Post Your Recent Purchases!

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Really fuckin up this thread huh? I need to see more ugly ass feet and carts.

Ain't snapping a pic of my feet, but I finally picked up that 98 cart. Breaking it in tonight.

20230614-003903.jpg

prof

Is that in 4:3
Yeah, I'm not a stretcher. That green light glowing behind the turntable is a retrotink I'm running the scart through. TV is hdmi only. There was just no good way to take a photo without that overhead light on, and it glared up the screen.

prof

Alec's just busting my chops. He's on a crusade to get me to upgrade to a 5x-Pro. Ha

Hmg, on the other hand, who knows. Dude's been talking a lot of shit to me lately. I've never said a mean word to him, yet he's just a dick to me for some reason. Hopefully it makes him feel better about whatever's bothering him.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Alec's just busting my chops. He's on a crusade to get me to upgrade to a 5x-Pro. Ha

Hmg, on the other hand, who knows. Dude's been talking a lot of shit to me lately. I've never said a mean word to him, yet he's just a dick to me for some reason. Hopefully it makes him feel better about whatever's bothering him.
So NG.com style funstering is now considered "being a dick", I see.

prof

So NG.com style funstering is now considered "being a dick", I see.

So what I'm hearing you say is that it's about time we put aside our differences, and got together to play Crossed Swords.
naughty.gif

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member

I'm sorry. I'm just a fan of the 5X and I hate to see someone waste time and money on a lesser solution. I didn't intend to cross the line into dick-ish territory.

prof

Mega Ghey
That's the way you like it. :cool:

I'm sorry. I'm just a fan of the 5X and I hate to see someone waste time and money on a lesser solution. I didn't intend to cross the line into dick-ish territory.
I think you misinterpreted my poorly worded post. I was addressing the shenanigans between hmg and myself, not you. Your tech advice has been nothing short of a shining beacon penetrating through the thick fog of these dark and dreary days. I salute you, sir. And I may roll the dice on that 5x yet.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I think you misinterpreted my poorly worded post. I was addressing the shenanigans between hmg and myself, not you. Your tech advice has been nothing short of a shining beacon penetrating through the thick fog of these dark and dreary days. I salute you, sir. And I may roll the dice on that 5x yet.
Just a little tiny bit gay

What would your wife say about this behavior??