like burning flesh for months.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
I haven't played last blade since last time I was there. I wouldn't mind playing Sam sho ii and iii. If someone has daraku tenshi, please bring it.

I can bring my fixed version of SSIII. I am also down for playing SSIV and SSVS as well. Rob do you have a copy of SSII?

Stuff I will probably bring so far:

SSIII fixed
SSII if needed
DoDonPachi II
Martial Masters
Demon Front
AvP
Zero Team
Sailor Moon beat em up

I would bring my atomiswave setup but you need to wire your cabs specifically for it. Games I am down for playing:

Almost any beat em up
Almost any Sam Sho
Vampire Savior
Last Blade 2 - way out of practice so you could probably beat me down

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
How much of the deer hit the car? When I hit and ran over a deer, my car smelled like burning flesh for months.

I probably hit it mid section. There's a little flesh on the bumper, but nothing got up in the engine bay.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
arrive anytime after noon tomorrow, pray for no rain. There's supposed to be a thunderstorm (which won't cancel anything) but I want to BBQ.

if you have a 3DS bring it so I can get a goddamn street pass.

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I don't have many interesting games as far as carts go, but if anyone wants me to bring any of these tomorrow or the 11th:
MVS: Blazing Star, Cyberlip, KOF '96, Ghostlop, MS4, MSX, SSV, Strikers 1945 Plus, Zupapa
Naomi: Asian Dynamite, CVS, CVS2, Gunspike, Zero Gunner 2
Heck, I'd bring one of the pins if I had a reliable way of moving and transporting. I'm up for playing anything, but I really hope someone has Samurai Shodown 2 or 3 running. I never get a chance to play them at home. Also jeff I'm looking forward to that awesome-looking Sailor Moon beat em up.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Great time playing SS3 fixed, first time ever. It was different, but not bad. I need to really work on my skills though. Losing with bust Ukyo was no bueno.

cyberfluxor

Another Striker
I'll be trying to get out to this gathering that's just under 2 weeks away! Any HR people heading up there lets get the car pooling going!

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Good times! I must have played 4 hours of SSIII and a few more of LB2. Damn did I suck in LB2 but at least I got my skills back in SSIII. I never did get to play any beat em ups but I will have the same games there on the 11th.

Many thanks to SamuraiShodownSensei for bringing the Neo 33.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Good times! I must have played 4 hours of SSIII and a few more of LB2. Damn did I suck in LB2 but at least I got my skills back in SSIII. I never did get to play any beat em ups but I will have the same games there on the 11th.

Many thanks to SamuraiShodownSensei for bringing the Neo 33.

We need to bring back that SSIII. Such a great game.

SSS

neo retired
Turns out I should be around the 11th as well, so I will bring the Neo 33 again.

jeffkun34

20 Year Member
Awesome, and we should have Windjammers there this time too.

Sorwah

Crossed Swords Squire
Damn,

I was looking forward to meeting up again, but I'll be in Dallas that weekend :(.

Hope everyone attending has a blast - I know they will.

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
You'all must have forgot the NC people...but it's all good, I'm free that weekend.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
I have the day off, however my son has caused so much turmoil that I am up in the air until we get closer. I honestly don't know how the next week is going to play out. I am sooooooo tired of having to call the cops out for such stupid ass teenage boy bullshit...there must have been 35 cop visits over the past few weeks.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I have the day off, however my son has caused so much turmoil that I am up in the air until we get closer. I honestly don't know how the next week is going to play out. I am sooooooo tired of having to call the cops out for such stupid ass teenage boy bullshit...there must have been 35 cop visits over the past few weeks.

You didn't look like the kind of guy who would have trouble lurking under his roof.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
You didn't look like the kind of guy who would have trouble lurking under his roof.

Yeah...I lurk and attack. The boys been stuck on stupid for a while. Multiple court dates pending for his silly ass...he's lucky my wife is involved...she's a bit more sympathetic to pain then I am.

He's probably gonna be locked up in juvi before the month is out. Maybe that will get through that thick skull.

The kid looks at things as he's already in trouble so what difference will it make if I fuck up more. I've tried telling him it's the difference of 20 hours community service and dealing with intake or getting locked up in juvi for a bit while someone else is poking your girl.

At 16 he knows it all though...sigh...

Last edited: