Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I knew I was missing something!

View attachment 66042

With all sincerity, you should shoot a video of this setup and upload it to youtube. Be sure to put a close-up of your face in the thumbnail, preferably making a shocked look, mouth agape, eyes wide. Title the video "Epic Console Collection OMG!!!" or something along those lines. I'm fairly certain that the yt comment section will give you the validation you're seeking.

This is a 20+ year old forum with a bunch of OGs, homie. Displaying the Ikea wall of chud is for impressing teens and 20 somethings on social media platforms. While this may come off as harsh to you, everything I've said is honest and fact-based. I'm here to help.

Inshakoor

New Challenger
With all sincerity, you should shoot a video of this setup and upload it to youtube. Be sure to put a close-up of your face in the thumbnail, preferably making a shocked look, mouth agape, eyes wide. Title the video "Epic Console Collection OMG!!!" or something along those lines. I'm fairly certain that the yt comment section will give you the validation you're seeking.

This is a 20+ year old forum with a bunch of OGs, homie. Displaying the Ikea wall of chud is for impressing teens and 20 somethings on social media platforms. While this may come off as harsh to you, everything I've said is honest and fact-based. I'm here to help.

Lol the sincerity is touching! Really 😢... they like me, they really like me!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
If I had more free time I’d mock up some Neo logo chill pills for Kern in Photoshop. Like E with the Batman or Mitsubishi logos but FREAKED.