### Post your PIC - Official Thread ###

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
You're fookin' huge!

I've put on a big of weight because of all the Xmas eating. Not that huge to be honest. 1.88 in height and 86-87kgs. 83-84 is my usual summer weight.

this guy fucks

Oh you <3

1080p muscles!

With 4K checkerboard upscaling :P

I assume by "house cleaning" you mean "beating the piss out of guys and fucking their girlfriends."

Fucking the same gf for quite some time. Nah, I'm too much of a calm guy :P

Hahaha, killed it!

Man I should hit the weights too.

Just do it!

Make sure you stack on the plates like a fucking man, you pussy.

chiropractor needed incoming thread :D

You have big hands & wrist dude! Look at the vein popping, you should have that gay dude who drew Spike draw you too!

Since I live in London if someone hits on me it's 95% of the time males. If you are gay I guess it's cool and all but being straight you start to lose patience at some point.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I've put on a big of weight because of all the Xmas eating. Not that huge to be honest. 1.88 in height and 86-87kgs. 83-84 is my usual summer weight.

You are the exact same height and weight as me, yet I look gangly and loose at the same time, kind of like a lanky nutsack.

Funny/annoying how these things work.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
What's your diet bruh.

No worries dude. From the 2nd of January until July I'll be probably preparing for a fitness competition in July so I need this :D

You are the exact same height and weight as me, yet I look gangly and loose at the same time, kind of like a lanky nutsack.

Funny/annoying how these things work.

Dieting and pretty much any form of exercise work wonders. I look better and bigger at 82-83kgs compared to now (86kg)

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
No I was really asking what you eat daily.

Quickly read that as "watch"

Here are stuff used more or less daily. I do eat pretty much everything within a certain calorie amount.

Protein sources: Beef, chicken breast, salmon, turkey mince meat, isolate protein powder
Carb sources: Potatoes (white or sweet), rice, tortilla wraps. homemade pizza.
Fat sources: Olive oil, peanut butter.

The most important thing is how much calories you are eating per daily. I weigh everything (except now in the holiday season)

Now I am eating around 3000-3200 calories per day. Workouts last close to 2 hours each. Quite active during the day. Training now is focused around getting stronger. Don't care that much if I put on some kgs if I can staty between 10-12% bodyfat.

While I was "summer cutting" I used to eat around 2500-2600 for 5 days of the week and the rest 2 days were 1900-2000 calories. Reached around 5.5-6% bodyfat at 79kg (pic below is at 80-81kg close to 7%)

13531964_1739525289670073_299916873_n.jpg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
No it's a highly logical photograph.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Quickly read that as "watch"

Here are stuff used more or less daily. I do eat pretty much everything within a certain calorie amount.

Protein sources: Beef, chicken breast, salmon, turkey mince meat, isolate protein powder
Carb sources: Potatoes (white or sweet), rice, tortilla wraps. homemade pizza.
Fat sources: Olive oil, peanut butter.

The most important thing is how much calories you are eating per daily. I weigh everything (except now in the holiday season)

Now I am eating around 3000-3200 calories per day. Workouts last close to 2 hours each. Quite active during the day. Training now is focused around getting stronger. Don't care that much if I put on some kgs if I can staty between 10-12% bodyfat.

While I was "summer cutting" I used to eat around 2500-2600 for 5 days of the week and the rest 2 days were 1900-2000 calories. Reached around 5.5-6% bodyfat at 79kg (pic below is at 80-81kg close to 7%)

View attachment 41625

Gay. You're showing off your body on a site full of dudes.