20 Year Member
Ninja Baseball Bat Man in Seoul.
6096739340_8c297d19af.jpg

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
In honor of her 1st year of being cancer free:
2aab5228.jpg

Me walking my Mom down the aisle @ my sister's wedding last weekend.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thanks fellas. Going from, "will she survive long enough to see Amber married?" to happy & healthy enough to attend it in style, has been quite a ride.

After walking Mom down the aisle, I proceeded to marry my sister (noooo, not that way silly! I was the officiant).
4453763b-dd06-ec7c.jpg

4453763b-dd35-302b.jpg

4453763b-dd76-faa1.jpg

My kids: Flower girl, & Ring Bearer!
4453763b-ddc7-86a8.jpg

This was a pipe dream a year ago. Thanks to everyone here that helped us get to this point!

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I can really relate. My mom is now 4 years cancer free, and she cried so much at my wedding because she survived to see it. Congratulations and good luck.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
301061_10101304453591361_2027097_81887763_1854767333_n.jpg

Couple weekends ago, drinking on a mix of PBR and champagne

At first I was like "this is the perfect picture to photoshop a big bubble with a penis inside it, like you're daydreaming about it." Then I saw there was already a huge cock right by your face.

Still, those are some badass sideburns.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Thanks for posting those links to your video reviews of the cars bobak.

What is your actual profession/position in law again?

aria

Former Moderator
Thanks for posting those links to your video reviews of the cars bobak.

What is your actual profession/position in law again?

I'm a regulatory attorney and an adjunct professor, and dabble in writing (my wife's also an attorney). As I pointed out in Car Enthusiast thread, I borrow those crazy cars from someone I know when I go back to my childhood hometown.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Me standing by a some of my favorite kinds of cars during "Cruising the Coast". I love American muscle cars.
DSC06647.jpg

DSC06637.jpg

DSC06634.jpg

DSC06633.jpg

DSC06628.jpg

DSC06599.jpg

DSC06598.jpg

DSC06591.jpg

Because of Gone in 60 seconds(the original movie) I want this car and I'm not even really a ford fan.
DSC06660.jpg

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
Nice pics Spinmaster X. I'm usually not a car guy, but after watching "Gone in Sixty Seconds," I wanted my own Eleanor for the longest time. That car was awesome in the movie.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Nice pics Spinmaster X. I'm usually not a car guy, but after watching "Gone in Sixty Seconds," I wanted my own Eleanor for the longest time. That car was awesome in the movie.

The original Gone in 60 seconds or the remake? I like the car in the remake too actually. The Shelby Cobra GT500 in the remake is pretty damn sexy.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
maryeeu.jpg

me and my wife Mariana chiling out one night in Macau-China.this was actually a few days ago.
Goodtimes. we were a part for a few months,i left Portugal to work in Macau and she stayed in back home with the kids, while i was preparing everything here for their arrival.

Normdog

Kula's Diamond
10 Year Member
The original Gone in 60 seconds or the remake? I like the car in the remake too actually. The Shelby Cobra GT500 in the remake is pretty damn sexy.

It was the remake. I saw the movie just recently and I was blown away by the Shelby Cobra GT500. That car made the movie memorable for me. My all-time favorite cars are the Shelby Cobra and Viper.

aria

Former Moderator
maryeeu.jpg

me and my wife Mariana chiling out one night in Macau-China.this was actually a few days ago.
Goodtimes. we were a part for a few months,i left Portugal to work in Macau and she stayed in back home with the kids, while i was preparing everything here for their arrival.

Don't eat pig or shake the hand of any chefs and avoid anyone who looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. Trust me, it doesn't end well.

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Don't eat pig or shake the hand of any chefs and avoid anyone who looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. Trust me, it doesn't end well.

ahahahahhaaha nicely put!but i already been here for a few times, so i know how badly things can go :lolz: actually i have a few friends here that have such amazings stories...
so you've been here too?

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I'm a regulatory attorney and an adjunct professor, and dabble in writing (my wife's also an attorney). As I pointed out in Car Enthusiast thread, I borrow those crazy cars from someone I know when I go back to my childhood hometown.

I lightly picked up on your scenario with the cars, but was not quite sure. I thought you might have rented them as part of a higher end "samplers package" of sorts. Being able to borrow them makes it all the more worthwhile.

After watching your video I can definitely say that those rolls are definitely cars that will destroy their (long term) owners. Cars like that (multiple mechanical motors, actuators, sensors all for frivolous, unnescessary extra features) end up being money pits after the first few years. Dealing with BMW after warranty is hard enough, I couldn't even fathom Rolls. Unless your the O.G. purchaser from dealership then you would be in for a raping in most cases. The way they handled the Idrive situation on the one model is pretty fucked up.

In regards to your profession, I asked because I picked up on your voice right away. I fail to remember what state you reside in (so i'm not sure how feasible an option it is) but you should take a look into voice acting (commercials, voice over, radio, advertising, etc).

Just figured I would throw that out there as that was the first thing that came to mind when the video started playing.

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
ahahahahhaaha nicely put!but i already been here for a few times, so i know how badly things can go :lolz: actually i have a few friends here that have such amazings stories...
so you've been here too?
What the hell? Is Macau that insane?

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
IMG_1062.jpg

Me with Discharge in Hamamatsu last month.