Daft Punk (no chance in hell)
Ministry
Portishead
The Prodigy
Komputer (are they even still around?)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I would absolutely love to see Muse and coldplay live. I hear their shows are epic.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Aphex Twin

I've already seen
Autechre
Squarepusher
Ovuca
Tycho
Cassetteboy

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Saw Within Temptation last night, was a great show. Amaranthe was there too, but they suck.

My list:
Led Zeppelin (yeah right)
Pink Floyd (see above)
Iron Maiden
Nightwish w/Tarja (sad face)
Bob Dylan
Stratovarius
The Who

A lot of my list is more "see them before THEY die" rather than before I die (hopefully...)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Johnny Cash
The Beatles
The Doors
Jerry Garcia Band

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The Who (I saw them after the bass player passed away, I heard in an interview with Roger that this will likely be the last tour they do in 2015)
A Beatles reunion show
Daft Punk

The other ones are ones that would never happen, like The Aquabats with the original horn section playing their older songs then the new ones and for Michael Jackson to come back from the dead to do another show. Thankfully I already got to see a lot of the bands I enjoy like Aerosmith, KISS, Elton John and Ozzy.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I'd love to see:
- Daft Punk
- Jamie Cullum
- The Buena Vista Social Club
- Motley Crue (Vince sounds as good live as he does on the studio albums which is rare, especially these days)
- The Who (their catalogue is amazing, and Roger is also excellent live!)

yzrider926

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Wouldn't mind seeing Tool again. Saw Clutch the day after Xmas but over indulged and only remember some of the show. The band I really want see that I haven't seen yet is Queens Of The Stone Age. Also would like to see Twelve Foot Ninja, and though it will never happen, Dog Fashion Disco.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I must be getting old because I've seen pretty much every band I care to see at this point: Radiohead, Orbital, Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Deftones, Incubus (dredlock years), Lords of Acid, GWAR countless times (RIP Brockie), Guns n' Roses (Use Your Illusion Tour), Chili Peppers (Blood Sugar tour), Prodigy, Rammstein, Beastie Boys (RIP MCA), Metallica (pre-haircutting/sobering up), Outkast, Rob Zombie, The Roots, System of a Down, Dave Matthews, Tool, Frank Sinatra, Beta Band, the Stones, Jack White before he crawled up his own ass.

Plenty of bands I'd love to see again (Faith No More, System of a Down, Prodigy) and I did miss out on seeing Alice in Chains which bums me out but there was a period of my life where I went to live music and comedy nearly once a week. Saw a LOT of shitty local bands, went to a lot of concerts that I didn't think I'd like where the band won me over (Dave Matthews, Orbital, DevilDriver) and a lot of other bands that, well let's say I would've been better off listening to my CDs in the car.

Either way, I consider myself fortunate to have gotten out with my hearing intact. Good times.

Never saw Pearl Jam. Not a big fan but they're supposedly a great live band. I guess that's my answer. Them and Sabbath.

Marek

Banned
Iron Maiden
Underworld
Led Zep
Daft Punk
Clapton
Praxis
Justice
Oysterhead

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Tupac hologram
Eazy E hologram
Hatsune Miku hologram

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
The only "big" metal band I have yet to see is Anthrax. I just keep missing them for whatever reason. I don't care if it's with John or Joey at the helm, I'd be cool either way.

I would also love to see Faith No More, but I don't know how likely it is that they'll tour again.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind seeing Kraftwerk again.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Placebo
Fugees
Down
Public Enemy

I'd kill to have seen Blind Melon in '94-'95.

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
The Smiths
Sepultura (original line-up)
Death (R.I.P.)
Neil Young (coming to Boston this weekend, but tickets were $300 each and I just could not)
Astrobrite
John Frusciante
Blur (saw them on the Think Tank tour, sans-Graham Coxon. need an original line-up show)
Converge
David Bowie
Dinosaur Jr
the Unicorns
Mazzy Star
Beulah
Miracle Legion
Mum
My Morning Jacket
Shelter
Sleep
White Zombie

I'd kill to have seen Blind Melon in '94-'95.
Oh hell yeah